The Rarity Trade Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rarity Trade Guide // Rough Draft, Voice your Opin

Postby marmoris » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

Sinbreaker wrote:After we get a good idea on year wise we should start, could someone make a google doc and record pets that would be good options to include on this list that might have been ignored for the Rare's List for one reason or another?

I do not want to run the google docs because I don't want it to seem like I *own* this project.
If we could also have another user record the poll data on a google docs that would be great too!

I can do this! Want me to set that up?
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clawdina » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

You have my full support!
the old list is updated and has quite a few issues that will take too long to resolve and i feel like the community can only anonymously state their opinion so I support something that the community has full control of

she/her | ace ♠️
Need to vent?
Want help?
My PMs are open!
Looking for Art
Barn + Stables
Clawdina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

MoonStone00 wrote:Support 1000% demand should be left out and raiding should be the only thing being disscussed.

Things like URs, store pets and older limited pets are the only things that should be on the list.

Maybe have a store pet list, a UR list, and an older vr/omgsr list? Then have something that compares the values from each list? Maybe
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am

I’d love to set up the document, as I’ve been taking note of pet suggestions as users have posted them.

@ R e d P a n d a
Ooh, wanna do this together? The more, the merrier!
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am

PenguinQueen wrote:
MoonStone00 wrote:Support 1000% demand should be left out and raiding should be the only thing being disscussed.

Things like URs, store pets and older limited pets are the only things that should be on the list.

Maybe have a store pet list, a UR list, and an older vr/omgsr list? Then have something that compares the values from each list? Maybe

I like the idea of having seperate lists for both store and ur pets, since their value is so incredibly different.
x.xx.xx
┎━━━━┒
fr
th
frfc

┖━━━━┚
AM NOTImagexxx

─────────────────────
SCARED TO
─────────────────────

───────────────
to fall──
I AM NOT

IF THERE WAS NOWHERE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
x.xhey hey, my name's ren. i've
x.xbeen around cs way too long
x.xand just kind of ghost around
x.xhere nowadays. i'm a huge n
x.xerd and am kind of a trashcan

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

I WOULDN'T BE
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 am

I'm not sure I'm comfortable voting in the poll, because if this is going to be a rarity-based list, then I'd much rather have a cutoff for rarity changes rather than pet adoption date, if that makes sense? (and then have notes for pets released after the cutoff that started out as VR since we have no idea where in the VR range they are)

For the pet count project, lil rascal made a list here of all non-List pets that turned VR pretty early, which we are including in our list for the pet counter to count. I feel kinda bad linking it but the pet count project and this rarity-based List idea do overlap a lot and so I think some resources can be shared.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 am

Koffee wrote:
I’d love to set up the document, as I’ve been taking note of pet suggestions as users have posted them.

@ R e d P a n d a
Ooh, wanna do this together? The more, the merrier!

Sure thing, I totally agree haha. I will PM you a link asap.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 am

due to some concerns i have heard id like to reiterate that demand is completely user based. and yes it does matter but the reality of the fact is that it is and always will be something subjective and should never be treated as fact. just thought it was worth noting ^^

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 am

Sinbreaker wrote:After we get a good idea on year wise we should start, could someone make a google doc and record pets that would be good options to include on this list that might have been ignored for the Rare's List for one reason or another?

I do not want to run the google docs because I don't want it to seem like I *own* this project.
If we could also have another user record the poll data on a google docs that would be great too!

I think LufikER has been keeping track of these missed pets for awhile, she's organised too. Would make another good candidate to start the doc as she's already pointed out many of them on the list thread!

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ art by the clockwork cat
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20 (lol help i'm missing recents)
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am

nickjr wrote:I'm not sure I'm comfortable voting in the poll, because if this is going to be a rarity-based list, then I'd much rather have a cutoff for rarity changes rather than pet adoption date, if that makes sense? (and then have notes for pets released after the cutoff that started out as VR since we have no idea where in the VR range they are)

For the pet count project, lil rascal made a list here of all non-List pets that turned VR pretty early, which we are including in our list for the pet counter to count. I feel kinda bad linking it but the pet count project and this rarity-based List idea do overlap a lot and so I think some resources can be shared.

Of course, mentioned earlier we should consider pets throughout all the years especially if they have been VR for a long time.
But a majority of the pets should come from a certain year date like the rare's list for a good starting point, and then worked on as a community to narrow the trading guide, don't you agree?
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me