"The" Rares List Guide *New* UR Peach Poll! Vote!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Considering the evidence in this post, what would be the best placement for the UR PEACH?

Poll ended at Fri May 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Non Tier (sufficient trade evidence on page 128)
55
22%
UR Holly Tier (sufficient trade evidence on page 128)
51
21%
A new tier between Non & UR Holly (middle ground between both tiers)
93
38%
I don't know but want to participate
46
19%
 
Total votes : 245

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby lil rascal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:39 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:Also wasn't there going to be a poll? Wouldn't It be easier to get the majority vote that way?

I mainly also feel people with peaches currently in their possession will probably want to get more out of their peach (and so pick the higher valued option) and the same could probably be said for people who don't have peaches in their possession (and so pick the lowest value)

Overall, it's going to be hard to fairly evaluate the pet, isn't it?

There will be a poll, eventually. Probably once more of this discussion has died down, I imagine?

Lol, I think that may be for some, however I do own the ur peach and still think it should be placed below the nons.

I also want to add just something I’ve been thinking about. Everyone tends to throw around ‘it’s worth a non!’ For and new urs or... well quite a lot of pets. Could that be another reason we see so many trades for the peach going for a non, because everyone tends to throw that around? Just a curious thought.


I agree, a non is just an easy value to work off & if you want a quick trade sometimes it's just easier to round up to a non. Personally I could see the Peach on either the UR flower tier, since the UR Holly Dog is another that can go for fair or higher trades, or the UR Lion tier since I actually think the other below non OMGSR URs placements are too low for such rare pets. I think with the Peach it's just one of those cases where no matter what it's placement some might value it higher and others at or lower than it's list placement.

As far as being biased by whether you have the Peach or not, that might be the case for some but I think most people would vote according to what they've actually seen/participated in rather than for their own gain. I don't have the Peach & could have accepted trades for it asking for much less than the suggested placings, infact until we started discussions I was personally valuing it below 2 sorbs, and still have no interest in paying more than that currently, yet my disinterest in the Peach vs other pets certainly hasn't caused me to say it should be below the gap. In my opinion at the end of the day it's still an OMGSR and that tag alone tells us it's one of the rarest pets on the site & deserves a decent place on the list.
User avatar
lil rascal
 
Posts: 7561
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Jiloon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm

lil rascal wrote:I agree, a non is just an easy value to work off & if you want a quick trade sometimes it's just easier to round up to a non. Personally I could see the Peach on either the UR flower tier, since the UR Holly Dog is another that can go for fair or higher trades, or the UR Lion tier since I actually think the other below non OMGSR URs placements are too low for such rare pets. I think with the Peach it's just one of those cases where no matter what it's placement some might value it higher and others at or lower than it's list placement.

As far as being biased by whether you have the Peach or not, that might be the case for some but I think most people would vote according to what they've actually seen/participated in rather than for their own gain. I don't have the Peach & could have accepted trades for it asking for much less than the suggested placings, infact until we started discussions I was personally valuing it below 2 sorbs, and still have no interest in paying more than that currently, yet my disinterest in the Peach vs other pets certainly hasn't caused me to say it should be below the gap. In my opinion at the end of the day it's still an OMGSR and that tag alone tells us it's one of the rarest pets on the site & deserves a decent place on the list.

I completely agree with you here! The UR Peach is definitely a pet where some people over value,
and some under value, with a giant gap between. I know there are many users who find it easy to trade off for and value it at a Non or so. I'm with you at valuing it at two Sorbets, and while I wouldn't trade for one because I've found them difficult to trade off,
I wouldn't trade more than that for one. They are rarer though, as the OMGSR suggests, and as I suggested before, the UR Peach should definitely be placed above the gap to keep it's demand from plummeting. The UR Foal was placed at two Sorbets, just under the gap, but it still has pretty decent demand. The Peach just isn't as stable, so being above the gap to help keep the actual worth up would be smarter, in deciding on a balance between actual worth and demand.
Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω
Ω

Feel free to PM me with questions on trades, values, or anything else!
I am an item collector, and because I've been chipping away at a complete archive collection, I know the value of items very well, and can help with tricky trades! I also keep up to date on pet demand, and I am happy to give input.
-
Seeking Cerbs, Sunbacks, Jokers, and Raver Buns!


Ω Trading Thread Ω Character Sales Ω

"Life is not made up of a single moment,
it's made up of a gazillion moments. What
defines us is the choice we make in the next
moment, and the one after that. "
-Henry Spencer, Psych
I Have;___________I'm Seeking;
Sunback_____________Cerbs____
Joker____________DIY Cake Set
UR Zonkey___________Raver Bun_








Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
User avatar
Jiloon
 
Posts: 40841
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby SpyroMello » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 pm

I agree with placing it at the UR Holly tier.
Will be more inactive for awhile due to outside life

Image Image
User avatar
SpyroMello
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Topsy Turvey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:53 pm

SpyroMello wrote:I agree with placing it at the UR Holly tier.

So do I, I think it would be good as the very minimum value would only ever be 1 sorbet which at the moment is also the bare minimum but it'd likely go for fair trades and sometimes even overpay of a non like the UR Holly does c:
Image
Image

________________________




I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.








I'm currently trying to clean out my lair,
Click on the link above to see what I have,
If there anything you like just offer!
User avatar
Topsy Turvey
 
Posts: 9168
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby LittleEcho » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 am

If it helps any I've seen the Peach UR get traded for the cookie Aussie
Image Image
━━(Dead Insid e)━━
Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
xxxeeeeexxxxx ffxxxxxxx
xxHi. My name is Leah, but call
xxme LittleEcho, or Muffin. I'm
xxan average girl, running on
xxMountain Dew and Cheetos.
Image
xxI like to draw and stuff. Just
xxso you know, you're amazing
xxat what you do, don't let any-
xxone tell you otherwise.

xxxeeeeexxxxx ffxxxxxxx
Image
xxxeeeeexxxxx ffxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx©
xxxeeeeexxxxx ffxxxxxxx
Image
━━━(And Dead)━━━
Image
Image
User avatar
LittleEcho
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby ElementalInsanity » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:52 am

LittleEcho wrote:If it helps any I've seen the Peach UR get traded for the cookie Aussie

I've seen quite a few things get swapped for that. I traded one for the UR Fox. Alas the Cookie dog isn't the best liked from what I've seen? Hence why I think we've seen a few straight swaps for it for the peach. I'm not quite sure why, it's just something I've noticed said a lot and could be an instance of spread around "bad" demand?
Image
Offering C$ for any wishlist list pet.
Image
User avatar
ElementalInsanity
 
Posts: 16132
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:03 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
LittleEcho wrote:If it helps any I've seen the Peach UR get traded for the cookie Aussie

I've seen quite a few things get swapped for that. I traded one for the UR Fox. Alas the Cookie dog isn't the best liked from what I've seen? Hence why I think we've seen a few straight swaps for it for the peach. I'm not quite sure why, it's just something I've noticed said a lot and could be an instance of spread around "bad" demand?



Yeah, I feel like people with ur aussies dislike them and so are willing to accept above gap underpay for them. I mean, whatever quickly rids you of a pet you don't like, am I right?

Where does "low demand" even start for some pets? Is it the colours? The design? The concept it's self? Some times I just don't get it and feel that just because some people have labelled a pet "low demand" other people who didn't originally think the pet was bad begin to think it's bad..
User avatar
TheLittleBlackCat
 
Posts: 15929
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 am

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
ElementalInsanity wrote:
LittleEcho wrote:If it helps any I've seen the Peach UR get traded for the cookie Aussie

I've seen quite a few things get swapped for that. I traded one for the UR Fox. Alas the Cookie dog isn't the best liked from what I've seen? Hence why I think we've seen a few straight swaps for it for the peach. I'm not quite sure why, it's just something I've noticed said a lot and could be an instance of spread around "bad" demand?



Yeah, I feel like people with ur aussies dislike them and so are willing to accept above gap underpay for them. I mean, whatever quickly rids you of a pet you don't like, am I right?

Where does "low demand" even start for some pets? Is it the colours? The design? The concept it's self? Some times I just don't get it and feel that just because some people have labelled a pet "low demand" other people who didn't originally think the pet was bad begin to think it's bad..


I agree with you on that, it seems the people who hate fruit or certain pets are the ones who push the “bad demand” label on things they don’t like so other people begin to follow it just cause someone said it.
User avatar
mikasi-nightwolf
 
Posts: 3907
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby myth + destiny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am

@ all above - Word of mouth is very dangerous with demand, it only takes one person to tell someone else that a pet has bad demand and that's it, the pet is either doomed to get worse and worse, or it might be corrected early on. For example, I was once told that my dog tag was worth 2 nons (it's worth 3, which I hadn't realised at the time) and so I traded it for 2 nons, to this day I still think it's worth 2 nons where I know it's worth 3. It's like that with demand, you only have to hear it once and it sticks. u_u


EDIT: To keep on topic.. I agree with placing the peach on the UR Holly tier, it's not too high and not too low. If people don't want to trade that much for it, then that's their decision, we all know and have evidence that it's worth that much and that's what counts.
> is ded, will answer PMs tomorrow <

Image
> Collecting store pets: 70 to go! <

-----------------------------------------------
Myth || She/Her || English

Please don't be afraid to
send me a PM, I don't bite. ;o;

Flight Rising // Eldemore // Howrse
DeviantART // ToyHou.se

-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
ImageImage
ImageImage
-----------------------------------------------
User avatar
myth + destiny
 
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:16 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am

myth + destiny wrote:@ all above - Word of mouth is very dangerous with demand, it only takes one person to tell someone else that a pet has bad demand and that's it, the pet is either doomed to get worse and worse, or it might be corrected early on. For example, I was once told that my dog tag was worth 2 nons (it's worth 3, which I hadn't realised at the time) and so I traded it for 2 nons, to this day I still think it's worth 2 nons where I know it's worth 3. It's like that with demand, you only have to hear it once and it sticks. u_u


EDIT: To keep on topic.. I agree with placing the peach on the UR Holly tier, it's not too high and not too low. If people don't want to trade that much for it, then that's their decision, we all know and have evidence that it's worth that much and that's what counts.


I agree with you , I have enough proof that it is still worth a Non, and that’s what I will always value it at.

:)
User avatar
mikasi-nightwolf
 
Posts: 3907
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum:         irisidium, ligning and 1 guest