Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby spooky; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:21 pm

help

Just got this thanks to FR

I want you trade it for Halloween list but no one likes tess horses.
Wondering if I should just hold on to her

╔══════════════════╗
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
╚══════════════════╝

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 pm

My Store Pet Collection.

So far 76 out of however many, including the Punk Dog Set with a Lolita. Not even closed to finish. I have been having trouble but it's coming along, coming along.

A huge milestone came for me when I was finally able to obtain my dreamie, the Dragon Cat PPS through some long, tedious and desperate measures. It took months of tens of trades but whooo!

And also my semi-hoard semi-collections:
2014 Christmas Deer
Staff Pets
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taf900 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:14 am

Originally I wanted all 2010 first then a complete collection (it was 2012) but I couldn't talk to people so it was super hard. I took a couple years off and now I working backwards. This is excluding stores and specials. 2017- one Xmas pet, 2016- done, 2015- 2 Easter pets, 2014- 16 Easters?, 2013- 7 pets.

I'll planning on working on 2012 and 2011 next. Would it be better to skip back to my original goal of 2010 before the rarities get even further apart from current to 2010?
Always looking for trades!

Auctioning May Lioness
Taf900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 am

Has anyone hit any milestones lately? :3

saw this question yesterday or they day before and didn't answer as i hadn't hit any milestones,
but i think today i've hit quite a few! i have a couple of collections on the go, and i like to try
and collect 'sets' of pets, so like the rose dogs, balloon dogs etc - so, warning for the long post!

collections that i've completed

ImageImage

just got both of the tess mini-huskies, both true date and same adopt day so they sit together!
i've always had the huskies on and off my wish list for years, and when i take them off, i get a trade xD

ImageImageImageImage

and completed my chameleon and monkey collections, both the pps and adult sections :*

collections or sets i'm still working on

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

managed to add two more list bunnies to my collection so now i'm only
missing the joker bun, raver bun and the bmd bun which i can hopefully
trade down to with either my sorb or my balloon dog ;;

ImageImage

managed to add this guy to my guinea pigs finally and it's one of my favourites,
so now i'm only after a '10 rare and the narwal one - not going to enjoy getting ;;

ImageImage

also got this guy a little while ago, but the dice pps to complete the 'set' is hard to find,
and i know they aren't the same litter, but they're the same lineart so a set to me xD

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:04 am

I hit a milestone recently!
    You can’t tell right now since I had to add a bunch of recent pets to my wishlist for the means of collecting pets for a quantity auction, but I got my wishlist down to three pages the other day!
    So I have slightly less than three pages of pets left to collect until I have all of the pets. It’s not really a goal of mine, but I won’t be upset if I do. 😂

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storme » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 am

pige. wrote:

saw this question yesterday or they day before and didn't answer as i hadn't hit any milestones,
but i think today i've hit quite a few! i have a couple of collections on the go, and i like to try
and collect 'sets' of pets, so like the rose dogs, balloon dogs etc - so, warning for the long post!
-snip-

your collections are one of my favorite ones! it's amazing and crazy how quickly you can achieve these pets and add them to your collection! wish you best of luck on completing the rest of them c: the guinea pigs were sort of a pain to trade for, but they're so adorable they're worth it ^^

i managed to (hopefully, i think) get the rest of the pps dogs i didn't know i was missing. going through the archives and finding any missing ones wasn't fun and i kept getting distracted :') hoping to start collecting the warriors next!
Last edited by storme on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello, i'm storm!
used to be flurries, jessuki, lexi, lyrics
storme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 am

kaeli wrote:
pige. wrote:

-snip-

your collections are one of my favorite ones! it's amazing and crazy how quickly you can achieve these pets and add them to your collection! wish you best of luck on completing the rest of them c: the guinea pigs were sort of a pain to trade for, but they're so adorable they're worth it ^^

aw thank you! i think at the moment the reason they grow so quickly is because i'm bed bound
at the moment so i can't go out and do anything aha ; might as well hunt some pets down :*
and i tend to end up overpaying a lot to get it done quicker, so most of the chameleon trades
i ended up paying much older uncommons for like 3 or 4 pets from recent years, which i should
probably regret but oh well, i'd rather overpay and have it completed xD the guinea's i think are
matching my eastern dragons for being my more difficult collections to complete, i cannot for
the life of me find the last two ones that i need, and i can't imagine the narwhal being easy to
trade for with its cuteness! i'm not sure what collection to do next though ;;

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:21 am

I feel its going to take me years to complete my collections D:
The main one I want to get is the Store Pet collection but its currently not top of my priorities because I want to get all the less rare pets off my wishlist first...
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megannator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:29 am

@ pige. & kee. & kaeli : Congrats on the milestones!!

@ Chemicello : Honestly, I feel your pain with the Store Pets. I was lucky enough to get all the old ones when they released, but I'm actually having a harder time trading for the newer ones. I want to get them before people think they are worth too much XD

---

A random observation I'm having, coming back after two years, is that a lot of people are selling pets for C$ and then buying their wishlist pets with C$. Has anyone had success with this? I've honestly never sold any pets for C$...

---

Also, my next goal is to finish my collection of monthly adoptable (ie. no store pets or holiday pets) from 2017. Just one pet away!
Links wrote:Wishlist
Trade Thread
Hoards
FlightRising

Currently Seeking wrote:Image
"The Stars in the Sky"
Goal: 11/20

⯏⯍⯎⯌⯎⯍⯏
┌──────────┐
ηεvεr givε uρ oη your
Đrεαϻs

└──────────┘
⯏⯍⯎⯌⯎⯍⯏
Megannator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 am

@pige oh my gosh it’s so cool to see your Tess huskies, congrats!!
I wanted to ask, have you found it hard to find the joker bun? I searched for two years and could hardly find people who had it.

@kee dang it’s cool looking at your wishlist lol. Super close to a complete collection! I wish you the best of luck.

@Megan I’ve actually had a lot of success with C$ trading. I’ll admit I’ve never sold any pets for C$, I really don’t have a need to. I buy wishlist pets with it all the time, though, including maknlist. A lot of people say you can’t trade for mainlist with c$, but I have a couple dozen trades proving otherwise. It just takes time to search and trade.
As for monthly trades and etc it’s very easy to trade C$ for missing monthlies. At least I’ve had great success with it.

I was wanting to get some opinions. I recently regrouped my pets so that I have a group just for my store pet collection. However, I took any ‘list’ store pets out and put it in my list group. I was going to ask, would you guys keep the list store pets in the store pets group, or what would you do?
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups