[🐝] Guides to Trading Every Pet on CS * NEW THREAD! *

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

New thread!

based
52%
pog
48%

Total votes : 64

Re: [🐝] A Condensed CS Rarity List - * Demand Post Updated *

Postby NARKOTIKA » Mon May 24, 2021 7:45 am

Bumping so it's in my posts <3
𝕹𝖔 π•Έπ–”π–šπ–—π–“π–Šπ–—π–˜. 𝕹𝖔 π•±π–šπ–“π–Šπ–—π–†π–‘π–˜.

NARKOTIKA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Mon May 24, 2021 10:34 am

Marking. This is great!
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯
π‘°βœπ’—π’† 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’•βœπ’” π’π’Œπ’‚π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’‡π’π’‚π’˜π’†π’….
β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»β™₯
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badass skeleton » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Mark
badass skeleton is no more
badass skeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelrah » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:35 pm

I’d just like to make a suggestion! I know a lot of people say this list is more accurate than the β€˜Popular Demand and Value Wiki’ and that the other is slowly becoming more outdated while this one tends to stay updated!

However, I find this list extremely confusing to navigate and read so I keep going back to the other list anyway

The appeal of the other list and why I think people still continue to use it despite everything is because this list is much less user friendly. Reading random tier values doesn’t help me since I don’t know every pet in a tier, and sometimes I don’t know the specific name of a pet at all. Going to the pictured list doesn’t help much either since no values are listed on it. So I’m stuck constantly flipping through pages trying to find my pet and then find their value which can be frustrating. This list feels like it’s just paragraphs upon paragraphs of text and feels much more intimidating. A lot of people that use CS can be younger, or just have reading disabilities. Not having an easily accessible picture list is very hard for me, personally

I still appreciate all the effort that went into this list, and maybe I’m just not as adept and I’m reading things the wrong way, but I’d really suggest an overhaul of some sort to have pictures with each pet, with their values attached.
I don’t want to say β€˜just copy the other ones format!’ But honestly I really do think that’s the biggest reason the other list is used so readily, especially with newer players πŸ˜”

Collecting all the bunnies on CS!

Hazelrah's Art & Design Shop
Hazelrah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me