Demand of List Pets & "High Demand" Pets

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Demand of List Pets & "High Demand" Pets

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Shadow2204 wrote:Though of course there are counter arguments to this such as "if that general range of offers are declined most of the time, then this pet isn't worth that range".

this was the point I was trying to make, actually
I think both accepted and declined offers should be posted. But saying that accepted offers don't show anything about what a pet goes for is just wrong thinking. an accepted offer means the pet went for x payment. so it shows a lot more than a declined trade, that could have been declined for so many reasons it's hard to make sense of. if someone accepts a trade, it means they liked it, and since the person sent it in the first place, I'd assume they liked it too. meaning both parties got a deal they were looking for.
As for the species point, species is a big factor in demand, so saying species is a separate thing from demand is not valid either. it's part of it.
Last edited by ThunderCedar on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

spraybottle wrote:I think this sounds like an awesome way to help the community!

My only concern is that I'm wondering if this might drive up the value for some pets and make them even harder to get? For example, if I see a trade where someone is overpaying immensely for a certain pet (for convenience, let's just say a zodiac); let's say they're offering 5 '09 rares. Then, because I saw it it one trade, I would expect around that same value if not more. Wouldn't that drive up the value of the pet?

It's just something to consider! (:

Reposting these because these post will be deleted in order to maintain organization for the thread, sorry you two! ;u;
Last edited by Shadow2204 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 am

___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:44 am

lil rascal wrote:I started going through some trades, will have more to add when I have the time. Unfortunately I can only go back to late 2016 in my trade history so can't get any of my trade info from before then unless I still have the pet, which is not the case for a lot of pets. I'm not sure if they're wanted but I included some offers I've had sent to me which for one reason or another I didn't accept, I thought it might help give an idea of whether accepted offers are outliners or not.

-snip-

2016-12-19 Bulk store pets for Red Toxic

Do you want successful list for C$ trades too or just pet for pet trades?

Oops! Forgot to respond to this one i think! Sorry for the late reply!
The link i left on your quote is the wrong link (Sorry for the trouble!) I'm fine with successful C$ trades c: I'm very interested in what people would offer with C$.

CollectorsEdition wrote:7/24/17 Singular Store Llama:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... zWKCm0ShLQ

Thank you! <3

Also, thank to everyone else who contributed on the previous page!
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Shadow2204 wrote:
lil rascal wrote:I started going through some trades, will have more to add when I have the time. Unfortunately I can only go back to late 2016 in my trade history so can't get any of my trade info from before then unless I still have the pet, which is not the case for a lot of pets. I'm not sure if they're wanted but I included some offers I've had sent to me which for one reason or another I didn't accept, I thought it might help give an idea of whether accepted offers are outliners or not.

-snip-

Do you want successful list for C$ trades too or just pet for pet trades?

Oops! Forgot to respond to this one i think! Sorry for the late reply!
The link i left on your quote is the wrong link (Sorry for the trouble!) I'm fine with successful C$ trades c: I'm very interested in what people would offer with C$.

CollectorsEdition wrote:7/24/17 Singular Store Llama:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... zWKCm0ShLQ

Thank you! <3

Also, thank to everyone else who contributed on the previous page!

Oh sorry about that, here's the right link (:

I added all the C$ for list trades I've had accepted recently to the other big list I put up on the last page (: Unfortunately I don't have the info for trades earlier than that as I've since traded a lot of the pets on.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm

lil rascal wrote:I added all the C$ for list trades I've had accepted recently to the other big list I put up on the last page (: Unfortunately I don't have the info for trades earlier than that as I've since traded a lot of the pets on.

That's fine! You've been a huge help! Thank you!
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:50 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... wxDePk831g

I currently have this trade for the UR lion and nontag on my side. I don't know the demand of the UR lion. I wouldn't plan on keeping it and I don't trade much so I'm looking for a pet more easy to trade off or auction, since I've been thinking about auctioning the nontag. I know this is a big trade up but I would be interested in accepting it if the lion doesn't have too bad demand. Any help with information would be greatly appreciated
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=65313219&userid=245926&signature=aDKG8lovy5XowxDePk831g

I currently have this trade for the UR lion and nontag on my side. I don't know the demand of the UR lion. I wouldn't plan on keeping it and I don't trade much so I'm looking for a pet more easy to trade off or auction, since I've been thinking about auctioning the nontag. I know this is a big trade up but I would be interested in accepting it if the lion doesn't have too bad demand. Any help with information would be greatly appreciated

I believe this belongs in the Is this a Fair Trade? Thread.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Taozi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:05 am

7/22/17 Patchwork Dog
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... w-05A_sMCw

thought i'd post this!
items for FR gems
if i don't reply here Im active on FR @PrincessTaozi
Princess Taozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 am

Princess Taozi wrote:7/22/17 Patchwork Dog
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... w-05A_sMCw

thought i'd post this!

Thank you! I've always been interested in what the patchwork & marionette goes for :)
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me