Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Postby CalicoWolf » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:24 am

So I'm trying to figure how to say this without outing anyone. How you ever disbanded a Hoard due to the person it was created for/pets were based on turned out to be a (lack of better word) bad person?

I have a Hoard in which the pets were based on a members characters and we were friends until recently I found out they were...not a good person (again for lack of better words and not telling the whole story here) I absolutely love these particular pets, but they just upset me because of the person's characters they were based on. Have you ever disbanded a whole Hoard because of something like this?
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:07 am

CalicoWolf wrote:So I'm trying to figure how to say this without outing anyone. How you ever disbanded a Hoard due to the person it was created for/pets were based on turned out to be a (lack of better word) bad person?

I have a Hoard in which the pets were based on a members characters and we were friends until recently I found out they were...not a good person (again for lack of better words and not telling the whole story here) I absolutely love these particular pets, but they just upset me because of the person's characters they were based on. Have you ever disbanded a whole Hoard because of something like this?

I have disbanded hoards purely because one or more trades involving them left a bad taste and I couldn't look at the pets the same, or traded particular pets only to replace them because of associations I had made to them. All I can say is do whatever suits you, no need to make a rash decision you always have time to think it over. Possibly try redressing or renaming said pets or their group and see if that sparks anything new for you (:
αιи'т иσ вℓα∂є ¢αи ρяσтє¢т уσυ fяσм тнє тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met
eye to eye.
'you bring the stories'.
All their voices
tied up into one.
One voice different,
one voice whispering
out there,
spying from the dark.

In The Darke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:43 am

CalicoWolf wrote:So I'm trying to figure how to say this without outing anyone. How you ever disbanded a Hoard due to the person it was created for/pets were based on turned out to be a (lack of better word) bad person?

Yea I used to have a hoard that was themed after someone who I thought was a friend but was really a absolute horrid person so I gave all the pets away
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:35 am

not quite this situation but yes i have disbanded hoards that i made specifically because they reminded me of someone who turned out to be a pretty bad person. i simply found someone else who hoarded them and gave them away in droves : ) nothing wrong with that, its only human to make associations i guess.

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 am

I only hoard pets I like the look of, I don't hoard based on something or someone just pure beautiful looks (with the only exception being my car rats). So no, I can't say I've disbanded hoards for that reason.

I've only disbanded hoards because I got bored of hoarding and found it pointless a decade ago and only recently started hoarding again :)
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vehk » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:13 am

I need an idea for a new hoard. I wanna hoard a wolf, but something easy to find that's also cute.

I'm thinkin' this dog-- It's from one of the first litters I got back when I joined. Image
( the ending of the words is ALMSIVI. )────────
you mark the place
───────────
where i exist
───────────────────( the worlding of the words is AMARANTH. )
john/johnny. he/him/his. lgbt+. adult. college student. artist/writer. occasional pianist.
vehk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:09 pm

I've been concentrating on finding the two new URs for the past few months and have completely neglected all of my hoards.

There are soooo many amazing pets that I'm thinking about collecting more of now that I have some free time again till next Dec 18th.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babypoke » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:13 pm

I can resisted this litter looks like I have a new hoard
Looking for wishlists pets for hoards or collections
Currently looking to this dreamie
Image Have c$, fr gems
Image Please click my eggs on pokefarm q

Long term goal is to get all all items and pets on cs
Babypoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Minimanta wrote:I only hoard pets I like the look of, I don't hoard based on something or someone just pure beautiful looks (with the only exception being my car rats). So no, I can't say I've disbanded hoards for that reason.

I've only disbanded hoards because I got bored of hoarding and found it pointless a decade ago and only recently started hoarding again :)

I mean this Hoard is absolutely beautiful and I do love them, but because I know the person these pets are literally based on, it's making me look at them differently. I feel so bad. I don't wanna get rid of them, but at the same time, I dont wanna keep them.
I was.thinking of trading them for Maybe a specific art, but not sure if they are worth that as well. Ugh, Decisions!

In other news, I finally put my hoards back on my Wishlist so I'll be back to collecting them Actively again! :mrgreen:
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:46 am

Ah ha! Finished the butterfly dogs checkered hoard Here! The whole litter is wonderful, but I especially liked those 2 together.
And I'm already working on my next set for checkers
ImageImage

I also kind of did a surprise hoard for Easter, I let my son pick an outcome for me, he chose this one because of the stars.
leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me