Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
6%

Total votes : 362

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby Fae » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:21 am

See_Air_Ruhh_ wrote:Question; does it take time for the "completion" to update in the archive?? I just got the last two BWs I needed for 2022; they show as achieved, but I still don't have the checkmark?

The last two I needed were from the Halloween event. When I select BWs and show completed months it shows that Halloween is not complete but when I select the event, every BW on the page is checked off. I was so excited to see the achievement so I'm slightly disappointed. 😅

It updated! I officially have all the BWs from 2022-current. 😩🙌🏼 Getting closer and closer to my goal!

Amazing!! Well done on getting there (it's difficult)
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g4rf13ld » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:24 am

im currently trying to collect all the bugs on cs!!! im almost there i only have three more to get (the cowboy caterpillar, the pps 2009 green cocoon, & the cat cocoon) (also the ur bee & peach if you count those)
ImageImageImage
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE
ImageImageImage
g4rf13ld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink?pink. » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:43 pm

well,, that's a wrap guys

I have been collecting butterfly wolves since I can't remember and I just traded for the UR today. I will say that the rainbow birthday bwolf gave me a run for my money today!! haha

I'm moving on to caterpillars/cocoons next but I'll relish in this moment a little longer.(I always considered the adults my collection)

Pet's name: Etta | 4/8/2024

named her Etta, as in Etta James 'At Last'
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎,

────────
feminist, INFJ,
vegan, she/her,
leo, adult

────────

███████████████████
┌──────────────────┐
hi! i'm pink and i love hiking, doing
crafts, reading, & cooking! i love to
make friends so pm me anytime <3

└──────────────────┘
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
𝚜 𝚝 𝚊 𝚢 . . .

pink?pink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:36 am

Hi guys! It's me, your friendly neighborhood statistics nerd. :3 I've had to take a small break from doing the Sheets individual species collection spreadsheets but I'm back at it! I'm partially done with Dogs Guinea Pigs Fennec Foxes Rats, after which I'll be doing Horses and Ponies! Every other species is already done. :) Some haven't been updated with a complete 2024 breakdown but once I have all of the species collections done I'm going to go through and update that last little bit for each one! (nvm, I went through all of the species I'd already done and I've updated them all the way to 4/10! I'm still working on the last few species spreadsheets though!)

[Just as a reminder of how to use the Sheets, open the link and copy the entire spreadsheet before pasting it into either Excel or Sheets (or something similar) and filling out ONLY the "Completed" column for Special Releases, Store Pets, and the Years. The first box of information is generated by you filling out those "Completed" columns! Along the bottom of the Sheets are tabs labeled with the names of individual species which can be utilized the exact same way as the Complete Collection does!]

I will say, this project has given me a much better understanding of how little I actually need to collect, lol. If I don't count UR pets (which I won't for the moment, I might try to collect those once I'm done with the Store and Normal Release ones) I'm only missing 2165 pets! If I take out the Store Pets, I'm only missing 2058! And honestly of those, a vast majority are from 2020-2023 when I didn't have access to a computer so I was on only intermittently because the mobile layout isn't as fun to use as the computer one is. XD If I take away the 2020-2023 pets I'm missing (which I think will be easier to collect), I'm only missing 174 Normal Release pets from 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, and 2014! Which is just wild to me, I remember joining in September 2009 and feeling like I wouldn't ever get anywhere with collecting because I already felt so far behind, lol.
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicnova » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:34 am

Another small victory - completed my collection of Warrior Cats! But I've come really far since last year. I only have 88 pets total until a complete collection.

I don't even know what minor goal to go for now, it's kinda just "whatever shows up" at this point :lol:
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
───────────────────────────────
❝This world is made of...love and peace!❞
█████████████████████
┌────────────── [ ✰ ] ─┐
Hi! I'm Nico, feel free to message me
if you have any CS questions.
FR - Auction - trade? - ©
└─ [ ✰ ] ──────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────────
⤷. WANTED: VASH THE STAMPEDE
────────────────────────────
DEAD or ALIVE
𝟞𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘.𝟘𝟘 $$

━━━━━━━━━━━--━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈┈ ┈ ┈ ⤴︎
████████████████████████████████
Nicnova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunfyre » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:08 pm

I've completed this collection of retired Store sweaters! Took me a while. I'm aiming to collect all the items on the website, wish me luck.

(with this, I also completed all newer limited Store items, only those old - 2012, 2009 - are left)
Sunfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:44 am

I've finally created a spreadsheet for every individual species! :) What an incredible amount of work. @.@ But! Now I'm glad it's done! It's definitely helped me gain a better appreciation for how many pets CS has released over the years and also made me realize how well I've been doing!
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:43 pm

i never thought i'd decide to do a collection on CS but here i am XD! i've decided that i want to collect every otter on CS! (surprise surprise lol!) i only came back to CS at the start of this years easter event after a short break, and i realised that otters were now pets! i was so excited that i put all of my faves that i missed on my wishlist and went to trading haha!! i decided later on that it would be cool to try and get them all. so, my goal, worded nicely, is:
to collect every otter pet that comes out on chicken smoothie (except for the store pet kangaroo otters) (im not a fan of how the kangaroo otters look, plus, they are meant to be kangaroos/wallabys, so i'm not counting them despite the archive counting them as otters XD!)

i currently have 63/76 (pretty good for only collecting for a couple of weeks imo haha!)

my current biggest achievement in this collection is this set:
ImageImageImageImageImage
they were a bit tricky to trade for, but i genuinely love this whole set and had them all on my wishlist before i decided to collect them! i am a bit annoyed that i didn't play during that event, but at least i managed to get these guys after the fact!!

(here are the trades i did to get them if anyone is interested: yellow baby pink-grey bigger baby red grey)
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:42 pm

I'm updating my pet total pages that I haven't updated since 2017, the numbers of pets we've gotten since then is absolutely wild! My cat totals have doubled in number, haha.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizabethJane » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:53 am

Congrats to everyone on their collection progress!
Yesterday I finally got the last 2023 chicken I was missing!
I'm going for a complete collection of all pets in the game, but I'm breaking it down into smaller chunks, starting with chickens (except the UR Phoenix and Store Peafowl, for now) because I just love them so much.
So far I've finished 2013, 2014, 2022, and now 2023; and only have 23 chickens left to collect from throughout 2015-2021! :D
I also still need to trade one of my several blue and orange chickens for the purple one from the 2024 Easter event, but that should be pretty easy.
I'm thinking about going for Chameleons next!
ElizabethJane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me