March 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm

LunaLate wrote:Image
Omg the PPS otter is rare!! Lol to all the people who said it would be easier to trade for now.
(I am kind of sad it is rare, the design is so cool and I wanted to hoard it but I can’t now)

This is why it will be easier to trade for, in my opinion and experience. Also now that it has a rarity people will be more willing to trade it, I know many don't trade until they have rarities.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: March 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Raire » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:42 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:
LunaLate wrote:Image
Omg the PPS otter is rare!! Lol to all the people who said it would be easier to trade for now.
(I am kind of sad it is rare, the design is so cool and I wanted to hoard it but I can’t now)

This is why it will be easier to trade for, in my opinion and experience. Also now that it has a rarity people will be more willing to trade it, I know many don't trade until they have rarities.

Yep, this! A lot of people would trade it (rare or not), but were waiting for the actual rarity.
So yes, sure, it is indeed a rare and thus very hard to get (which was not surprising), but some people were also calling it very rare. :'D

"Easier to trade for" also doesn't mean that there will suddenly be 200 otter offers, but that also wouldn't happen if it were EUC.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me