Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS']

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS

Postby daybreak. » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:53 am

leo. wrote:Image
I paid 100g on FR or roughly 20C$ for the space event fox

Similarly paid 100kt, roughly 20C$ for this guy:
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Lux » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:58 am

Someone with a large C$ store paid me C$60 for the 2014 PPS Jester Lion. I kept an eye on it because I was curious about how they'd flip it, my little dude got marked up to C$100 and was bought by someone else within a day. I knew PPS Lions were high demand but I was surprised it went that fast at that price.
Returned after 10 years! Happy to be back :D
Luna Lux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:21 am

I got some old trades, but not anything recent. Most of the pets mentioned I self-adopted, got for art, were gifted to me, or in one or two cases, got from the pound, so I didn't list any of those. Hopefully this helps for comparison nonetheless, although I think it's important to remember that when I did these trades, the rarity values were not the same (both due to changes over time and because these were also ALL before the big update in Oct 2023 (so extremely common/uncommon/rare didn't exist). Dates are when I did the trades.
-fireflii

Fae Mischief Fairy BW:
Aug 2019 (same month as the event, no rarity yet, green dragon was a swap and the blue fox was an uncommon I think?)
Aug 2019 (same month as the event, no rarity yet, pre-big update also, and I think all the pets on my side were uncommon?)
Aug 2019 (Same month, no rarity yet, the user I traded with asked for 2C$ for all, this was my original offer)

Fennec Fox PPS:
Dec 2014 (I think the fennec was rare back then, so this was considered right outside the "three month rule")

2023 V-Day Lioness:
May 2023 (Not much to say, looks like one I actually did have a little trouble finding--but I only offer to those with doubles, so it may have been easier to find but not easy to find someone with an extra to trade)

Centipede Dragon:
May 2023 (I think the dragon was rare back then and might have shifted to VR with the big rarity change in Oct 2023)

Golden Gatcha:
May 2021 (Not sure if the golden gatcha had a rarity yet, the other three pets from May 2021 didn't I think)

Fairy Fox:
Aug 2019 (none had rarities, they were all outcome swaps)

Green 2016 PPS Lion:
Aug 2016 (Lion had no rarity yet, bunny was rare)

Black Starry Dog:
Aug 2016 (no rarities, event outcome swap)

PPS Puppy:
Sept 2016 (I guess they were hoarding that dog. I think the dragon was uncommon? Horse uncommon? Starry cat was rare I'm pretty sure. Maybe space dog uncommon... cloud dog was an unknown rarity.)

Jester PPS Lion:
April 2014 (the lions didn't have rarity yet, both pets on my side were either rare or uncommon)
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:23 am

Luna Lux wrote:Someone with a large C$ store paid me C$60 for the 2014 PPS Jester Lion. I kept an eye on it because I was curious about how they'd flip it, my little dude got marked up to C$100 and was bought by someone else within a day. I knew PPS Lions were high demand but I was surprised it went that fast at that price.

the sheer popularity of PPS lions is honestly kind of nuts to me. I've always had the general idea they were well-liked in my many years of playing, but I feel like they've gathered a near cult following as of late. I was lucky enough to get the 2016 PPS in my original adoptions and had no idea it was worth so much until I saw people offering $100 CS for them!
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:43 am

oh! I'm also curious to see if anyone's had any trouble getting their hands on the play-dead PPS from 2014's halloween event. I know they were real hot tickets during the event itself (and I never did end up getting the banner husky) but I have no idea if they've retained any significant popularity after the fact.
Image Image Image
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:07 am

I got a 'play dead' husky from the pound back in November! I ended up trading it for a 2012 rare spider myself as I collect them, so I'd say it retains a decent demand but nothing intense.

Here's the trade for reference: trades/viewtrade.php?id=109714947&userid=85238&signature=AyglaOMlm6u9jF_nL2W8fQ
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS']

Postby ACat » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:24 am

Bumping to front page ♡
Bumped by Chicken Smoothie Assistant!
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AncientEldritch » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am

AncientEldritch on Toyhou.se and Deviantart!

I love sending gifts and live for Halloween and Holibombs, though I use any holiday as an excuse to send random gifts.

Come hang out in the Chicken Smoothie Discord Server~
AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keayi » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:36 am

thought i'd share some of my experiences trading for these pets...

Bought for 265 C$
    (1 MA worth TT^TT) Desperate purhcase I couldn't find it anywhere so when I saw it selling for C$ I jumped on it ^^"
    Here are my trades for the fairy foxes. These are older trades (1,5 years or so), so prob not relevant anymore. The most I overpaid was with the Egypt event pets but I do not care at all about dates usually. Unfortunate their demand is so high and people tend to want lists for them:
    purple, pink & green, & brown & bee
links! wrote:Image
hoards:
general helpers:
staff pets: 382/396
she\her | adult | Image Image
━━━━━━ ☾✧ ━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 am

I'll be updating the list properly again soon but here's another trade example from myself of the Golden Gacha Dog!! I paid 0.5 MA for the set in an auction since I just wanted to get it over with </3 It's been a pain to find and I was okay trading a fodder pet for it!! (+ I needed a few of them for my set!)

trades/viewtrade.php?id=110247882&userid=85238&signature=L-In34HEt3CnWt0BjTyYTQ

Silver Tabby Rat (T6 / 0.5 MA) for 2021 Gacha Dog set
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me