Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby kotak » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:21 pm

Libelle wrote:
kotak wrote:
Libelle wrote:Image Image

How could I not hoard them? Honestly, look at the cuteness! I don't like settling on a hoard on day 1 of an event, because I don't know what else is to come, but I really cannot resist those two. ^^

omg same!!! but I can’t limit myself to just 2 outcomes, I adore this lineart edit so much and I can’t recall ever seeing it before (specifically the upright ears!)
your hoard’s color coordination is gonna be soo satisfying tho!!

Image Image

We had similar-ish floppy ears during Easter 2017, and we had long upright ears during Easter 2021. That's all that I can remember right now. I'd love to see your hoard once it's a little further along! ^^

ohh thank you sm for the info (also I love your signature dressup)! I was on hiatus during 2020 and 2021 so I hadn’t noticed! I love the new hammies’ tiny ears hehe. I decided to do a mini hoard of 5 of every upright-eared bunny for now as to not get overwhelmed and cause I don’t wanna accidentally leave any hammies alone on a page if I go over 20 lol :’D here’s my group so far: I named it la famille passiflore after one of my favorite children’s books! I love how easily this mini hoard is coming along, I only have 2 white buns left to get for now!
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Last 3 dragon babies I need:
kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:35 pm

not zinnia wrote:
Kecko wrote:[
Thank you! I used to write whole backstories for them on the CS Pet Pairs forum 😂

Congratulations on your hoard!!! What made you start hoarding those cute little puppies? :)

Aww thanks for asking! So I adore silken windhounds as a breed, and it's a huge goal of mine to own one one day (or a borzoi, or both!) In general I'm obsessed with dogs, as you'll see by some of my other pet groups such as my realistic dog group, haha :) The lineart is a little wonky but I find it incredibly charming.

I was thinking of hoarding the borzoi store dogs, but tbh those are a bit too expensive for me!! So these little PPS guys are a better alternative for that reason, too.

They are so cute! I've always been a fan of Borzois, used to want one when I was little, now I'm obsessed with the tougher looking breeds like Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, etc!

Totally agree the store dogs are hard to come by, I'm glad I had C$ at the time and was able to buy myself a set so I don't have to struggle to get them again

not zinnia wrote:-snip- I wonder, and I'd love to pose this question to you and everyone else... how many hoards are too many for you? I have exactly 10 hoards (of I believe 21 or 22 distinct pets), and idk if I'd want to go higher than that. But the idea of disbanding a hoard makes me SO sad, so idk if I would ever do it...

As far as how many hoards I'd have, I'm not too sure. I basically only hoard things that resemble Toxics. There are a couple that I ignore, like the nick Toxics, but other than that, all my hoards resemble a Toxic in some way :)
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 62 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:07 am

I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I need help finding a pet to hoard. I need a cute, sweet pet that is maybe a PPS or in some way childlike and/or invokes a sense of warmth, comfort, and love. It would be a memorial for someone (unrelated to me or my baby; the news has just got me all up in my feelings) and I just don't have the energy to go searching right now.

I do hoard a lot of pets already, so don't worry if I already hoard your suggestion. Each one is welcome and appreciated <3

EDIT: Litters/multiple outcomes are also welcome!

Don't ask my opinion,

Don't ask me to lie...
Then beg for forgiveness
For making you cry...

FlightRising Tumblr Moonbeasts

Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:39 am

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I need help finding a pet to hoard. I need a cute, sweet pet that is maybe a PPS or in some way childlike and/or invokes a sense of warmth, comfort, and love. It would be a memorial for someone (unrelated to me or my baby; the news has just got me all up in my feelings) and I just don't have the energy to go searching right now.

I do hoard a lot of pets already, so don't worry if I already hoard your suggestion. Each one is welcome and appreciated <3

I'm only listing cats because that just happens to be what I have available for immediate reference, but these came to mind when considering cute PPS outcomes that invoke a sense of warmth and comfort:
    Christmas/Advent 2020
    Image Image Image
    Image Image

Christmas/Advent 2018
    Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Christmas/Advent 2015
    Image Image Image
    Image Image

Additionally, the PPS kittens (with ribbons) from Christmas/Advent 2019 may invoke a sense of warmth - they're quite fluffy~

---

I just reached 200 of these morning glory outcomes! I'm not sure if I'll cap the hoard anytime soon... My initial thought for a goal is a seemingly out of reach 1000 but I've never collected so many of a single outcome before. Guess we'll see if I keep it going ^^;;

Then I also crossed 900 for this litter from March 2021, meaning I'm less than 100 away from my next milestone of 1000. This one has been slower going since the rarity for the outcomes shifted, but thankfully I'm still finding a lot of folks with extras in their trade groups!
    This was originally an unlimited hoard but I'm thinking of capping it at 1000.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:44 am

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I need help finding a pet to hoard. I need a cute, sweet pet that is maybe a PPS or in some way childlike and/or invokes a sense of warmth, comfort, and love. It would be a memorial for someone (unrelated to me or my baby; the news has just got me all up in my feelings) and I just don't have the energy to go searching right now.

my first thought was this bear from December 2023Image as well as the december 2021 lions ImageImageImageImage
edit: oops i see you already hoard those lions haha.
teariffic | adult | slow replies
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:46 am

oooooooof i already have like 100+ tokens... wonder which bnuuys im gonna hoard when its all over owo anyone already hoarding? the cake bun is super cute, i considered it! may still be considering...
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:19 pm

ImageImageImage

so i've successfully done the first of several list pet auctions for hoardies, and i couldn't be happier with the results so far!!
(note: i did end up closing the auction early, as there was only one active bidder lol)

i ended up getting 1344 hoard pets (warning: massive trade!), and it left me with a lot of good hoard updates:

- i got nearly 1000 sheep, which puts my sheep hoard at just shy of 6500!
- i got somewhere between 200-300 fluffy dogs, which puts my hoard at just shy of 1250!
- i got over 60 of the new flame litter dogs (new hoard, yay!) which has given me a nice head start for that hoard
- i got around 20 or so constellation shepherds, which puts my hoard at 72!
- and lastly, i got 1 '09 german shepherd and 2 '09 dalmatians (which i'm very excited to dress up!)

Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:22 am

@Birdy, I'm so glad I was able to help with your hoards and thank you SO much for helping with mine!

I have now reached 10 Yellow Toxics which means I am now in the double digits on all of my Toxic hoards!!! Since I returned from a long hiatus, I have received a total of 23 Toxics since December 18th of 2023 and now have a total of 62 Toxics! I am loving the new rarity system, it's making it easier to find Toxics! :)

ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 62 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Libelle » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:01 am

Those are the first ones that came to my mind:

Image Image Image

kotak wrote:[...] here’s my group so far: I named it la famille passiflore after one of my favorite children’s books! I love how easily this mini hoard is coming along, I only have 2 white buns left to get for now!

Looks like you're done! I've completed mine as well (I decided to focus on my favourite outcome). ^^
Libelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Neechee* » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:11 am

As I already hoard these

Pet's name: Frostheart