Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby dozy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:11 am

I don't really have a collection per se, I just have a favourites group and then hoard groups. Most of my groups are trades :')
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 am

thought i could finally achieve my dream and round out the store pets while i was at it for my birthday (on the 25th).

i offered a banana for a single orange Cerberus.

apparently they've risen to 2 zebras in value somehow while I've been away.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dibidibidis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 am

Answrs wrote:thought i could finally achieve my dream and round out the store pets while i was at it for my birthday (on the 25th).

i offered a banana for a single orange Cerberus.

apparently they've risen to 2 zebras in value somehow while I've been away.

Yeah, Orange Cerbs tend to go for around 4-5ish Nons now, I believe. :''>

Speaking of, I'm down to just five Store Pets left to go! I need to get my last Liontail (Non-jewelled), and then it's down to the heavy hitters -- Eat/Drink Me, Orange Cerberus, and the exclusive Skelebun!
I'm so close, but also so, so far.

Here are my most recent two! :D
ImageImage
you did well today, you worked hard
04.08.1990-12.18.2017

(previously G a i u s)
dibidibidis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:46 am

After moving nearly five THOUSAND (~4.7-something thousand) into a new group, my final collection total comes to a "mere" 7962 (not including single pets in dream or trade groups)

my fingers.

ow.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

Answrs wrote:know what i just give up organizing now. everything is going into one group and that'll be the end of it.

(seriously, look at my groups right now. collection groups are after the hoards)

edit: just gonna post this here. had about 10 more groups to go before deciding eff with it.

This is so satisfying. I love that you’ve given everything their taxonomic names! What would you do with butterfly wolves and dragons though cx

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ art by the clockwork cat
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20 (lol help i'm missing recents)
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 am

i decided to stop working on my collections in light of recent events. i don’t want to quit cs but i feel dead inside, which is normal after any loss? but this time it feels different and i don’t know how i can move on.

instead of collections that i need to trade for, i did create a new one. consisting of pets i already own. and they are all based on real-life pets i have owned or do own. now i just need to get some c$ to personalize the pets in the group a bit more, and maybe a make a collection thread detailing what each pet has meant to me, how they inspired me, and for some, how their loss effected me.

if you would like to visit my group, you can here: x

i have not added everyone yet, but i’ll get there. i’m still processing losing my 15 year old baby, i need a little break. have not added any pets that i own currently yet, those in the group already have all passed.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 am

Spearow wrote:i decided to stop working on my collections in light of recent events. i don’t want to quit cs but i feel dead inside, which is normal after any loss? but this time it feels different and i don’t know how i can move on.

instead of collections that i need to trade for, i did create a new one. consisting of pets i already own. and they are all based on real-life pets i have owned or do own. now i just need to get some c$ to personalize the pets in the group a bit more, and maybe a make a collection thread detailing what each pet has meant to me, how they inspired me, and for some, how their loss effected me.

if you would like to visit my group, you can here: x

i have not added everyone yet, but i’ll get there. i’m still processing losing my 15 year old baby, i need a little break. have not added any pets that i own currently yet, those in the group already have all passed.

Spearow I'm so so sorry. It's so hard when you lose a close pet, especially after having them for so many years. <3
That's a beautiful group, I love it. <3
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 am

Blackiie wrote:
Answrs wrote:know what i just give up organizing now. everything is going into one group and that'll be the end of it.

(seriously, look at my groups right now. collection groups are after the hoards)

edit: just gonna post this here. had about 10 more groups to go before deciding eff with it.

This is so satisfying. I love that you’ve given everything their taxonomic names! What would you do with butterfly wolves and dragons though cx

butterfly wolves were Lepidoptera - Papilionidae, for the swallowtail butterfly group the original line's wings used.
for dragons I chose the large, land lizards in Reptilia Varanidae that include examples like the komodo dragon

it was just such a hassle to maintain, especially for the frickin RODENTS geez x-X
I got about 5 pages into breaking the holiday group down into the categories (hence the plant, squid, cuttlefish, bunny, camel, donkey/zebra (including unicorns in that), lions, dragons, and bats.

I love me my taxonomy but it was going to drive me insane keeping it up. :c

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

Answrs wrote:After moving nearly five THOUSAND (~4.7-something thousand) into a new group, my final collection total comes to a "mere" 7962 (not including single pets in dream or trade groups)

my fingers.

ow.

I sorta feel your pain, haha. I did a mass trade last week and had to move 2.5 thousand. It was a PAIN but so worth it in the end haha.

So I'm tentatively in four trades right now with C$ for list pets. I'm really hoping they go through, because wow four would be amazing and they're all pets I'm really wanting. One is my major dreamie, grevy zebra. One is the BEG, another dreamie! Another is the July PPS, and then the mint horse. Wish me luck haha.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wild at Heart » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Finally! It's amazing how hard it is to find this little bugger!
But I can now officially say I have a compete store pet collection <3
~Wild at Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me