Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Snow's Storm » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 am

I finally managed to trade for the elusive devil fox! Only three fennecs left (including the UR). I'm getting close to having a complete collection!
Snow's Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 am

Did a count yesterday on my three main collections and I have 58 cats left, 2 deer left(!), and 14 big cats left. Having not even been on a year yet I feel very proud :3 even if all the list cats are gonna be hell to get xD. I did manage to get the UR Bengal very fairly though, so I have hope

Im also fairly close to getting all 2016 pets (Aside from the URs) and have recently added all of 2015 to start whittling them down to
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 am

I finally managed to get my hands on all of the (what I like to call) surprise lions!
ImageImageImage
But I wonder...
Would the lions from this litter also count as "surprise lions"?
I mean, I wasn't around when they were released so I don't know how that release worked, but it seems more like the cat was the "surprise", and the lions were like the normal litter.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:48 am

Queenie! wrote:I finally managed to get my hands on all of the (what I like to call) surprise lions!
ImageImageImage
But I wonder...
I mean, I wasn't around when they were released so I don't know how that release worked, but it seems more like the cat was the "surprise", and the lions were like the normal litter.

that's such a neat collection! :o congrats on getting your hands on them - how long have you been working on this goal?

and i don't think that blue lions from sept. 2012 counts since, like you said, it seems the cat was supposed to be the surprise. but it's up to you! they're still a part of a litter with an unexpected outcome afterall, haha
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:56 am

{ghosting} wrote:
Queenie! wrote:I finally managed to get my hands on all of the (what I like to call) surprise lions!
ImageImageImage
But I wonder...

that's such a neat collection! :o congrats on getting your hands on them - how long have you been working on this goal?

and i don't think that blue lions from sept. 2012 counts since, like you said, it seems the cat was supposed to be the surprise. but it's up to you! they're still a part of a litter with an unexpected outcome afterall, haha

I'd been working on it off and on for the past couple years. I got my hands on a May Lioness by chance in 2015, ended up trading it so I could get a July Lioness, and kind of floundering around trying to get the May Lioness back and then somehow get the August PPS. ;u;
I got the PPS in the December 18th box this year, and that kind of restarted my drive to get the others. I did some trading around and eventually got a green-fronted holly dog to trade for a July Lioness cub, then I traded my true-date July Lioness that I had originally for a May Lioness cub, just so I could have them all in a row. eue" So worth it though!

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:05 am

Queenie! wrote:
I'd been working on it off and on for the past couple years. I got my hands on a May Lioness by chance in 2015, ended up trading it so I could get a July Lioness, and kind of floundering around trying to get the May Lioness back and then somehow get the August PPS. ;u;
I got the PPS in the December 18th box this year, and that kind of restarted my drive to get the others. I did some trading around and eventually got a green-fronted holly dog to trade for a July Lioness cub, then I traded my true-date July Lioness that I had originally for a May Lioness cub, just so I could have them all in a row. eue" So worth it though!

hahaha, what a wild ride! @v@ i'm glad you managed to work out all the necessary trades and had such good luck this december :>
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Has anyone found that they've hit a road block in their collection?

I probably shouldn't be saying this since I knocked the two big ones off my wishlist a couple days ago (Rose & X PPS), but I literally can't find anyone who owns the ones I'm missing, let alone will trade them to me, only in auctions and stuff, and I keep getting outbid when I'm already offering a lot of overpay.

I'm an impatient soul, I just want to get it complete so I can hoard ALLLLL the PPS :( sigh.
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarpetShark » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Congrats to everyone with thier collection progress

Im in the middle of reorganising my groups and was wondering how everyone else has their collections/groups organised. Do you have them sperated by species or month/events?
Always looking for these guys!
CarpetShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloom & Katt » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

@drifloon: I feel like I had the same "problem" a while ago so I simply stopped for a while because I was frustrated. Yesterday I started sending out a lot of trades and they helped me a lot as I kicked a lot of my wishlist C:

@CarpetShark: I have them organised by year and month/special event, though I still need to sort everything before 2016 C:

I only have 9 UCs on my wishlist left finally! I also removed all store pets I'm missing from the wishlist right now because I was frustrated looking for the UC and always seeing the recent store pets so I simply removed all of them until I have most of my more recent wl C:
Art Shop[/center]
Bloom & Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:02 pm

ImageImageImage
But I wonder...

I wouldn't count the blue lions, no. :) But I do think the August 2016 uncommon PPS counts as a surprise lion? Nobody was expecting a lion at the time and it was even more of a surprise when it turned out to be only uncommon. :lol:
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items