How do you sort your pets?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

How do you sort your pets?

Postby Strange_Atoms » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:20 am

Personally, I sort by species and then I divide them further by putting my doubles into trade groups. Additionally, I put my growing pets into a group where they stay until they're grown and have rarities, it just makes it easier to sort out the doubles this way.

How do you prefer to sort your pets?
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you sort your pets?

Postby odin » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:03 am

Species (except special lines like the Malks and Nicks I have all together, no matter the species. ^_^" ), and I have a baby group for when they are growing. If I get one of an outcome, I move it to it's respective group & if I get extra of the same outcome it stays so I know I won't accidentally trade a split outcome. :lol:
Extras are just sorted by rarity: Commom (all brackets), Uncommon (all brackets), Rare (all brackets - even an omg if I had one lol would go in that group xD)
And I do have a small collection group that's comprised of gifts, pound pets, or random pets I just like lol. I coulda adopted it, or sent a bunch of trades for the same pet and more than one was accepted.
There's also the white cats in that group, I collect all white, bi-eyed cats to honor my Peppermint who passed away this year. I had her for 17 years. </3
Oh and I have a free group, it's under commons doubles that I don't really care about. xD

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you sort your pets?

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:34 am

Please feel free to share on the existing thread!: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4240854

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]