Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby CherriKat » Wed May 30, 2018 12:21 pm

if you had to change one thing about chicken smoothie, what would it be?
CherriKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

if you could be any Hamilton character who would it be? (i would be laurens)
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:53 am

To anyone:

Suppose CS was going to shut down permanently in 36 hours. You can get any pets you want for free and any items you want. The old pages such as the Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and event pages are back up. You can get Dec. 18th pets and as many newborns as you want from any month or year. You can get as many C$ as you want for no money at all. Almost all of the forum rules have been lifted apart from the ones that keep CS family friendly and the art theft rules. Apart from that people can post as much spam as they want and bump their topics repeatedly. CS users even get a copy of the pet linearts so they could make their own customs.

What do you do, how do you react, and who would you say farewell to?
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SapphireRebel » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 am

To the Staff:

Wouldn't it be cool if you guys could make a batch of pets to celebrate for the coming Eid al-Fitr? I think that would be so cool to see. like miniature bak lava pets and maybe even a hijab/abaya accessory. i would love to see that c:

┍━━━━━━━━━┑
    Hello! I'm a university student from
    Canada. I like to read and
    sometimes I draw.
    My obsession is
    with Greek Mythology and anime.
    Trade with me, I'm nice.
    credit

┕━━━━━━━━━┙

SapphireRebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PawzTheDrFoxFan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:09 am

Favorite cartoons?
PawzTheDrFoxFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:46 am

Eaglespirit wrote:To anyone who can answer: why do some store pets have growing stages? Artists preference?

Yep, just preference!

ricey wrote:if you had to change one thing about chicken smoothie, what would it be?

Pound exclusive pets, and bookmark folders (:

Hamiltonfan12 wrote:if you could be any Hamilton character who would it be? (i would be laurens)

Burr!

-TruBlue wrote:To anyone:

Suppose CS was going to shut down permanently in 36 hours. You can get any pets you want for free and any items you want. The old pages such as the Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and event pages are back up. You can get Dec. 18th pets and as many newborns as you want from any month or year. You can get as many C$ as you want for no money at all. Almost all of the forum rules have been lifted apart from the ones that keep CS family friendly and the art theft rules. Apart from that people can post as much spam as they want and bump their topics repeatedly. CS users even get a copy of the pet linearts so they could make their own customs.

What do you do, how do you react, and who would you say farewell to?

Oh my gosh, good question.. I'd put my details like my email and discord all over my profile so I could find all my friends on here that I don't already have elsewhere. I'd also do a chequered hoard of hollyfoxes and vixens just to get a screenshot of it,and definitely grab the linearts for the memories!!

*Sara* wrote:To the Staff:

Wouldn't it be cool if you guys could make a batch of pets to celebrate for the coming Eid al-Fitr? I think that would be so cool to see. like miniature bak lava pets and maybe even a hijab/abaya accessory. i would love to see that c:

Oh yeah, this would be really cool!! I'd love to see that!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 pm

To: Anyone

Imagine you woke up to instead being human, you are now a pet in CS that someone is about to trade away. How would you react?
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 am

to Schuyler: is your name a Hamilton reference or the real historical schuyler sisters
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:06 am

To anyone:

Any spoilers on our New summer event ;)? I'm quite excited. When should it start this year ^~^ I've played since the midevil event personally (on my old account that was banned) but all have been good. Though, the event last year, Atlantis, was fun :D I loved the racing hamsters on squids and fish.
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:17 am

Tess,

b-day news post wrote:I could ramble all day about CS history but I think it's important I get to the good stuff. To celebrate our birthday we've got gifts, a special pound release, and best of all we are unrolling a new feature today - huge collaborative dress-up scenes! :D

Could I get an in-depth CS history lesson? xD
I like to browse through the News posts and the announcements board but I don't think it's quite enough.
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me