(Easter 2021) Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Easter update | Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discussion

Postby bark » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am

odd eye wrote:
    This is missing from the Sunback design section.

Thanks for pointing that out! I was originally going to remove the bunnies from all pets and put it in a separate post of the archive; Pet to Easter bunny (due to being a reoccurring theme.) But by removing them, it would cause further confusion so the bunnies will be placed back along having the separate post of what I said above. <3

Should be replaced now, I'm currently adding the rest back in. Going to also work on links as well.

Also, the year 2009 in the Pet-To-Easter-Bunny post has been fully logged. (Link is IMAGE HEAVY) I'm hoping to get that post fully complete before September ends! Please let me know if you spot any mistakes on that post linked.
Last edited by bark on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Halloween 2019) Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discussio

Postby bark » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 pm

uh oh... seems like Totoro based some of the plushies off of existing pets! It seems like the bat plushies are based on the bats we got this year!
Logging them here so I can put them in the archive ^^
If I missed anything or if any of this is incorrect, please let me know!

Image is Image

Image is Image

Image is Image

I do have a question for everyone:

Should a SEPARATE post on the main thread be "Bat plushie to Bat pet?"

I'll be making a poll, and I'll have it run for a half of month, plus whatever days we have left in October! (Poll will run for 18 days, users have the option to change their vote!)

bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Advent 2019) Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discussion

Postby bark » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi everyone, so we got some pets that could belong as additional-lost siblings we got in 2017!

If anyone knows what litters they're from and post em, it would be so helpful. :3
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:11 am

K-9-Dog wrote:Hi everyone, so we got some pets that could belong as additional-lost siblings we got in 2017!

If anyone knows what litters they're from and post em, it would be so helpful. :3

Right here 😺
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:26 am

obsceneSymphony wrote:
K-9-Dog wrote:Hi everyone, so we got some pets that could belong as additional-lost siblings we got in 2017!

Right here 😺

Thank you so so much! I'll add them asap to the archives. C:
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:34 am

I forgot to mention, I remade the poll of "Bat to plushie" since it got no votes at all! More information of pollcsn be found here.

Since bat plushies based off of bat pets are being released each year for Halloween, an idea for another post for the thread was suggested.

The poll will last for 30 days (1 month) and users are able to change their vote at any given time.

If a new post was added for the bat plushies, it will STILL be in the 'items based off of pets' section. Having a separate post for the bat Plushies with that would be more helpful and organized.

That's why we need you to help vote, no matter when you joined!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:36 am

Happy holidays! I've been chipping away and doing updates along adding this Advent's special releases.

Archive update 12-16-19:

- Item to pet is 90% complete. The litter from Easter is still being added, and should be completed before the end of this week.

- Long-lost outcomes will be renamed to Bonus outcomes. The new name will be more fitting for the guide, and to include all extra litter outcomes and extra 2nd gen outcomes. Since these extra 2nd gen outcomes fall under the same category, it will be in one post with the bonus outcomes that aren't second gen. I found a post of the Bonus 2nd Gen outcomes that came out today, many thanks to Soratha's post ^^ Instead of linking a newborn litter image, I will be linking old adopt page images of the parents.

- GUPPS archive is being updated. To include the new GUPPS pets, and the new years dogs as well.

- "Bat plushie to pet" archive will be added. Since it's a Halloween tradition, a separate post in said archive would help for more organization.

- General updates, building and fixes. The pages that are still a WIP are being worked on, and hope to have it updated COMPLETELY before February 2020.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (April fools 2020) Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discuss

Postby bark » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Happy April fools day chicken smooth! I'll be updating the April fools day blended pets archive in the official thread archive. I will be making it updated from when blended pets first appeared to now!

If anyone knows what blended pets are what, please post em!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (April fools 2020) Pet/item/GUPPS design archive Discuss

Postby suplauren » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 pm

I believe this cat:

Is a mix of 3 Halloween cats in the same litter from 2013: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2013/Halloween/Cat
ImageImageImage

♡Puff♡
suplauren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me