What are the most valuable pets?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What are the most valuable pets?

Postby Steven_Universe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 am

Like the bernese mountain dog and black advent, I know theres quite a few that are generally seen as being highly valuable and highly desirable. Is there a list? Could anyone help me identify them?
๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What are the most valuable pets?

Postby Viozel » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am

hello!
    There's actually a list of all the rarest pets on the site (it's called the 'rareslist) found here!

The pets at the top, the 'mainlist', are worth the most, then the pets on the 'september list', in the middle, and then the pets on the 'advent list' are at the bottom and worth the least.

The pictured version is here if you want it ^_^
    xxโ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xxโ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
    link โ— link โ— link โ— ยฉ
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes