Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby pigeon - » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:21 am

so bats are a massive pain, i've got 22 to go which are all rares and not a huge amount
of rare fodder for the corresponding years, so pretty sure that collection will halt xDd

in other news, i decided that as it's only mustard huskies and bats on my WL so only
23 pets in total, I am also going to collect chickens as trading is getting very slow x.x

edit

don't you just love it when you add another species to your wish list and then you
find that for over 6 months you're missing pets from a different collection??? yay
i'mmissing a pps eastern dragon ( dang it ) and also a pps butterfly wolf, cocoon thing ( great )

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orion. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 am

alura, wrote:
        i have a quick question for those of y'all that collect deer;
        do y'all consider the cow/camel lines "deer"? im pretty stumped as to whether or not i should include them in my deer collection. i mean, without them, i have a complete collection, but if i were to include them, i'm missing pretty much all of them. i know its basically up to me to decide, but i wanted to see whether or not other people included the cow/camel lines in their collection

I have chosen to include the camels in my deer collection, because I decided to go by the archive as to what
        is a deer and what isn't. However, I do keep most different linearts in separate groups - I have one group for
        regular deer, one for the goats, one for PPS, one for camels, and one for EPPS. I also keep the jackals,
        two-headed deer, store deer, and the "toucan deer" in separate groups.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of deer collections, I'm down to only missing ONE deer from my collection! It's this one:
        I can't believe I'm almost done with this collection already! I'm thinking that once I finish this one and my
        owl collection, I will start collecting a bigger species - maybe chicken? Though I'm afraid I won't be able
        to get the UR phoenix, so I might wait until December 18th and see if I get anything that can be traded
        for the UR phoenix, then maybe I'll go for a chicken collection as my next collection. As for my owl collection,
        I'm currently missing only two owls:
        ImageImage
        I'm hoping to finish these two collection by the end of the week.
Image Image
✣ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ✣
Image Image Image Image
✣ ⋆ ━━│ ᴍʏ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪsɪɴɢ │━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ✣
orion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 am

orion. wrote:
alura, wrote:
        do y'all consider the cow/camel lines "deer"? im pretty stumped as to whether or not i should include them in my deer collection. i mean, without them, i have a complete collection, but if i were to include them, i'm missing pretty much all of them. i know its basically up to me to decide, but i wanted to see whether or not other people included the cow/camel lines in their collection

I have chosen to include the camels in my deer collection, because I decided to go by the archive as to what
        is a deer and what isn't. However, I do keep most different linearts in separate groups - I have one group for
        regular deer, one for the goats, one for PPS, one for camels, and one for EPPS. I also keep the jackals,
        two-headed deer, store deer, and the "toucan deer" in separate groups.

-snip-

that's how i've done my deer collection too, included anything that came under deer
and then just separated by lineart. however, i generally have the different lineart
groups as epps/pps/adult ~ the only ones that have more have been cats and dogs
where they've had the stocking christmas versions, and i have about 5 groups for
chickens as they have the adult, pps, epps, nick and the funky lineart xD

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoiye3 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:19 am

alura, wrote:

No I never included them.

And as for my collection. Technically I started this site in 2012, I started collecting all the owls. Once I was successful I eventually quit and gifted all of my pets, then I restarted in 2015 and collected all of the deer on this site. Once I was successful, I gifted all my pets and quit again lmao. Now it's 2018 and I just auctioned off my 2018 Halloween Event pet collection for some very rares and well now I'm not sure what to collect now. Ideas would be great, I love dogs but to get one of each on this site is pretty impossible and unrealistic sooo... I think I'll just stick to my November 2014 very common sash dog I always hoard when I play this game. XD
Smile, you're beautiful. ❤️
Zoiye3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

And with that I'm down to just the UR lion to collect for big cats :D!
The user who had agreed to let me save up FR for their UR lion almost immediatly traded it away without saying anything but I got lucky with the August pps :3 that user was much more patient
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2008 dodge caliber » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:19 pm

I've been so behind on collecting.

I think I might hold off collecting until I have a break from school, weekends when I have free time or when ever.

From the 17th to the 25th I have a whole week off from school and I think I'll try to pick up trading once again.

chuck
they/them
EST
9.15.20 | 2.15.22
taking semi-hiatus
--
full time student
replies are slow

x

2008 dodge caliber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orion. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:33 pm

I'm still two owls away from finishing my owl collection, but I just got the last deer that I needed!
      My deer collection is now complete, with a total of 243 deer, 25 of which are rare.

edit;; I'm down to missing only one owl! The 2011 EPPS egg.
Last edited by orion. on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
✣ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ✣
Image Image Image Image
✣ ⋆ ━━│ ᴍʏ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪsɪɴɢ │━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ✣
orion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:34 pm

@orion

Woow nice!! That's pretty impressive.

2018 missing pets
Halloween: Complete!
Jungle: 2
Birthday: 1
Easter: 13
St Patrick: Complete!
Chinese New Year: Complete!
Valentine: Complete!

January: 1
February: 2
March: 5
April: 3
May: 4
June: Complete!
July: Complete!
August: 1
September: 2
October: 13

Whoo my collection is going well! Concentrating on 2018 for now, as soon as its complete I will start working backwards through the years.

Thank you to everyone who helped me trade, and a shout out to amethyst14 for a particularly generous gift!!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:33 am

I missed a lot of the beginning of 2018 sadly but my collection overall is doing well I think.
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Compass- » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:15 am

My horse collection is currently at a complete standstill and will be until around christmas I believe, possibly new year time. The struggle for the last mains list pets is too real >.<
-Compass-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me