Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:
Paperd wrote:
IKR! It's just like your 2012 staff pet, orchid! I just got it in a trade today, and I was like, wait a sec O_O Then I saw it was yours and was like :what: Haha anyway really cute!!

Yep! I used the same lines as 2012, which is why I knew that besides the ocelot being a clear indicator, the second it grew people would connect it to me, haha! <3

I didn't even realize that! That's so cool! :3

Your pet is so cute like ohmygosh!!!

r44lkcjhbdsnm,ldckjvhbfds namxkdcnbfd nsm,kdnjvf ds,mfvn

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:
Paperd wrote:
IKR! It's just like your 2012 staff pet, orchid! I just got it in a trade today, and I was like, wait a sec O_O Then I saw it was yours and was like :what: Haha anyway really cute!!

Yep! I used the same lines as 2012, which is why I knew that besides the ocelot being a clear indicator, the second it grew people would connect it to me, haha! <3

I love it regardless. The floof tail is the best. And it's nice and simple. Not too crowded. Perfect.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatredfox- » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Since it seems like everyone's been going for all the hard ones, with lots of options, I thought I'd take a shot at guessing Saikiyo's pup since I feel like it's easier as there aren't that many options for their pup:

Hasn't grown yet (hint posted Sept 8 - day 7)
- Narrows it down to 5 options; it has to be either a day 8 or day 9 pup and one of the day 9 ones is claimed by Lillian.
- It goes down to 4 options when considering that another of the day 9 pups has to be PitchBlack's (likely the bubble pup).
- A lot of people have been guessing the wip pup to be Chia's and their theories seem to make sense, and even if it's not hers I don't think it's Saikiyo's either.

Which leaves only the day 8 pups...
ImageImageImage

My outcome's green
- First pup has green eyes.
- Not sure about middle one.
- Egg pup... uhh.... Green eggs and ham?? I really don't know x'D

Either blue base or orange base
- The middle pup seems to be the one that's most obviously prominently orange, but the egg pup seems to also have an orange base ((there's a bit of blue on the shoulder that I can't tell if it's part of the egg shells or a marking)). And in my opinion the first pup has a blue base, but I don't know if others would count the orange bits as a marking or consider it a blue-and-orange base.
- However, it's possible that the hint only applies to the adult stage and if so then we'll have to wait and see how they turn out when they grow!

Says chicken smoothie on it
- All three have the site tag on them but it's possible that the adult stages might have chicken smoothie written elsewhere on them. Either that or this is a troll hint.
((Though, I can't see the smoke on the middle pup clearly; the second curl looks like an "S" but the first one, it's a bit of a stretch but I can see it looking like "C" if you ignore the bottom part curling back to the body. Otherwise it just looks like "SS". Or maybe it'll say "CS" when the pup grows up??))

Never gonna make you long tail
- None of them have a long tail, at least in my opinion. How long is long anyway? xD
- Middle pup has a round tail?

I'm leaning towards the egg pup being theirs at the moment, because after digging for a little I found some posts that the hints chart seemed to have missed out:

Hint: mine the one that has ___ ______ ((3 blanks; 6 blanks))
source ((their post is on the previous page but this one has the blanks count))
- What if... egg shells? That has 3 letters and 6 letters.
- It could also be (something) cracks or (something) smokes which would make it apply to the middle pup, but I can't think of anything that fits the first part.

May or may not be a chicken
source
- Of course, it doesn't have to be specific to any outcome since if it's not a chicken then it can be anything but.. chicken hatch from eggs right, but while this is an egg pup it doesn't necessarily have to hatch into a chicken, so what if it's actually a hint that's more specific to the actual pup stage and not just a general hint?

There's also a bit more to the "never going to make you long tail" hint in this post (it's in transparent text):
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you long tail. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
From Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up - I'm not familiar with that song but googling it, I found that "never gonna make you long tail" replaces the sentence "never gonna make you cry" in the song. Don't know if that's relevant/important? Maybe it relates to something about the meaning of the song or something in the music video?

Still leaning towards the egg pup at the moment though...
Of course, that's if I'm correctly in eliminating all of the day 9 pups. It's possible that theirs isn't even one of the day 8 ones. xD And assuming that the hint about not having grown by day 7 wasn't a lie.
Last edited by hatredfox- on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★✦★✦ hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi ImageImage hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi c: ✦★✦★

ImageImageImage
★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★
hatredfox-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Little paw print marking on the shoulder is so cute, I like how this fella doesn't have symmetrical markings, I don't know, just something a little more special and stands out. Looks good endeavour!

I find that i love how faint those markings are, like smoke, they are not overwhelming but breaks up the soldi colour of the pup nicely, seriously well done. The texts is an interesting little addition.

Cute little dog c: and I don't know why but I really like the eyes. I keep getting drawn to them
Lovely dog Orchid!
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm

hatredfox- wrote:Since it seems like everyone's been going for all the hard ones, with lots of options, I thought I'd take a shot at guessing Saikiyo's pup since I feel like it's easier as there aren't that many options for their pup:

Hasn't grown yet (hint posted Sept 8 - day 7)
- Narrows it down to 5 options; it has to be either a day 8 or day 9 pup and one of the day 9 ones is claimed by Lillian.
- It goes down to 4 options when considering that another of the day 9 pups has to be PitchBlack's (likely the bubble pup).
- A lot of people have been guessing the wip pup to be Chia's and their theories seem to make sense, and even if it's not hers I don't think it's Saikiyo's either.

Which leaves only the day 8 pups...
ImageImageImage

My outcome's green
- First pup has green eyes.
- Not sure about middle one.
- Egg pup... uhh.... Green eggs and ham?? I really don't know x'D

Either blue base or orange base
- The middle pup seems to be the one that's most obviously prominently orange, but the egg pup seems to also have an orange base ((there's a bit of blue on the shoulder that I can't tell if it's part of the egg shells or a marking)). And in my opinion the first pup has a blue base, but I don't know if others would count the orange bits as a marking or consider it a blue-and-orange base.
- However, it's possible that the hint only applies to the adult stage and if so then we'll have to wait and see how they turn out when they grow!

Says chicken smoothie on it
- All three have the site tag on them but it's possible that the adult stages might have chicken smoothie written elsewhere on them. Either that or this is a troll hint.
((Though, I can't see the smoke on the middle pup clearly; the second curl looks like an "S" but the first one, it's a bit of a stretch but I can see it looking like "C" if you ignore the bottom part curling back to the body. Otherwise it just looks like "SS". Or maybe it'll say "CS" when the pup grows up??))

Never gonna make you long tail
- None of them have a long tail, at least in my opinion. How long is long anyway? xD
- Middle pup has a round tail?

I'm leaning towards the egg pup being theirs at the moment, because after digging for a little I found some posts that the hints chart seemed to have missed out:

Hint: mine the one that has ___ ______ ((3 blanks; 6 blanks))
source ((their post is on the previous page but this one has the blanks count))
- What if... egg shells? That has 3 letters and 6 letters.
- It could also be (something) cracks or (something) smoke which would make it apply to the middle pup, but I can't think of anything that fits the first part.

May or may not be a chicken
source
- Of course, it doesn't have to be specific to any outcome since if it's not a chicken then it can be anything but.. chicken hatch from eggs right, but while this is an egg pup it doesn't necessarily have to hatch into a chicken, so what if it's actually a hint that's more specific to the actual pup stage and not just a general hint?

There's also a bit more to the "never going to make you long tail" hint in this post (it's in transparent text):
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you long tail. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
From Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up - I'm not familiar with that song but googling it, I found that "never gonna make you long tail" replaces the sentence "never gonna make you cry" in the song. Don't know if that's relevant/important? Maybe it relates to something about the meaning of the song or something in the music video?

Still leaning towards the egg pup at the moment though...
Of course, that's if I'm correctly in eliminating all of the day 9 pups. It's possible that theirs isn't even one of the day 8 ones. xD And assuming that the hint about not having grown by day 7 wasn't a lie.

I completely forgot about Saikiyo when guessing a pup for another member, ah, dang, because there is a pup here I think could be theres more so than my previous guess I made.

The Tail on the 'Egg' Pup, I think looks long, I do assume that is a tail
But when it comes to the hint with the Blanks, Eggs Shells could fit in

The song Lyrics "Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you", I don't could have something to do with the heart shaped crack
That 'smoke' above the Glass pups back looks like wings to me c:

I'm leaning toward the Glass Pup, which I thought was someone else's but feel it better fits Saikiyo
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Ciarla on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realtamoon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm

I didn't see this added to the hints chart but Berkshire has given us new clues: Part 0: Name =, Part 1: chena, Part 2: anah

This could mean that Berkshire's pet is name Chenaanah, which has two connotations that I've found so far.
1) It's the name of Zedekiah (a merchant) in the Bible [Berkshire's hint about NOT being a merchant makes sense]
2) According to a Dictionary of Biblical names it also means, "Broken Pieces" [Which might explain why Berkshire hid it in numbered pieces out of order]

So If Berkshire's pup's name is Chenaanah (Broken Pieces) then perhaps it's further clues to the pup that they designed?
Realtamoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

I'm going to call my outcome 'Keeper'
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfydoge » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:
Paperd wrote:

after all, cats are your weakness. ;)
[url=http://dragcave.net/v[url=http://dragcave.net/view/iaK5I]Image[/url]iew/KPIQm] Image[/url]

(For cs staff) me, my sister and my brother play chicken smoothie and trade sometimes. Please don't ban us!
Code: Select all
░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐                                                     
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌     
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒       
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒
wolfydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Because I now think the Glass pup has a good chance to being Saikiyo's I'm changing my guess for

Berkshire

Previous Pets for Basic reference
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Hints
    -My staff pet is not based on an aquatic animal!
    -My pup does not have googly eyes
    -It does have some amount of orange on it
    -Does have line edits!
    -My dog has something in common with 1 or more of my previous pets
    -Part 0: Name =, Part 1: chena, Part 2: anah
    -Not based on an Aquatic animal
    -Can't see the eyes...
    -It has quite a bit of orange, but isn't completely orange
    -Mostly definitely has Line edits
    -In Common with Previous Pets...
      -May not be seen until grown due to shell covering pet
      -The Chickensmoothie logo is translucent like the 'Oil' Dog and 'Burnt' Dog above
      -Smoothe colouring?
    -If Chenaanah is Broken Pieces; The egg shell is broken in pieces.
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatredfox- » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Saikiyo wrote:I'm going to call my outcome 'Keeper'

;O
*hugs Saikiyo* yay another hint(?) - unless it has nothing to do the design xD

Pande28 wrote:
I completely forgot about Saikiyo when guessing a pup for another member, ah, dang, because there is a pup here I think could be theres more so than my previous guess I made.

The Tail on the 'Egg' Pup, I think looks long, I do assume that is a tail
But when it comes to the hint with the Blanks, Eggs Shells could fit in

The song Lyrics "Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you", I don't could have something to do with the heart shaped crack
That 'smoke' above the Glass pups back looks like wings to me c:

I'm leaning toward the Glass Pup, which I thought was someone else's but feel it better fits Saikiyo
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Hmm with the new clue(?) I'm still torn.. I think it makes sense that the cracks in the glass pup matches the lyrics, and thinking of this pup like a bottle holding things or keeping things the name Keeper makes sense. But it could also be referring to their pup being a "keeper"/protector of things, like something sitting on a nest of eggs/watching over eggs before they hatch. Or, it just means Saikiyo really likes their outcome x'D
Am I overthinking things? DD:

Then again, who knows what all three will grow into o.o

Realtamoon wrote:I didn't see this added to the hints chart but Berkshire has given us new clues: Part 0: Name =, Part 1: chena, Part 2: anah

This could mean that Berkshire's pet is name Chenaanah, which has two connotations that I've found so far.
1) It's the name of Zedekiah (a merchant) in the Bible [Berkshire's hint about NOT being a merchant makes sense]
2) According to a Dictionary of Biblical names it also means, "Broken Pieces" [Which might explain why Berkshire hid it in numbered pieces out of order]

So If Berkshire's pup's name is Chenaanah (Broken Pieces) then perhaps it's further clues to the pup that they designed?

I think it was mentioned a few pages back, people were saying that this means theirs is either the egg pup (broken shell pieces) or the glass pup (cracked surface) ^^
★✦★✦ hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi ImageImage hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi c: ✦★✦★

ImageImageImage
★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★✦★
hatredfox-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me