March Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March Discussion Thread

Postby firestar123456789 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:35 am

Spearow wrote:
Fairy Prince wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Quick question for anyone who's affected by Daylight Saving Time; since we have to turn the clocks forward an hour on Sunday, does that mean rollover on CS will be an hour earlier for us, or an hour later? I confused myself thinking about it and now I'm not sure. ^^"

It'll be an hour later c:

I’m like biggest failure of an adult ever? I forgot about daylight savings completely. ;0; So thanks you two.
      I’ll forget by sunday and be wondering why none of my pets grew. xD

so, its 7 pm now instead of 6 pm?
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:06 pm

looks like i may of missed young doggy tonight, but got a cham, a few cocoons and a cute ratty! <3
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polliwog » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh my gosh, what a stunner!

polliwog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Tonight is the first night I did not miss the dog. I still have six sleeping:
      ImageImageImageImageImageImage

/ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

Also, to clarify, there are no more chameleon eggs right?
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 pm

I love this one <3

CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Stupid Qt I guess, we've already had 3 Full-Grown Rats this Month, and I don't understand why they don't get listed in the Archive...?
(There is no 'March' 2018 Month yet...)

Sorry if the Qt has already been asked, it's a bit difficult (for me) to check those Discussion Threads on many Pages, I have a slow Connection and I have to kill/block many heavy Images in Sigs one by one, reload the Page for the next heavy Image to start loading before I can kill it, etc...
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KC. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:52 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:Stupid Qt I guess, we've already had 3 Full-Grown Rats this Month, and I don't understand why they don't get listed in the Archive...?

Sorry if the Qt has already been asked, it's a bit difficult (for me) to check those Discussion Threads on many Pages, I have a slow Connection and I have to kill/block many heavy Images in Sigs one by one, reload the Page for the next heavy Image to start loading before I can kill it, etc...

The Archive is updated manually, so we just have to wait until the Admins get around to updating it.
Quitting!
You can find my free adopts thread here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3991929
KC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:11 pm

KC. wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:Stupid Qt I guess, we've already had 3 Full-Grown Rats this Month, and I don't understand why they don't get listed in the Archive...?

The Archive is updated manually, so we just have to wait until the Admins get around to updating it.

Thanks for the Reply, but yeah, I know that the Archive gets updated manually, usually within a few hours everyday after Pets have been released and/or fully grew...

But the first Rat this month was at Day_6, already 3 days ago..., which is more than the usual "few hours", hence my Qt...
Then OK, I guess there is only one Archivist on CS, who's maybe on holiday or sick..., and we'll have to wait...

It's only that it's easier once the Pets have been put on the Archive, to be able to put them on our WL for Swaps/Trades... :idea:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KC. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:19 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:
KC. wrote:

Thanks for the Reply, but yeah, I know that the Archive gets updated manually, usually within a few hours everyday after Pets have been released and/or fully grew...

But the first Rat this month was at Day_6, already 3 days ago..., which is more than the usual "few hours", hence my Qt...
Then OK, I guess there is only one Archivist on CS, who's maybe on holiday or sick..., and we'll have to wait...

It's only that it's easier once the Pets have been put on the Archive, to be able to put them on our WL for Swaps/Trades... :idea:

In my experience on this site, the time it takes to update the archive can vary from hours to days. Usually the archive is only updated within an hourly rate on events, but It's perfectly normal for monthly adopts to take a few days to update.
Quitting!
You can find my free adopts thread here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3991929
KC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me