Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 pm

ikkewolf wrote:It is so great to so much diversity between all the pups, really loving this litter. How many outcomes are left though?

There’s 3 still under the blanket and 22 at the puppy stage
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CandiedGuts_ » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:16 am

Wolven Girl wrote:
ikkewolf wrote:It is so great to so much diversity between all the pups, really loving this litter. How many outcomes are left though?

There’s 3 still under the blanket and 22 at the puppy stage

Crossing my fingers and toes that all 3 of my pups left under the blankets will be different outcomes!!!

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

kait
pisces / pisces / aries

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
_CandiedGuts_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikkewolf » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:16 am

Wolven Girl, thank you! And _CandiedGuts_ I know how you feel, Ivam hoping the same!
my two sisters have a chickensmoothie account too! they are anneke696 and wuffels o.o
spread the chickensmoothie love =^^=!!!

Pet's name:KamatzAdopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
ikkewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Celozon » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:47 am

luciferislonely wrote:
    Celozon wrote:Not mine! The second one that is. I probably wouldn't do another fully robo outcome since I've got this cat already, though I'll probably end up repeating themes eventually[ size=1]like this year[/size ], it would likely just be partially robotic.

:suseyes:
    so, celozon, is this your pup?

or is your repeat theme elsewhere?

It wouldn't be any fun if I just told you now would it?

I'll throw you all a bone though, I'm willing to answer some more questions about my outcome, and if anyone wants to show me three pups + the reason you think they are mine I'll decline one.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Wolven Girl » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:36 am

Celozon wrote:
luciferislonely wrote:
    Celozon wrote:Not mine! The second one that is. I probably wouldn't do another fully robo outcome since I've got this cat already, though I'll probably end up repeating themes eventually[ size=1]like this year[/size ], it would likely just be partially robotic.

:suseyes:
    so, celozon, is this your pup?

or is your repeat theme elsewhere?

It wouldn't be any fun if I just told you now would it?

I'll throw you all a bone though, I'm willing to answer some more questions about my outcome, and if anyone wants to show me three pups + the reason you think they are mine I'll decline one.

What color is your pup’s nose?
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:01 am

I will be accepting questions about my already existing hints. I want you guys to figure them out. 🤓
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draculauraaa » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:05 am

Kittenfox18 wrote:not a huge fan of this years colour pallete but still excited! (:

forget what i said, this years dogs are so pretty lol
╔══════════════════╗

❀ kit ❀ player since 2017 ❀
❀ I do art and trade a lot ❀
❀ usually on around 6-10 pm est ❀
Image © Image

╚══════════════════╝

draculauraaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:07 am

@CandiedGuts

Same, i adopted a little late so i still have a couple of pups still under wraps but i really hope they arent all dupes! Theres like 3 outcomes i REALLY want and i dont currently have any of those 3 outcomes and i hope it isnt past the time for any of them to grow from the time i adopted because i really dont feel like trading around rn:(

@ Kittenfox

I thought the same about last years litter from just the blanket pup too but everyone used the pallete so well!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:10 am

@celozon

1. Image
    you mentioned repeating themes, so after looking at your previous designs, i noticed your 2018 cat w/ a lizard on its shoulder. this immediately reminded me of this pup & their snake pattern. reptile repeat?

2. Image
    i still think this pup may be yours due to its design’s similarity to your style. plus, you’ve made quite a bit of space-themed designs in the past.

3. Image
    at first glance, i thought this pup was a tv-inspired pup, however, looking at it again, i believe it could also be alien inspired? once again, you seem to enjoy creating space-themed designs!

i have suspicions about one more pup for you, so question wise, what’s your pups eye color? ;)
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Celozon » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:52 am

Wolven Girl wrote:What color is your pup’s nose?

hmm, dark grey.

luciferislonely wrote:
    @celozon

1. Image
    you mentioned repeating themes, so after looking at your previous designs, i noticed your 2018 cat w/ a lizard on its shoulder. this immediately reminded me of this pup & their snake pattern. reptile repeat?

2. Image
    i still think this pup may be yours due to its design’s similarity to your style. plus, you’ve made quite a bit of space-themed designs in the past.

3. Image
    at first glance, i thought this pup was a tv-inspired pup, however, looking at it again, i believe it could also be alien inspired? once again, you seem to enjoy creating space-themed designs!

i have suspicions about one more pup for you, so question wise, what’s your pups eye color? ;)

I'll be extra helpful and deny both 1 and 2. There is a repeat theme but it is neither space nor reptiles.
Though I haven't actually had a staff pet that is space themed, my 2017 cat does have space vibes but its actually magic themed.

--

I also do have a few things that I've dropped as hints, if you guys can find them and put them together correctly I'll be happy to let you all know which outcome is mine. None are especially well hidden or anything.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me