March Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March Discussion Thread

Postby Takahe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Saikiyo wrote:
Spearow wrote:
T a l l u l a h wrote:Uh...haha, is there a split between the second gen kittens? The pale one i mean, mine hasnt grown yet.

No, second gen babies (and any generation after) never will split on you. (: You just have a late baby so he will sleep a bit longer. xD

Actually some 2nd gens do split, but it's very rare. An example is the grey 2nd gen litter from January '09

Oh, isn't that interesting.

Loving the tan kitten, but really hoping the first foal will split because I've ended up with eight after my late babies finally grew. Of course the one litter I want to keep I'm going to miss everything. XD
PMs disabled for a reason.
DO NOT USE TRADES TO CONTACT ME.
Takahe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Oml with my short term memory problems I keep forgetting how many pony outcomes there are, and what one I’m missing. I traded for the one I thought I was missing then realized it was the wrong one. xD That’s fine though I really like the theme. <3

Besides the pony from today I think I am caught up, but I still think I’m forgetting something.

Edit; I knew it, haha missing the recent pup:
      Image Now besides him I think I’m caught up :3 If the three cocoons I traded for are what they’re supposed to be xD
Last edited by Spearow on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am

ImageImageImage
I am in love with this litter. I love the bight colors and the designs on the back. A few even look like they will have face markings. :D Reminds me of sidewalk chalk. These are so gorgeous! <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticklekid » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 am

odin wrote:ImageImageImage
I am in love with this litter. I love the bight colors and the designs on the back. A few even look like they will have face markings. :D Reminds me of sidewalk chalk. These are so gorgeous! <3

Same! These are beautiful! Wondering if the back markings will be all over their body as they age.....hmmmn
ticklekid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:48 am

ticklekid wrote:

Same! These are beautiful! Wondering if the back markings will be all over their body as they age.....hmmmn

Hmm I wonder too 🤔

I really like this litter... that's all I'll say for now :'D
Seasonal Art Shop
On temporary computer, art will be delayed due to my other computer breaking
Swiftalu
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkfire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 am

I know, the floral theme with the bright colors is awesome! I am so-so about the other litter of dogs. I am not sire about the really precise transitions from bright stipes to dark solid colors, but the colors are gorgeous.
Gryffindor for the WIN
Windclan
I like Twenty Øne Piløts
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image
Please click them ^^^
mOiStUrIzE mE! If you do not know what this is from look up that phrase because the world needs to know. And no, I do not watch doctor who anymore, this is just something the world needs to see.
Sparkfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 am

I love the pups this month ^-^! I hope they grow up and stay colorful ❤️
Specials pending
ImageImage
----------------- Please Click -----------------
Bigger eggs need more (all are different) ^-^
ImageImage
-
ImageImageImageImageImage
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:43 am

Swiftalu wrote:
ticklekid wrote:

Hmm I wonder too 🤔

You just HAD to add to the suspense, didnt'cha!!! ;p

Usually I'm not one for bright colors, but these are simply beautiful! I'm so so happy that they have textures added to the coat <3
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:59 am

Spearow wrote:
      Oml with my short term memory problems I keep forgetting how many pony outcomes there are, and what one I’m missing. I traded for the one I thought I was missing then realized it was the wrong one. xD That’s fine though I really like the theme. <3

Besides the pony from today I think I am caught up, but I still think I’m forgetting something.

Edit; I knew it, haha missing the recent pup:
      Image Now besides him I think I’m caught up :3 If the three cocoons I traded for are what they’re supposed to be xD

Not me. I'm missing the purple pup, another one and the purple kitten. The kittens have me intrigued.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby         irisidium » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Swiftalu wrote:
ticklekid wrote:

Hmm I wonder too 🤔

You and me both, Swift! ;D
    This is my only growth today, I think! I really am loving this litter too - someone mentioned a couple of pages back that it looks like they're in little suits and I totally agree. Look at this guy's belt!
    Edit: I take it back, I also got this gorgeous pal!!
    I was worried that these would be a bit too similar to some other yag litters for my tastes, but the red bleeding into these designs is really making them for me *o*
Last edited by         irisidium on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxx

hey, I'm Irisid or Aaron, a british guy (he/they)
who likes foxes, overwatch, stars & warrior cats.
I have 96.8% of a
complete collection and I'm
always up for PMs if you need help/want a chat <:

─────────────[I'M LOOKING TO ISOLATE ME]───
need help? | guides | for newbies | my links
────[TERRA INCOGNITA, BABY!]──────────────

x
x
x
x

ImageImage
        irisidium