The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby KinardTheSock » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:52 am

Thank you so much friendlypotatoe for these awesome betta!! That will help so much with my hoard! They are perfect and you are so generous!
Pet's name: Saki
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!color=#800080]Trade me please![/color]
KinardTheSock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 am

Sorry for the late thank you. c,:
Gabyslá ♡ I couldn't thank you enough for this amazing gift! You are an amazing person and I'm touched by your kindness. <3

Seriously this community is amazing, thank you so much for spreading all this kindness. <3 <3 <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

OMG A_Pug, I'm literally crying!
I love you so much, you're amazing!
This really brightens my day, and I just love him Image

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Thank you all so much for your incredible gifts!
I've been going through some dark times recently,
but these really helped to lift my spirits!
You're all truly amazing, and
I can't explain how happy I am lmao
Thanks to you guys I'm one step closer to having all the items on my wishlist!
I hope one day I can do something to help you guys and your collections!
Just thank you once again!
<3 c:

Truly
Elemental Rebellion
_-cinnabon-_
aech.
schierke
Ureous
Lady_Lycana
Last edited by nobxdy on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osborn » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:16 pm

x
OKAY
so I gave you a very small thing because it was the only item on your wishlist.
and you give me this???
go gift aegean, please. She has given me so much - she gave me one of my purple toxics and I am forever grateful for that. She's a great friend to me and other people so she deserves it.
Not super active!
Osborn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:31 pm

ozaki. : hecking gjfgm ,,,, bless ,,,,,, ilysm my dude. thanks for feeding my obsession with zodiac dogs + asking me to help with that character! soon you'll have every character in that one batch, and that's pretty damn exciting

crysatros : i dont know you very well but thank you so much for the gift??? sdfjLGKJKFGJ god it just came out me out of nowhere and i definitely wasn't expecting it ;o; <3

spiderman, : it really has been a long time, hasn't it? thanks for popping into my trades and checking if i was okay, since the last time we spoke was just me being really panicky dkfjkgjlGKG. thanks so much for the trade again!

.ringo ravioli : hey ????? who allowed you to be this sweet ??????? hello ?????????????? i love you i swear to god you're gonna make me cry one day if you keep being like this !!!!! it's about time feh started being nice to you for not giving you og hrid for his legendary banner, but maybe it's also a reward for being this selfless . g o d.

edit;; alma : sdgjLKJGKAJDSFKLGJKSDLFJ;ASJGA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ?????? i have a small obsession with store pets along with zodiac dogs, and i super appreciate this gift ; o ; thank you so much once again ,, it was completely out of the blue but it made me really happy <3 i wish you luck to whatever you decide to do in the future !
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Thank you to the following amazing users. I have been shown so much kindness lately and I honestly dont deserve this much love and amazing pets! Eitherway, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and I honestly remember each and every one of these gifts. i hope someday I can make each of you as happy as you made me!

a.hamilton you honestly amaze me! You can find these doggos better than I ever can! I wouldnt have as many Gray Collies as I do if is wasnt for you. Thank you so much ;-; And you also gifted me one of mydreamies! Why is the buckskin so hard to trade for omg?? You are so sweet and I love him so much! 100/10 deserves a gift

GublerYou not only sent me one Dark Wood Dog, you sent me two! I had just woken up when I saw this and I was so dazed and happy and bubbly! It really was so freaking kind of you!!! You are so, so sweet and your message made my day. Thank you so much!! You helped my hoard so much!

musicgirl<3 Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!
I havent seen this pup around for ages! Thank you for gifting her to me <3

lunagameing90 THank you for the hoard kitty! I adore the black kitten so much! It reminds me of my childhood cat Midnight and I dedicated this hoard to him c:

*The Guardian* Thank you so much for these store pets! This complete my dragon set and I really appreciate it so much!

Alma Thank you so much for the Dark Wood Dog! It will be super valuable in my hoard <3 You're so sweet!

Crabtree. You're so sweet thank you so much! Oh my gosh all of these items will be put to so much good use! And the c$!I can buy store items with them or even buy the new store pets in Feb, thank you so much!!

serik Thank you for this warrior! Whitestorm is one of my favs c; Thank you!

Eevee / Formerly Bleedingjay
looking to complete
my item collection. Any wl
items are greatly appreciated.
currently looking for dreamies:
pps malk dragon, td coontail, ba and bmd
I hoard B&W border collies and Grey Border Collies.
Please trade me them!

Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:47 pm

i just wanted to thank tesalong so much for letting me take this baby oh my god !! ♥ <'':
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me