Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
5%

Total votes : 365

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:07 am

hello first time posting here (❁´◡`❁)
im currently trying to complete a collection of all butterfly wolves, store, special release and what not.
i have almost collected every butterfly wolf below rare and am only missing this guy from the internet event

finding this guy is more of a pain then most of my rare butterfly wolves

my biggest worry is getting the urs that count for butterfly wolves like the bee and peach.

once i have the entire collection i aim to get true dates for them all. ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

i took a massive pause in my collecting for a few years so i got a tad behind
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucifer morningstar » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:37 am

Lady Mekka wrote:
lucifer morningstar wrote:
not sure if it's been asked before, but curious to know how people view URs with collections? do you count them like the archive does towards a species collection or not, like how store pets are excluded in the archives?

I personally don't count them as I think like store pets, they're not a regular adopt and seems kind of odd to group them with regular adopts (don't love that the archives do but oh well cx), but I'm curious if I'm alone in this view or if others share the opinion?

I do count Store Pets, I don't count URs. It drives me bonkers that the archive doesn't have a way to either toggle the URs or just doesn't count them at all like Store Pets. They're Unreleased, it doesn't make sense to me that they're lumped in with the normal adopts!

and @Silver Tiger, glad I'm not alone in this thought process! I do wish the archive had that option; it drives me bonkers that so many years are complete for me except the URs but it still shows as unfinished. cx hopefully one day!
"never. you hear me? not ever."

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autoRegenesis » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:43 am

Definitely agree on the not counting URs; I'm trying to get every single Butterfly Wolf and trying to get three UR pets ('08 UR BWolf, UR Bee, UR Peach) is just too daunting for me. I fully consider myself to have gotten all 2015 BWolves even though I'm missing the UR Peach.
Sir Quacksly Quackington, Dapperest of Ducks

Avatar by rainbowpanda101, check them out!
autoRegenesis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:13 am

And now another big moment done! Just got my last normal release of 2014 in the bag! I've now collected all the normal release pets from 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018! I would have 2019 if I hadn't have accidentally traded away a VR Fae Mischief Fairy Rat. :')
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 pm

autoRegenesis wrote:Definitely agree on the not counting URs; I'm trying to get every single Butterfly Wolf and trying to get three UR pets ('08 UR BWolf, UR Bee, UR Peach) is just too daunting for me. I fully consider myself to have gotten all 2015 BWolves even though I'm missing the UR Peach.

I really wish it didn't count URs, it's driving me nuts that 2013 & 2015 aren't considered complete due to the Bee & Peach (I thankfully was traded the UR '08 bwolf a while ago). I count Store Pets since they're released for a few months at a time, and aside from the two URs and this month's Bwolves...I am at a complete collection, if we're not counting them.

I mean, I really don't think the archive should; they should be optional, like Store Pets, due to the rarity in their drops. Like 1 day a year you have a possibility to get them, otherwise it's a daunting trade task

On a related note, my other white whale pet is the Eat Me Dog orz. I have Drink Me but my Alice in Wonderland loving heart wants a complete set.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:13 am

0tt3r wrote:i never thought i'd decide to do a collection on CS but here i am XD! i've decided that i want to collect every otter on CS! (surprise surprise lol!) i only came back to CS at the start of this years easter event after a short break, and i realised that otters were now pets! i was so excited that i put all of my faves that i missed on my wishlist and went to trading haha!! i decided later on that it would be cool to try and get them all. so, my goal, worded nicely, is:
to collect every otter pet that comes out on chicken smoothie (except for the store pet kangaroo otters) (im not a fan of how the kangaroo otters look, plus, they are meant to be kangaroos/wallabys, so i'm not counting them despite the archive counting them as otters XD!)

i currently have 63/79 (pretty good for only collecting for a couple of weeks imo haha!)

✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Otters ever released! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 50 different Otters! 🎉

i did it!! i started trying to collect all of the otters at the start of april - i'm so happy i managed to do it under a month!! i'm going to try and collect the store pet kangaroos too i decided, to truly have them all, they've grown on me lol! however, that will be a much longer process than these ones were haha!! here were my hardest otter trades that i had to do for the collection: fishy, not sure why i just didnt litter swap it aaaa,
nobody was trading me these two i had them on my wishlist since before i was collecting

im so happy i got all of the otters!! they r my fave animal (besides ferrets) and its my username for most things! im also very glad that otters only came out a couple of years ago, bc trading for old pets is so hard XD
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:46 am

Fae wrote:
autoRegenesis wrote:Definitely agree on the not counting URs; I'm trying to get every single Butterfly Wolf and trying to get three UR pets ('08 UR BWolf, UR Bee, UR Peach) is just too daunting for me. I fully consider myself to have gotten all 2015 BWolves even though I'm missing the UR Peach.

I really wish it didn't count URs, it's driving me nuts that 2013 & 2015 aren't considered complete due to the Bee & Peach (I thankfully was traded the UR '08 bwolf a while ago). I count Store Pets since they're released for a few months at a time, and aside from the two URs and this month's Bwolves...I am at a complete collection, if we're not counting them.

I mean, I really don't think the archive should; they should be optional, like Store Pets, due to the rarity in their drops. Like 1 day a year you have a possibility to get them, otherwise it's a daunting trade task

On a related note, my other white whale pet is the Eat Me Dog orz. I have Drink Me but my Alice in Wonderland loving heart wants a complete set.

Yeah it would help a lot if they didn't count the URs!

And aaah, one day I would love a Drink Me...
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 am

IT HAPPENED I HAVE EVERY BUTTERFLY WOLF BELOW RARE FINALLY WOOO

im so happppy ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
now just to focus on rares hehe ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A s t r a » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:37 am

Hello fellow collectors! I'm Socks and I joined not too long ago, I was originally going to collect all butterfly wolves but then decided to collect bunnies/rabbits so I'm starting over on my collection.

What are your goals on CS?
My current goal is to collect every bunny/rabbit on Chickensmoothie. Afterwards, I'm not too sure... Thinking about collecting every hamster, but not 100% sure yet!

How close are you to completion?
Since I just started collecting yesterday. I'm not extremely close, but not extremely far? I have about 80 bunnies/rabbits collected so far!

How long have you worked on this goal?
Like I said above, I just started collecting yesterday, which was April 20th CS time.

Thought I'd check in as I have now collected 181 bunnies/rabbits! I'm getting closer to completing my collection and I am also starting to collect animal eggs as well!
Last edited by A s t r a on Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 am

Congrats to everyone who is making headway on their collections! It is super fun to watch the progress c:

Joining in on the archive debate, I think there should be three separate labels for the "complete collection" notifications. Complete regular release collection, Complete Storepet collection, and Complete Special Release Collection. I think this would make it much more satisfying rather than storepets not even receiving a checkmark and a lot of "incomplete" collections because of the Special Release pets. Maybe they could even have different color checkmarks? I might type this out more eloquently and make it into a suggestion. There are so many now that it has become almost as hard as completing the storepet collections. I don't know if that makes any sense, but alas. c:

edit;I made a suggestion thread if you all want to check it out!

As for me, after being relatively inactive for the last couple of months, I finally got a basilisk set! This puts me at almost no fodder and 20 storepets remaining! I still have 10 special release pets left ahhh. I am getting "so close" (although I still have the white whale pets). Ironically, I could trade most of my collection I have for those pets alone. *sigh*

edit;

I realized I am missing 4 pets from the recent events. XD

sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me