"The" Rares List Guide *New* UR Peach Poll! Vote!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Considering the evidence in this post, what would be the best placement for the UR PEACH?

Poll ended at Fri May 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Non Tier (sufficient trade evidence on page 128)
55
22%
UR Holly Tier (sufficient trade evidence on page 128)
51
21%
A new tier between Non & UR Holly (middle ground between both tiers)
93
38%
I don't know but want to participate
46
19%
 
Total votes : 245

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby ElementalInsanity » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 am

LongLiveRegina wrote:Hello! please redirect me if this goes somewhere else but I'm trying to understand a bit more about trades and the list so that i can help out more in the "fair trade" thread and have a couple of questions.

Whats the gap between each tier. i understand that its one '09 rare on the advent list and that the gap gets bigger as you go further up the list but how do i work out the gaps further up??

Edit: i do also look at the gaps list but i mean more like if someone offers a few advents for a high september, how do i work out the fairness? and also if someone offers a high september for a low september and a load of rares?? :)

also, how do i work out how many '09 rares a september or mainlist is worth?

Thank you so much for any advice that is given!:) please feel free to leave some more advice to help me help others :mrgreen:

xoxo

I can’t exactly help out with understanding the gaps list on the main list as it’s not something I understand myself, lol.

As far as the question about how many o9 rares a September or mainlist is worth, you basically just have to do the math yourself. Starting with a base of what you know, like the red dragon tier is worth 12-16 o9 rares and etc upwards.
However, I mostly discourage set amounts of o9 rares for high September list and mainlist because then it’s becomming way too strict. This is supposed to be a guide and more free flowing than a set stern limit. Most people aren’t going to have a ton of o9 rares for just one mainlist, anyways.

Late edit- My suggestion for the advent and September list would just be to study it and practice with it, that’ll be what helps you the most in trying to understand gaps. Have one tab open on a trade you’re trying to evaluate and one tab with the gaps list. Super helpful. =)
I’ll also add I think it’s super great you’re trying to learn and get the hang of this to help out on the FTT. It just takes practice.
Image
Offering C$ for any wishlist list pet.
Image
User avatar
ElementalInsanity
 
Posts: 16060
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby LongLiveRegina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
LongLiveRegina wrote:Hello! please redirect me if this goes somewhere else but I'm trying to understand a bit more about trades and the list so that i can help out more in the "fair trade" thread and have a couple of questions.

Whats the gap between each tier. i understand that its one '09 rare on the advent list and that the gap gets bigger as you go further up the list but how do i work out the gaps further up??

Edit: i do also look at the gaps list but i mean more like if someone offers a few advents for a high september, how do i work out the fairness? and also if someone offers a high september for a low september and a load of rares?? :)

also, how do i work out how many '09 rares a september or mainlist is worth?

Thank you so much for any advice that is given!:) please feel free to leave some more advice to help me help others :mrgreen:

xoxo

I can’t exactly help out with understanding the gaps list on the main list as it’s not something I understand myself, lol.

As far as the question about how many o9 rares a September or mainlist is worth, you basically just have to do the math yourself. Starting with a base of what you know, like the red dragon tier is worth 12-16 o9 rares and etc upwards.
However, I mostly discourage set amounts of o9 rares for high September list and mainlist because then it’s becomming way too strict. This is supposed to be a guide and more free flowing than a set stern limit. Most people aren’t going to have a ton of o9 rares for just one mainlist, anyways.

Late edit- My suggestion for the advent and September list would just be to study it and practice with it, that’ll be what helps you the most in trying to understand gaps. Have one tab open on a trade you’re trying to evaluate and one tab with the gaps list. Super helpful. =)
I’ll also add I think it’s super great you’re trying to learn and get the hang of this to help out on the FTT. It just takes practice.


Thank you so much for the answer! yes i usually have 4 tabs open whenever I'm on here, one for general game play, one if the list, one of the gaps list and one of the C$ worth:)

i completely understand, I've always thought that, but whenever i look at other replies on the FTT, the players seem to know every little detail effortlessly and heres me with a pen and paper trying to do maths on the pets like its some sort of equation :lol:

i will certainly continue to study it ! thank you so much :mrgreen: a lot of information i get is seeing what other players reply with and going by that. i was on a pretty long break from CS until 2 months ago so I'm just starting to get into the swing of it again :lol:

awhh thank you so much for saying that! <3 I'm a natural helper :lol: if i know something about a certain pet or how to work out fair trades, i love to give that knowledge to someone else and make sure they're not being cheated of their pets, which is not a fun feeling! :roll:

Thank you again for the reply, my lovely! I'm gonna go stare at the rares list for 10 hours...R.I.P my social life (:

xoxo
User avatar
LongLiveRegina
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby gallifrey falls. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:45 pm

    Hi! I know the placement of the Peach is being discussed right now, so should we wait to suggest adding certain pets to the list until after that's done?
Thexairxisxlikexxbutterfly
Image
Image
Image
withxfrailxbluexwings.
.Image Image Image
'▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x.▇▇▇ The happy earth ▇▇▇















l
o
o
k
s


a
t



t
h
e



s
k
y
Image Image Image
Image
▩ and sings. ▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩


Hello! I'm gallifrey falls. I'm in my
first year of college, so if I'm ever
slow to reply to things that's why!
I like to write, read, watch netflix
and sleep! My fav shows are GoT,
Doctor Who, and Stranger Things.

girl ● adult ● pre-vet major ● from usa
Image
Image
User avatar
gallifrey falls.
 
Posts: 20714
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm

gallifrey falls. wrote:
    Hi! I know the placement of the Peach is being discussed right now, so should we wait to suggest adding certain pets to the list until after that's done?


The peach is the main discussion

Buuuut..

It mainly depends on what pets you're asking to be put on the list.

If you're referring to the new urs then yes, you should wait as those will be discussed at a later date (they're usually discussed in the august after its release date or later right?)

If you're referring to a random rare (like the shima lt) then it will never be added to the list as it's simply not rare enough (this also includes vr's like the July lioness and august pps, two other pets in which that're simply not rare enough to be list pets)

If you're referring to store pets like the Cheshire Cat, then they'll probably be added eventually as store pets are never ever re released though, like the rares/very rares I've mentioned above, they're simply just not rare enough to be placed on the list as of right now though give it a couple of years and you might end up seeing a couple more old store pets as low advent lists

So which was it you wanted to discuss? Or did you have something other in mind?
User avatar
TheLittleBlackCat
 
Posts: 14667
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby gallifrey falls. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
gallifrey falls. wrote:
    Hi! I know the placement of the Peach is being discussed right now, so should we wait to suggest adding certain pets to the list until after that's done?


The peach is the main discussion

Buuuut..

It mainly depends on what pets you're asking to be put on the list.

If you're referring to the new urs then yes, you should wait as those will be discussed at a later date (they're usually discussed in the august after its release date or later right?)

If you're referring to a random rare (like the shima lt) then it will never be added to the list as it's simply not rare enough (this also includes vr's like the July lioness and august pps, two other pets in which that're simply not rare enough to be list pets)

If you're referring to store pets like the Cheshire Cat, then they'll probably be added eventually as store pets are never ever re released though, like the rares/very rares I've mentioned above, they're simply just not rare enough to be placed on the list as of right now though give it a couple of years and you might end up seeing a couple more old store pets as low advent lists

So which was it you wanted to discuss? Or did you have something other in mind?


    No problem, I know about those pets not getting added ever/yet, none of those are what I wanted to discuss.
    I wanted to suggest added the 2011 very rare Tess dragon, the St. Patrick's Day one. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it super hard to find, and when I do find it people either want overpay because they had to overpay to get it or they just don't want to trade it. Which has been frustrating so far since it's the last St. Patty's Day pet I need to complete that collection haha
    But I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this pet and whether they agree or disagree! I can hunt through my trades if necessary to provide evidence of it being hard to trade for?
Thexairxisxlikexxbutterfly
Image
Image
Image
withxfrailxbluexwings.
.Image Image Image
'▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x.▇▇▇ The happy earth ▇▇▇















l
o
o
k
s


a
t



t
h
e



s
k
y
Image Image Image
Image
▩ and sings. ▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩


Hello! I'm gallifrey falls. I'm in my
first year of college, so if I'm ever
slow to reply to things that's why!
I like to write, read, watch netflix
and sleep! My fav shows are GoT,
Doctor Who, and Stranger Things.

girl ● adult ● pre-vet major ● from usa
Image
Image
User avatar
gallifrey falls.
 
Posts: 20714
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:20 pm

gallifrey falls. wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
gallifrey falls. wrote:
    Hi! I know the placement of the Peach is being discussed right now, so should we wait to suggest adding certain pets to the list until after that's done?


The peach is the main discussion

Buuuut..

It mainly depends on what pets you're asking to be put on the list.

If you're referring to the new urs then yes, you should wait as those will be discussed at a later date (they're usually discussed in the august after its release date or later right?)

If you're referring to a random rare (like the shima lt) then it will never be added to the list as it's simply not rare enough (this also includes vr's like the July lioness and august pps, two other pets in which that're simply not rare enough to be list pets)

If you're referring to store pets like the Cheshire Cat, then they'll probably be added eventually as store pets are never ever re released though, like the rares/very rares I've mentioned above, they're simply just not rare enough to be placed on the list as of right now though give it a couple of years and you might end up seeing a couple more old store pets as low advent lists

So which was it you wanted to discuss? Or did you have something other in mind?


    No problem, I know about those pets not getting added ever/yet, none of those are what I wanted to discuss.
    I wanted to suggest added the 2011 very rare Tess dragon, the St. Patrick's Day one. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it super hard to find, and when I do find it people either want overpay because they had to overpay to get it or they just don't want to trade it. Which has been frustrating so far since it's the last St. Patty's Day pet I need to complete that collection haha
    But I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this pet and whether they agree or disagree! I can hunt through my trades if necessary to provide evidence of it being hard to trade for?


If I'm not mistaken that's the dark green tess dragon right? I think I heard somewhere that the main reason as to why they're so hard to find is because a user decided to herd a load of them. Can't remember if its this pet that was hoarded massively or it was a different pet though. I think it's the one you're talking about (am I right or wrong? Not sure..)

As for its actual rarity? I'm unsure and another user will probably have to confirm that for you
User avatar
TheLittleBlackCat
 
Posts: 14667
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Sinbreaker » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Don't mid me much, but I'm wondering what the status of the List Reform is?

Demand is crazy out of whack, even if I don't trade anymore just taking a peak into fair trade threads and worth threads things are falling apart with the store pets- specifically things like Raven and Cerbs.

There was a lot of talk of reforming the list, and I get that placing the UR Peach is priority right now but I'm still curious on how the other issues are being handled. CS trade economy is falling apart, List Wise.
Image
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

Giveaway X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.

Image
User avatar
Sinbreaker
 
Posts: 16954
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:37 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby kee. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm

    About the tess dragon, someone did once have a large hoard of them making them difficult to find, trade for, etc. this is what led the dragon to be put on the list some years ago.
    The user who was hoarding them later broke up their hoard making them easier to tradebfor, and everyone realize that they weren’t as rare as everyone thought. It was then removed from the list.
    My guess, though I’m not positive, is that it still isn’t rare enough to be on the list.

    -kee
Image
───────────
Image
───────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
song of the week:
beautiful crazy
by luke combs

┅┅┅┅┅©┅┅┅┅┅
───────────
Image
───────────
Image
───────────────────
Image
───────────────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
female | straight | vegetarian
american | collegiate athlete

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────────────────
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
kee.
 
Posts: 35537
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Crestalia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 pm

I'm going to agree about the Tess Dragon. It is definitely really close to bottom tier but not quite there.
Here's what I paid for mine 4/4/17.

Another VR that has been on my mind is the May Lioness.
Has there been any recent trades showing how much people have paid for theirs?

With the lot of pets that need to be discussed/rediscussed, is it possible to put a "to-do" list on the front
page of what we plan on discussing? It may reduce the number of users asking about a certain pet being added.
Image
..avid collector | active trader | old player
..Eldemore - ChickenSmoothie - FlightRising

..Current Auction: Complete Zodiac Set!
..Cresta's Quickie Pixel Shop

..Current Dreamie: 2012 Cheshire Store Cat
User avatar
Crestalia
 
Posts: 18159
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby iconerfatty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Crestalia wrote:
I'm going to agree about the Tess Dragon. It is definitely really close to bottom tier but not quite there.
Here's what I paid for mine 4/4/17.

Another VR that has been on my mind is the May Lioness.
Has there been any recent trades showing how much people have paid for theirs?

With the lot of pets that need to be discussed/rediscussed, is it possible to put a "to-do" list on the front
page of what we plan on discussing? It may reduce the number of users asking about a certain pet being added.



Speaking of the March lioness, I hunk the august pps and July lioness can go for more.. sorry if I'm wrong.
There may be a player that we don't know about that is hoarding many valuable pets so people may think that the oet is very valuable.
Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
╔══════════════════════╗
She♛Her♛March 10
Hello! I'm Iconerfatty and
you can call me Iconer for short
❤I LOVE CS!❤

♛Truth Or Dare♛
coding credit<-- Thank you!

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(My Butt Is~x)▬▬▬▬

Image


Image
57 of
100 gifts sent!
User avatar
iconerfatty
 
Posts: 11469
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:55 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boundin, Google [Bot], Lance McClain, parmaq, Rythrox, yondu and 0 guests