Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby MySpoons » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 am

long time no see :) hello, everyone!

I haven't made much progress, been dealing with life. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things (attempt #??? in the past 10 months...) FR is going to pay off soon, I hope. Playing the long haul there, and I'm starting to auction off my store pets. Just my duplicates for right now, since I do not know if I'll be interested in collecting them.

Having the lost and found is making me think about wanting to collect items. Would that be too much right now? Or would it be a good way to get progress elsewhere?
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 am

I haven’t been on this thread in so long! I’m glad everyone’s been making progress! I still just have the grapes and bananas left for my fruit collection, and I recently started collecting the grinners and I only have blue and purple left to get. I’m close on each one!

@myspoons
I tried to get a full item collection a while back, but I ended up giving up when I only had like 2 pages left. If you end up collecting them then good luck to you! Maybee I’ll be able to help you get started as well. <3
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 pm

I think i hit a dead end with my store pet collection. Havent been able to find any and no trades have come in
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thornes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:47 am

I think this week has been absolutely amazing collecting-wise. I've been able to cross of SO many of the 2009 and 2010 store pets that I'm just really satisfied by how far I've gotten in one-and-a-half month. I'm just.. absolutely amazed by the kindness of users and the willingness of some to be patient while trading me.

I'm only 23 store pets away from a complete store pet collection!

Five of which are from 2009 - 2010. I am still missing the Skelebun and Drink Me, so that's what I will be going after now. I hope to be able to cross them off the list soon, but it'll probably take me a few weeks to find someone willing to trade me a skelebun (if not more than a few weeks). I'm not going to give up on that little bugger though! <3

Completion list:

2009 Store Pets || 5 / 7 ( 71% completed )
    2010 Store Pets || 14 / 17 ( 82% completed )
    2011 Store Pets || 10 / 22 ( 45% completed )
    2012 Store Pets || 20 / 23 ( 87% completed )
    2013 Store Pets || 24 / 25 ( 100% completed )
    2014 Store Pets || 24 / 24 ( 100% completed )
    2015 Store Pets || 28 / 28 ( 100% completed )
    2016 Store Pets || 26 / 26 ( 100% completed )
    2017 Store Pets || 26 / 26 ( 100% completed )
    2018 Store Pets || 26 / 26 ( 100% completed )
    2019 Store Pets ||14 / 14 ( 100% completed )

New Store Pets Achieved

Image Image

It's really hard which ones to show here. Because last week has been absolutely insane. I got all three liontails, a red cerberus, the seal PPS set, the orange punk and the orange cerberus. I am still in the phase of not believing my groups when I open them. It's so strange to finally own the whole liontail set, it's even stranger to finally own both the cerbs. <3 ;v;
Thornes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:01 am

Finally I was able to achieve the Shima Longtail and with that, my staff litter collection is complete!

I didn't post here in ages, so here is a small update from active collections I still need to complete:
    animal eggs & pets [79/84 eggs; 63/84 pets]
    bats [56/73]
    PPS cats [135/139]

strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:44 pm

After swapping my extra blue for a green, I now have 3 out of 4 sorbets! I’m only missing the pink now, and I have no idea how I’m going to go about trading for it, but nevertheless, I’m super happy with this guy!
    I think the sorbets are really underrated. He’s a cutie! 💕

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:54 pm

hit 750+ in my butterfly wolf collection today, trying to catch up on the past 2.5 (roughly) years as fast as i can! i dont have a number on how many wolves i have left but im hoping to reach my goal soon! the last step of my journey will most likely be the ur b-wolf and i can't wait to achieve it!

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 am

Collection Updates:
      Actually a lot of updates to post! I tried holding a few auctions to try to work on my store pet collection but they didn't work out, but I got lucky and got a few wishlist pets through random trades. I'm now missing 201 pets, I really need to get that to at least an even 200 or its gonna drive me crazy haha

❥ Only four ratties left until a complete rat collection after I found someone with a tan-hooded rat for trade! I can't believe there's only four to go. I'm so glad I had quality rares from their wishlist. ♥

❥ I haven't gotten a wishlist dog in a long time, so this was nice to trade for today! I have this entire litter now.

Bunny Collection;

❥ This precious baby was given to me as a gift!

Store Pet Collection;
      ImageImage

❥ The last two I was missing from this set. ♥
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werefly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:06 am

Ahhh!!!! I have the Dark Pink Shima Bwolf at last!!! <3 I only need ONE MORE BWOLF to complete my collection!!
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Ah, I know I posted some progress a few days ago but I feel really stuck. I can't even get simple item swaps to go smoothly and I was really hoping I had finally found someone with the little ghost mug I want, but the trade is being ignored. My trade offer offering overpay for the July Lioness is being ignored. Just feeling really down. I can't afford anything I am missing. I have pets worth some of what I am missing but worth isn't what people want, they want overpay for everything. And I don't understand that. I think I'm going to wait until december 18th and hope I get either a) something I don't have or b) something I can trade for something I don't have. Even following the ex-list people won't accept trades offering a pet three tiers higher on the retired list, I'm really at a loss.

So, I think I've deciding to stop sending trades personally for a while and focusing on getting true-dates for my collection. I value true-dates and re-releases the same but for me personally I like them to sit in the right placement within my collection groups. That's the only thing I can think to work on, but I'll only be posting ong the vr trade thread and maybe use my trade thread as advertisement instead of seeking people out. I don't even feel like trading for hoard pets, then you get people that think that their vc 2018 pets are worth my 2017 uncommons as a straight swap just because of the species difference. .-. I really don't get it. It's not even new users.

And I'm disappointed that I was looking through some of my collection groups and found rereleases tucked away amongst them from my early cs days. Smh So now I have almost 60 I need swaps for. I have probably a 100 rereleases but I keep my own Dec 18th pets if I adopted them and they were something I didn't have, and I also keep those gifted to me since they won't be in my collection groups anyways.

Hm, I don't know. No progress to announce, only been a few days and progress doesn't happen overnight, I'm just really put-out that no one wants to trade fairly? Just going to focus on swapping for the time being. I'll post in a few days if I make any progress with my swaps.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓