CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Re: CS Rares+ Guide

Postby houndoom » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am

skyline wrote:
The Radio Demon wrote:
UnworthyElevator wrote:I honestly think this thread is crucial to those like me who have a very small grasp of pet rarities. Sure, we have the prior thread, but its inaccurate and honestly doesn't help very much because quite simply, it doesn't work. Asking about every list trade on the "Is this a fair trade" thread gets somewhat annoying to do. If I could get a grasp of what pets are worth due to a NEW guide it'd be very helpful.

This won't be the right guide for that though. This guide will be riddled with unfair and biased demand, voted upon by the parts of the community who want to grossly inflate demand to benefit.
Honestly, your best shot for understanding list trades will be the fair trade thread, because you can get multiple opinions from different people.

Demand varies from person to person. For some people, they insist the raven dog is worth 1 non. This goes up to 2 nons depending on the person, and others value it lower. Demand will change from day to day, and using this as a definitive guide for a fair trade will result in a lot of trading inaccuracies.

i agree with everything said^^
      if you're wondering about the current value of a certain pet you can always use the search function on this thread, or ask yourself if nothing comes up. the fair trade thread is also a good place to use the search function for the same reason, as you can also see there what people are currently paying for certain pets.

there is also this thread that i really wish gained more traction which would be a very good estimate of current pet values.

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes