The 'How much is this pet worth in C$?' Thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The 'How much is this pet worth in C$?' Thread!

Postby reze » Fri May 29, 2020 11:36 pm

~Misty wrote:
SkysTheLimit wrote:How much would the July PPS be worth in C$?

July PPS hasn't got many trades - let alone C$ trades to give it an actual value. I do a lot of C$ trades and personally wouldn't trade more than 800C$ for one =)

i'd disagree
while the july pps has bad demand it can go for at least 1 non which would be around 1000C$
800C$ is sorb value
she/doll/splat
reze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwynie » Sat May 30, 2020 12:27 am

*~Swagadoodle~* wrote:was looking through my pets and found this rat, whats its worth? (its a december 18th pet, idk its actual date)

This rattie is from july 09
An 09 r/vr is worth 35-55c$
Elwynie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Totomew » Sat May 30, 2020 5:19 am

How much would a Winged Wood Angel be worth in C$?
Totomew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sat May 30, 2020 5:23 am

narancia wrote:
~Misty wrote:

July PPS hasn't got many trades - let alone C$ trades to give it an actual value. I do a lot of C$ trades and personally wouldn't trade more than 800C$ for one =)

i'd disagree
while the july pps has bad demand it can go for at least 1 non which would be around 1000C$
800C$ is sorb value

There is a reason I said "personally" ;)
However having owned a few July PPS' I have never been able to trade one for a non. Only been able to trade them for under a non. It has bad demand therefore is hard to trade off - and often goes below its "value" (demand wise). Many people like myself would take 800-1000C$ for one just to get rid of it. I'd rather have a sorbet than a july PPS.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reze » Sat May 30, 2020 5:30 am

~Misty wrote:

~Misty wrote:
narancia wrote:
i'd disagree
800C$ is sorb value

However having owned a few July PPS' I have never been able to trade one for a non. Only been able to trade them for under a non. It has bad demand therefore is hard to trade off - and often goes below its "value".

i traded mine off for 1 non's worth and i've never seen anyone value them at less than 1 non even with its bad demand. it's not really correct to say it goes for a sorb when it doesn't. i checked the pet worth thread and vr omgsr successful trades thread and both say at least 1 non. and i hope i don't sound rude when i say this (because i don't mean to) but just because you wouldn't pay 1000C$ doesn't mean it's not worth a non, and bringing down it's value isn't the right way to go. you can value the july pps however you like, but this is the how much is this pet worth in C$ thread.
she/doll/splat
reze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightDuchess » Sat May 30, 2020 5:36 am

narancia wrote:
~Misty wrote:

~Misty wrote:
narancia wrote:
i'd disagree
800C$ is sorb value

However having owned a few July PPS' I have never been able to trade one for a non. Only been able to trade them for under a non. It has bad demand therefore is hard to trade off - and often goes below its "value".

i traded mine off for 1 non's worth and i've never seen anyone value them at less than 1 non even with its bad demand. it's not really correct to say it goes for a sorb when it doesn't. i checked the pet worth thread and vr omgsr successful trades thread and both say at least 1 non. and i hope i don't sound rude when i say this (because i don't mean to) but just because you wouldn't pay 1000C$ doesn't mean it's not worth a non, and bringing down it's value isn't the right way to go. you can value the july pps however you like, but this is the how much is this pet worth in C$ thread.

Iv had no trouble being offered 1050C$ for July PPS. Its "bad demand" brings it down to a solid 1 non instead of its list placement of like 1.5-2n. july pps is a very sold 1 non like the non dogs.

Id snap up any july pps that was being sold for 800C$ because id have no trouble trading it off for more. I also know many others that would do the same
MidnightDuchess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Totomew » Sat May 30, 2020 5:40 am

Totomew wrote:Image

How much would a Winged Wood Angel be worth in C$?
Totomew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 am

How much c$ would the ur grape be worth?
I've had an offer of 250.
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Avid horror game enjoyer
▪︎Pigeons.
▪︎ Lived my dream and I'm
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets