show me some food!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

show me some food!

Postby Automail » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:21 pm

hi y'all!! after obtaining the nugget bunnies (without missing any outcome no less!) i became obsessed with the idea of collecting pets that were obviously inspired by food! if you have any i'd like to see them!

do note: special releases don't count
⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
RENA ☆ LV: ??? ☆ HE/SHE ☆AUDHD

Automail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: show me some food!

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm

Ooh there are soo many food based pets, not sure how strict your catagory is so some of these look more like costumes that the pet actually being the food item, hop that is ok

I know the 2015 candy event has a lot of sweets themed pets like marshmallow dogs, ginger bread fox, ice cream squids and gummy worm pps butterlies of the top of my head. But also here are a few i found in my groups (definitely not the completed list for each species as there are very many)

Imageblueberry hamsters from pancake day mini celebration
Imagecandycorn hamster (and food cocoon & gineapig) from most recent Halloween
marshmellow dwarf hamsters from camping event
Image xmas pudding dwarf hamster from xmas 2018
Imagecupcake hamsters from cs birthday 2017

Imagegeneral sweet treats from xmas 2015
Imagegummy bears from 2015 summer event
Imagecitrus litter from 2018
ImageHAMster from 2017 xmas

Imagecinnamon stick & other bws
Imagenutmeg bw litter

If your interested is more i might have some time to do more digging, but i hope this was helpful:)
Autistic & dyslexic xxxxxxArt shop CLOSED xxxxxxArt Fight 2024xxxxxx No coloured text please

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:34 pm

Note
In general, most major holidays - Christmas, CS Birthday, Valentines, Halloween, Easter - tend to have a ton of pets based off food themed around those holidays. Christmas has Cookies/Hot Chocolate, Birthday has Cakes, ext ext. There's way too many to list, but I'd definitely advice going through each Holiday first because almost every year guarantees at least a few per holiday.

That being said, here's some I could find!
Wanted to try and stick to pets that look like they Are Food,
as opposed to just having food-like patterns.
Can go back and add the latter type if you're interested in that
(There are a Lot more of those)

Juice Chameleons
2020 November

Boba Cats
2021 September

ImageImage
Eat Me + Drink Me Dog
2009 Store Pets

Jello Dogs
2010 May

Cake Dogs
2011 January

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PansyPossum » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:37 pm

I have a whole folder of food pets if you wanna look through there!!

Some of my faves include the ice cream chickens from 2022 and the burger foxes from 2015!
ImageImage Image

Ohh and this set, too! Image
he/they pronouns
Always open to trading my duplicates!
Pet's name: Lazlo
PansyPossum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Automail » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:33 pm

Screemnigcheesepuff wrote:Ooh there are soo many food based pets, not sure how strict your catagory is so some of these look more like costumes that the pet actually being the food item, hop that is ok

I know the 2015 candy event has a lot of sweets themed pets like marshmallow dogs, ginger bread fox, ice cream squids and gummy worm pps butterlies of the top of my head. But also here are a few i found in my groups (definitely not the completed list for each species as there are very many)

no worries!! anything goes really excepted for special releases since they're literally food but not animals that look like food if that makes sense? also the ones you've shown are amazing!! defo gonna see if i can get my hands on them

Neku wrote:In general, most major holidays - Christmas, CS Birthday, Valentines, Halloween, Easter - tend to have a ton of pets based off food themed around those holidays. Christmas has Cookies/Hot Chocolate, Birthday has Cakes, ext ext. There's way too many to list, but I'd definitely advice going through each Holiday first because almost every year guarantees at least a few per holiday.

tysm for the hint!! i hope there are some based on hot chocolate or something, that would be sooo cute

PansyPossum wrote:I have a whole folder of food pets if you wanna look through there!!

I'M OBSESSED!!! the croissant rats gotta be my personal favorites in the entire folder omg
⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
RENA ☆ LV: ??? ☆ HE/SHE ☆AUDHD

Automail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:24 am

I suggest checking out this guide here which categorizes pets by theme and has a section for food-themed pets;
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4875161
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me