Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:40 pm

And with one final trade I've completed my collection of summer event tokens from every year! Super stoked about completing this item collection ^-^

@Ironic Equation congrats on the Orange Cerberus trade!! <3

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am

autumnsoundtrack wrote:

Thanks to many kind users I went from 2 spiders in my collection to 21 so far. <3 Not sure how many I have left, but the progress I've made in just one day is so uplifting. c:

Congrats! The spider collection was one of my faves to complete c:
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werefly » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:02 am

Wow, the ur bee really is one of the hardest pets to get on this site! I've made probably well over 20 trade offers over the past few months alone with no success, and I have a zonkey. :P I was wondering if any of you guys traded for an ur bee for your collections, and if so, what you had to do to get your hands on one of these elusive lil guys!

I think if I could just hear others' trading struggles with this pet it may make me feel less cursed, ahah
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:24 pm

YESSS finally got the last fennec fox I need to
complete this collection! (excluding the UR fox)

edit; done with this collection too! thank you werefly ♥

╔═════════════╗

Hello! I'm Scarlett c:
● [ she/her ] pronouns
● infp // pisces // 15th march
● speaks english & mandarin xxx

❥ feel free to pm me if you'd
like to chat/need help ^_^

❝ 行到水窮處、坐看雲起時 ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

collecting deers; trade with me
if you have any on my wishlist ♥

╚═════════════╝

xx ImageImage
Scarlett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:50 am

IT HAPPEND! It freaking happend <3
I got my last, my really last missing pet from 2011 <3
Thanks to an auction from catparty I've added the Brown Basilisk to my Collection and am now the very, very proud owner of all pets since 2011. I am so so happy and my Main Goal of own all Pets since 2010 is so close <3

But whait! There is more, waaayyy more :O
I've traded via offsite for this cute beans... I mean peas! And with that 2017 is the very first year officially completely off my WL since I am now a proud owner of all Normal and Event Pets, all Store Pets and both URs from this year <3

Am I done? Nope, I am not! Another precious Store Pet found his way to my Shelter, the lil Clockwork Bunny was traded to me via offsite trade, downsizing the number of Store Pets I need from this year to only 8 left!

And two more Buns found their way to me via (Offsite) trade, the Sunset Bun from Eastern 2010 and the Lilac Bun from 2009. I am now 3 2010er Buns and 14 2009er Buns away from a Complete Bunny Collection. Still needs some time but I will get there :3
Image & Image

But off, there is still more! This beautiful Bat found her way to my shelter with a normal trade and I am now missing one more Bat and I have all <3

And also via a normal trade (yes, you are still by me, kijauni. I can do normal trades too^^) this beautiful Horse from 2010 found his way to me, my last missing Horse from 2010 btw! 15 from 2009 left for a full Collection!

Last but not least this little gal was given to me via Offsite trade (There you are, I am doing offsite trades again) leaving me with 2 missing rats from 2010!

Now to my last two Non Dog Additions, I've traded (Offsite of course) for this beautiful Owl leaving me with only one more to go and this little Cocoon :3
Image & Image

Now, take a breath and I'll show you all Dogs who came to me via off site trades :3
I am starting with this Gal since he is a missing Dog from 2010! I am now missing only 9 more Dogs from 2010 :3

So, now to all 2009er Dogs who came to me and I am glad about all of them, most about the Wolf Dog since he is a Minor Dreamie <3
Image & Image & Image & Image

And last but not least, I've also traded for a bunch of 2008er, ALL TD!!! This is so much joy for me, you can't believe it <3
Image & Image & Image & Image & Image

And the most amazing pets I've traded for is a TD Pink Balloon Dog (Sibling to my TD Blue Balloon *yey*) and a TD Yellow Tox! I've regret trading my own adopted at Dec. 18th so I am glad I got one again! <3
Image & Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:36 am

Whew, I just made a collection thread for myself and I am very pleased to see that my count in my signature is accurate! I'm hoping offsite trades will help me along while I auction off my spare store pets c:

I'm back home with a new puppy and as cute as he is, he needs a lot of attention. At the moment he is asleep near my feet after running around the house this morning
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:17 am

Here I am, once again :D
Since yesterday I received a whole lot of pets.
I got lucky at the Pound opening and received my last and only missing Guinea Pig! I can't believe I finished them... they are such a cute and hard to get species and some seemed impossible to me and now I have all *.*

And I also got very lucky when an user quit and was able to snatch this lil cutie from '09! One BW more striked out of my WL :3

Via Offsite trade two Rattos found their way to me too and I am happy to announce that I own now all Rats since 2010 too (and finished Valentines Day 2010 finally)! I still have a long way with this Species with over 90 rats missed from 08 - 09 but I am happy that I completed year 2010! <3 And I got one ratty from '09 too so I start my work on them now :3
Image & Image & Image

Going further in the year 2010 I got three more from this year via offsite trade! I got my last missing Draft from 2010 which left me to only 1 Draft from '09 until I got them all <3 And two more Dogs from '10, the Null PPS and the Pumpkin Dog. One more Dog from '10 and I got all Monthlys and one more Halloween Pet and I completed the event from the year 2010 too! <3 And only 7 more Dogs from 2010 and I got them all :clap:
Image & Image & Image

Coming to the pets from '09, I've traded for this lovely Pony which finally is striked out of my WL (tried like 5 times for this little one x.x)

Which leaves me with the last part; The Ex List Pets. I was so lucky to welcome 4 former List Pets in my Collection!
I traded for a TD Angel Advent and TD Purple Batdog and am so incredible happy to have them, since the AA is hard to get and I regret trading my Batdog away when I had him :3 So Hello my friends to your new forever home <3
Image & Image

and last two more Fruits joinend my Basket :3 I own now both, a TD UR Apple *yey* and a TD UR Pineapple, both not High demanded but I love to get True Dates and also I like the Apple :3
Image &Image

And now the really last part; I've finally traded for the Skeleton Rat which was missing in my Skeleton Collection, so now I am only missing the Skeleton PPS in this Collection and traded for a second PPS Coccoon since I want to start a PPS BW Collection :3
Image & Image

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stray Kids » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:52 am

Anyone else collecting all EPPS Puppies and Kittens? (Newborn Stages Only)
EPPS Kittens
EPPS Puppies

Do I have all the EPPS Puppies and Kittens?
𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒹: 6/17/17
Nov 7, 2017 - Tyler
Stray Kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:39 am

So I've just committed myself to fully Marie Kondo my pet groups and sort them by species rather than year/month/litter. I'm tired of having to scroll through a zillion groups every time I want to find a specific pet or whatnot. It took me forever to set them up as they are and I'm already regretting this, but here I go! :shock: Does anyone else constantly rearrange their pets?
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 am

I'm collecting all the Deer, all Butterwolves, all Malk-dog likes, and all Fennec Foxes.
Out of those four collections I am only missing the Malk, Fox, and Butterwolf URs and those are very close! I am beyond excited!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me