Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby JK341 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 am

To anyone: Have you ever had a CS pet to show up in one of your dreams while you were sleeping? I have only been here on CS for just a few months and already that has happened to me twice. xD I would love to hear about it them if you wouldn't mind sharing. :)
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maz » Mon May 21, 2018 12:10 am

to anyone (because i don't know where else to ask this and i've kind of forgotten) -- Is the next event the annual summer event, or is there one before that? when(ish) is that/the next event? :D
Maz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 am

Maz wrote:to anyone (because i don't know where else to ask this and i've kind of forgotten) -- Is the next event the annual summer event, or is there one before that? when(ish) is that/the next event? :D

Nope, you're right - the next annual event we have is our Summer Event, which always happens in July/August c: Sometimes we have special releases that aren't part of our annual schedule, but those are always free adopts, not entire events^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 am

to anyone

do you have any like really really really distant connections to celebrities? like my friend's mom went to high school with bob marley's son (she said he was mean)
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 pm

To anyone~

Question 1:
Any sneak peaks of our summer event?
Question 2:
Will the c$ store ever release new items? I know they release new let's but it's been so long since we have had new items. I'm really hoping for nature items ouo
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 am

bug, wrote:to;; anyone,

how has 2018 been for you so far? a lot of people have had different views, some saying that theirs have started out pretty sad but some have said its been way better than 2017, so im curious! ♥

\\thankyou for reading ;w;

Mine has been both ups and downs! I had to drop out of this year of college due to my chronic illness, which is obviously not a good thing and I'm devastated to be a year behind, but it's allowed me to have time to better look after myself and enjoy some time alone resting for a while, which I think I needed. I hope yours has been good! <:

RoaringSkies wrote:This is for any staff member! have any good music recommendations? can be literally anything from 70s pop to dubstep!

I'm listening to a lot of Mother Mother at the moment. I'd also recommend the Oh Hellos!

ғσυη∂ιηg ғεαтнεя wrote:@Anyone!

What was your first pet on the site? Just curious. :,D

ImageImage
    My first adopted and then first traded for, respectively (:

Spoiled Candy wrote:To: ALL

What was/is your favorite part of being staff and would u trade it away for ur dream job?

I think the best part of all would have to be seeing a user that you replied to the introduction of, answered a few first questions for, gifted a few pets to get started - seeing them a few months down the line is like a dad bird seeing his chicks flying for me. I don't really have a dream job, so no, at the moment I don't think I'd give it up!

Midnight Tails wrote:@anyone
What movie/book has inspired you the most in the way you live your life?
Bonus points if you can quote a line in particular that has changed how you think/go through life!
Essentially what words did you take most to heart that have shaped you as a person I guess cx

As for a quote itself:
    "There will be a time when we must choose between what is right and what is easy."
    From Dumbledore. I find that in life, things aren't as black and white as there being a good choice and a bad choice, and it's hard to think about decisions in those terms. It's a lot more useful for me to consider which one is the easy choice, and if that's clouding my view of what's the right thing to do.
    As a whole, Warriors was much more formative for me - the first series specifically held a lot of lessons that I've carried through the past 10 years or so of my life: that sometimes you have to break the rules to do the right thing, and that sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you're wanting or expecting, but if you throw yourself into it that doesn't mean it has to be any less fulfilling (:

PixelizedClouds wrote:To: Anyone

If you could take one of CS's pets and make them a pet in real life, which would it be?

Imagine how cool having a pegasus would be. Imagine how cool having a pegasus like that would be!!

Amelia wrote:To anyone: do you hear yanny or laurel?

I'm not sure how, but I've actually somehow avoided listening to whatever sound byte/video/whatever this is from haha

J-and-K341 wrote:To anyone: Have you ever had a CS pet to show up in one of your dreams while you were sleeping? I have only been here on CS for just a few months and already that has happened to me twice. xD I would love to hear about it them if you wouldn't mind sharing. :)

Oh yeah, for sure! While I was saving up to trade for a blue rose for my sister's birthday I had a dream that everyone got 3 for december 18th, making the pet (and my hard work by extension) entirely worthless :'D They all came in neat gift bags though.

sapphic. wrote:
        to anyone

do you have any like really really really distant connections to celebrities? like my friend's mom went to high school with bob marley's son (she said he was mean)

I'm actually so closely related to a famous British comedian that I can't mention them by name!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat May 26, 2018 9:30 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
I finally got to see The Greatest Showman yesterday!! Any of you seen it? What was your favourite song? Can you even pick a favourite? :D

I want to see it, but haven't gotten the chance to yet. :c

Hamiltonfan12 wrote:to all the staff:

do you have a favorite Hamilton song if so witch one?

Another show I want to see, but haven't seen yet. I wont' listen to the soundtrack until I see it either. xD It's my rule concerning live shows.

PixelizedClouds wrote:To: Anyone

If you could take one of CS's pets and make them a pet in real life, which would it be?

Mmmm probably the zonkey.

Mostly laurel. I hear yanny right at first if it's quiet enough and I'm not thinking about it. As soon as I focus, I hear laurel.

J-and-K341 wrote:To anyone: Have you ever had a CS pet to show up in one of your dreams while you were sleeping? I have only been here on CS for just a few months and already that has happened to me twice. xD I would love to hear about it them if you wouldn't mind sharing. :)

I dream about CS regularly. c': My last pet specific dream was my first Easter event when I dreamed about the banners lol

sapphic. wrote:
        to anyone

I was in daycare at the gym my mom went to with one of Bruce Springsteen's sons, and my mom saw him at the gym frequently.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Mon May 28, 2018 12:09 pm

To anyone who can answer: why do some store pets have growing stages? Artists preference?
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed May 30, 2018 8:02 am

To anyone, Favorite easter egg from Ready Player One, if you've seen the movie
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed May 30, 2018 12:20 pm

sapphic. wrote:
        to anyone

I dated a semi-famous YouTuber for a few months and I went to high school with someone's daughter from my city's hockey team. The YouTuber was nice but seemed to think he was a bit more famous than he actually was (200,000 subscribers, not millions) and the girl I went to school with refused to talk to me when we had to work on a group activity in class once.

Yanny.

Oh man, I've had way too many dreams about CS! Most of them happened when I was younger, but one dream that I distinctly remember was finding a Rainbow Maned newborn in the Pound. I was very disappointed when I woke up and realized that I did not have that pet on my account. ;w;

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes