CS Rarity List [WIP] - status update on page 75

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Postby Keir; » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Going through old news posts I was actually able to find information about the release/removal of the 2009 store pets (excluding Eat Me/Drink Me, but that's added below as well) and was able to get ranges from there! Please excuse any spelling/grammar errors, it's currently 3 am here.

The first pet adopted in October 2009, the month the first store pets were released according to the archive, is 4394158. According to the 16th November 09 news, that was the last day to buy the Skelebun and Orange Cerb. The last pet adopted on the 16th is 6026922.
      Range for Skelebun + Orange Cerb: 4394158 - 6026922 (4394158 - 6026922)

I cannot find any news posts related to the Eat Me/Drink Me set, but from looking through a couple of user's collections, it overlaps with the Skelebun/Orange Cerb. More research needed for them - we could also just use the very first October pet as a start for them, but the end of when they were available is unknown. Do they also overlap with the Liontails? Or were they removed when they came out? Were they removed some time before Liontails were released? Could just use the whole range from 1st October 09 - 31st January 10 to make sure they're covered, if no one finds something more specific.
    tl;dr - No news about Eat Me/Drink Me. Could just use a very large range going from when store pets were first released to when all 09 store pets were removed.
      ?? Range for Eat Me/Drink Me Set: 4394158 - 9155015 (4394158 - 9155015) ??

It looks like the Liontails were released on 21st December 09. The first pet adopted on December 21st is 7466417.
        It seems strange that they're listed first in the archive since, as nickjr said, the other years are listed from first released to last released. It looks like the 2009 Store Pets are listed backwards in the archive - Liontails were the last released.
    And then it seems they were removed on the first of February 2010, when store pets began getting a more regular schedule. 27th January 10 news + 1st February 10 news. The last pet adopted in January was 9155015.

I'm starting on 2010 now, just wanted to post what I have so far with 2009!

Edit; Here's 2010:

From the February 1st new post linked above, that's when the new set was released - the Seal PPS litter. The first pet adopted in February 2010 is 9155016. The litter was available until April 15th as planned, based on the 2nd April 10 news post. The last pet adopted on April 15th is 13397443.

From the same news post linked above, the next set (Red Cerb + Brown Sleipnir) was released early, on April 2nd - first pet adopted on April 2nd is 12206278. The news post also said they were going to be available 2 months from that day, so June 2nd should be the last day they were available, but the news post on 1st June 10 says that new store pets were released on the 1st. I went to the end of the 2nd to be safe.

From here the rest of 2010 was completely normal on release and removal dates!

I can get the 2011 List Store Pets tomorrow (later today, technically, I guess). Then possibly move onto Non-List Store Pets

Edit; fixed a couple spelling errors lol

Edit; 2011 List Store Pets:

Here's all the List Store Pets! Working on the off-list ones now c:
Last edited by Keir; on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Counts for Rarity Ratios - Considering Rereleases

Postby lil rascal » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:53 pm

My list was mostly going off the rarity changes archive, which from my research doesn't actually have all rarity changes for that period, so there very well could be other pets that could be as rare. I don't know how to find them without searching the history of every VR though.

As far as the three you mentioned
The '09 Gold Robot dog didn't turn VR until March 2012
The '09 Malk Fire Wolf didn't turn Rare until August 2010 and VR until May 2013
And the Starry Owl PPS didn't turn rare until May 2010 and VR until Nov 2012
So they'd only need to be included if we're including all the pets that turned before the grown scarf dogs list anomalies which turned in May 2013, in which case we'd have to add a lot more pets to the list.

Personally I think it would be great if all the store pets that have always been VR were counted too as otherwise we have no way of knowing just how rare they are but I understand it would create a lot more work.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:12 am

@Midnight oml thank you so much. Absolutely amazing!

@lil rascal - since this is a program doing the work for us, I have been taking suggestions from users who want to see if their pet is rare enough to be included.

All the store pets will be counted, but we are going to run separate runs for them where we only look for them since it will be less intensive on our computers ^^
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 am

Oh that's great news, I thought it was only the list and 2011 store pets that were being looked at :)

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:28 am

I don't know if it belongs here but a pet of mine that was uncommon recently changed to rare

this pet:

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:52 am

Ana the Derp wrote:I don't know if it belongs here but a pet of mine that was uncommon recently changed to rare

this pet:

Right now we are looking at pets that are Very Rare/OMGSR and have been for a while. If you're pet hasn't been posted in the Rarity Changes thread, I would post it there. ^^
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Added the Arabian/Clydesdale and Basilisk sets to the previous post so all the list pets are in one. Here's the rest of 2011 + 2012! I'll continue with the next ones later

2011 (Non-List):

2012:
    I'm not sure if March 31st or April 1st was the last day to buy the Aliens, since the Fluffy dogs were added on April 2nd. They were probably removed at the end of the month like usual, but I went to the end of the 1st to be safe. (And it's easier-)
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:22 am

Are there any more ranges that need to be manually counted or is the program going to be counting everything?
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:33 am

EmberzTale wrote:
Are there any more ranges that need to be manually counted or is the program going to be counting everything?

There will be ranges of pets that have items that will need to be manually counted. Those IDs will be output by the code for us then we can divvy them up and have users count those. ^^
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Crestalia wrote:
EmberzTale wrote:

There will be ranges of pets that have items that will need to be manually counted. Those IDs will be output by the code for us then we can divvy them up and have users count those. ^^

I know absolutely nothing about coding or any of that, but just a question. Is there no way for it to be coded that you can count the pets somehow using the &noitems thing?
Again, know nothing whatsoever about coding so just a question lol.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups