Have you had Huge Motivation Boosts on CS?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Have you had Huge Motivation Boosts on CS?

Postby dendro » Sat May 15, 2021 7:34 am

π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšπš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πš–πš˜πšπš’πšŸπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— πš‹πš˜πš˜πšœπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞
πšœπšπšŠπš›πš πš£πš˜πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽπšœ πš˜πš— π™²πš‚ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšŒπš‘πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš™πšŽπš?

𝙸'𝚍 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπšŠπš› πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ 🀣

𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ πšŠπš—πš...
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 π™³πš›πš’πš—πš” π™ΌπšŽ πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

Meet π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšžπš—πšŽ!

dendro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Have you had Huge Motivation Boosts on CS?

Postby squishifishi » Sun May 16, 2021 4:53 pm

randomly at night i start hunting for guinea pigs out of the blue lol, 5 months of cs and ive already narrowed it down to 4 left to get. i literally get a huge boost of adrenaline and start sweating when i see one i need uft bc i get so excited ^^
hey there! im brahms. ive sort of 'quit', i check in often and adopt new pets, but my uncommon and below pets are totally free real estate, and im open for rare trades too if you want one!
if you have an art shop open for cs pets, please oh pleeease tell me!
shoot me a pm if you ever feel like it, i love making buds, i could never have enough of em! xoxo

he/him || black + turkish transman || blm
squishifishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me