Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
5%

Total votes : 365

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby Antipathy » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

Hello all. While I am not active on CS much anymore, I have made a return to work on completing my collection of the 2013 Summer Event pets/items. I joined in 2013 and have very good memories of that year of pets so I was excited to work toward finishing this goal as I had previously started it. I just got the last items within the past couple of weeks and I am down to four missing pets for a complete collection.

I also within the past couple of years decided to collect the April Fool's and CS Birthday pets from 2013 - I have full collections of both of these sets of pets.

iiiinothing's gonna hurt you, baby
she/her | asd/adhd | mostly inactive
Antipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 pm

I was just gifted this pet. I'm so happy! This is a tiny ray of happiness in an otherwise kind of miserable week.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm

I think I've finally settled on a collection goal!! I'm going to try to collect all PPS rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, and chameleons! (dreaming of a complete PPS collection one day <3)
currently I'm focused on chameleon babies cause they're my absolute favorite (excluding the frog line edit, just not my thing, so I won't be counting them towards my collection), and I only have 3 branch babies left to get!
and 1 chameleon egg, but I like it when my groups are lineart consistent, so I won't be adding the eggs to the same group anyways

here's my group so far <3

edit: a kind user traded me two of my missing branch babies right after I posted this 😭 that is so so sweet! thanks Lierre! one googly-eyed cutie to go!

edit 2: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE! I have officially collected all 27 original lineart PPS chameleon hatchlings!! It's a rather small feat but a really happy one, thank you so much Lady Mekka and Lennie for the help! enjoy a sweet pic of a baby chameleon wearing a ladybug hat to celebrate:

now I'm moving on to rat pups, 29 out of 98 to go! <3
Last edited by kotak on Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nico » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am

What are your goals on CS?

Complete pet & store collection

How close are you to completion?

Complete pet collection 27/Apr/2024
Complete store collection maintained from 2009

How long have you worked on this goal?

Since 2009
Last edited by Nico on Wed May 01, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note to Mods: Posie’s my daughter
You have collected every pet ever released!
"A little nonsense now & then is relished by the wisest men." ~R Dahl~
Nico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A s t r a » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:04 am

Hi again, thought I'd drop in here real quick to say I am now over 300 bunnies/rabbits and I have decided my next goal; space/starry/moon/alien themed pets next to go according to my new username and Sona. I have 6 pages of wishlist pets to go! Here's my favorite bunny I own as of right now!

I also need to go through the group once I've completed my bunny/rabbit collection and name them all.
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:14 am

Now down to the nitty gritty of some species! One normal release Squid (Cthulu Squid from Internet Event), nine Draft Horses, eight Eastern Dragons, and four Otters! Some of these pets are a lot harder to find than I thought they would be. @.@

EDIT: Just got the Squid! (I'm not counting URs rn) So I have now completed 13 Species! I've completed: Betta, Koi, Malk Cat, Malk Fox, Malk Horse, Malk Wolf, Monkey, Nick Chicken, Owl, Spider, Squid, Tess Dragon, and Trees (lol).
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remina » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:37 am

Hi! I should’ve looked for this thread before I decided to manually count out how many pets I’m still missing for my all years Halloween collection. I’m still far from completing it. I’m trying not to worry about the more expensive 08-10 pets until I get there but here are some years I’m almost finished with!

Halloween 2011: 4 left till completion!
Halloween 2012: 5 left till completion!
Halloween 2013: 10 left till completion!
Halloween 2014: 9 left till completion!
Halloween 2016: 5 left till completion!

This is the group currently 793/1160
The numbers might be slightly off due to duplicates or miscounting but I’m almost there!! I’m hoping to be closer to the 90%-95% complete mark by the end of the year. I didn’t fully commit to the idea of doing a full Halloween collection until January and even then it started with just wanting to collect 2011 and 2012. I dumped a bunch of Christmas money into buying some FR gems & that helped a ton with just flat out buying the old rares that people are more hesitant to trade. I can’t wait to finally be able to start working down the list & finally completing it. The hardest part is definitely the bats ;-; they’re so cute & people rarely want to trade them off. After I complete the Halloween collection I’ll probably swoop in to finish a complete bat collection since the hard part will be over by that point lol.

I’ll edit this post in the future as I make more progress. Thanks for reading!! c:
remina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am

Good luck remina! That's awesome progress! :)
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed May 01, 2024 12:27 am

remina wrote:Hi! I should’ve looked for this thread before I decided to manually count out how many pets I’m still missing for my all years Halloween collection. I’m still far from completing it. I’m trying not to worry about the more expensive 08-10 pets until I get there but here are some years I’m almost finished with!

Halloween 2011: 4 left till completion!
Halloween 2012: 5 left till completion!
Halloween 2013: 10 left till completion!
Halloween 2014: 9 left till completion!
Halloween 2016: 5 left till completion!

This is the group currently 793/1160
The numbers might be slightly off due to duplicates or miscounting but I’m almost there!! I’m hoping to be closer to the 90%-95% complete mark by the end of the year. I didn’t fully commit to the idea of doing a full Halloween collection until January and even then it started with just wanting to collect 2011 and 2012. I dumped a bunch of Christmas money into buying some FR gems & that helped a ton with just flat out buying the old rares that people are more hesitant to trade. I can’t wait to finally be able to start working down the list & finally completing it. The hardest part is definitely the bats ;-; they’re so cute & people rarely want to trade them off. After I complete the Halloween collection I’ll probably swoop in to finish a complete bat collection since the hard part will be over by that point lol.

I’ll edit this post in the future as I make more progress. Thanks for reading!! c:

Be sure to check out the CS helper:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4204403
You can maximize the number of pets per page and select all your duplicates with a few clicks
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Wed May 01, 2024 12:14 pm

My main goal is to collect every (monthly line) cat! I'm only missing the UR galaxy cat and the UR ice cat (and one of the april monthlies this month I haven't traded for yet lol)! I've got every other cat including store pets <3

I just recently traded for the UR bengal which I'm very very excited about managing to do

Another collection I enjoy is my DoctorDraca collection! I'm only missing two store pets from 2015

Other goals are for malk cats, sitting cats, lions, staff dogs, chameleons, chickens, deer, fennec foxes, macaws, monkeys, otters, snakes, squid, unicorns, western dragons, and tess dragons! I'm pretty much complete on all the linearts released after 2014 unless there's a UR (looking at you macaw and western dragon)
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me