Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Welp, I have more good news and bad news.
The good news is, I only need two more pets until my Staff Litter collection is complete. One of them is this dog, which shouldn't be hard to find:
The bad news is, the other one is...
I'm honestly just going to hold off on trying to get the longtail until after December, because I'll hopefully get something I can trade for it (or maybe actually get one) on the 18th.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2008 dodge caliber » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:04 am

I'm at a still point. I send out trades looking for pets, and then the person never responds. For trading for me, it's just FR x CS trading. I usually send the trade saying, "Are all of these pets for FR treasure? If so, how much would you like for each? I want to PM them about it, but I don't want to sound rude about it. Any tips on what to do?

chuck
they/them
EST
9.15.20 | 2.15.22
taking semi-hiatus
--
full time student
replies are slow

x

2008 dodge caliber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Youtube.com » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:20 am

it's been a hot minute since i've done a little update!

my cat collection is kind of at a standstill at the moment, as the last 3 are the UR cats. so i'm going to hope with every ounce of my being that I get lucky this december 18th (fingers crossed)! I don't think I ever mentioned it on this thread, but I have a bat collection! I am happy to announce that I finished back in february! I also started my lion collection almost a year ago and i'm down to 5 left! i'm making really good progress, but the august pps lion is proving insanely difficult to find and to trade for. but I was able to trade for the ur lion last december 18th! so I am definitely getting there! I hope everyone's collections are going well!

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ link © link ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
──( somewhere, something incredible )─────
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

───────────( is waiting to be known. )───

Youtube.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 am

pige. wrote:
on another note, does anyone have any ideas on what i could start collecting next?
i don't want anything too tricky where all the pets are rare/very rare as i just don't
have the fodder to complete it. i think the species i have left are ponies, drafts,
rats, betta, malks, lions, nicks, owls, spiders, tess dragons, unicorns, western dragons
so there's still a lot, but i don't know what's best D: any advice would be amazing!

Personally, after having collected some of those species you have mentioned, Western Dragons or Spiders we’re probably the easiest.
    Western Dragons are still a newer species so there isn’t no crazy old ones or ones that are super rare and all of them are seemingly easy to find. Spiders will probably be a tad more difficult as there is significantly more to collect in general and the Bumble Bee Spider could be a bit tricky to even find. I have finished both collections, so if you want to look through them you may cx

Tyler Jøseph wrote:Anyone know how many lions there are on site? I think there's 160 but I want to double check!

I have a completed lion collection and there are a total of 159. My collection does not include the Triceratops from 2016 store set.
    If you wish to look at total numbers for species please visit this friendly link to a wonderful user who dedicated their time to help us!
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 am

Hello everyone! My name is Phe, I've not been here for a very long time and already I love the community, the pets, and trading. I really like drawing art and making designs, so my friends recommended opening an art shop. But I'd like something else to work towards besides trading for some pets I really really like. So I've decided to trade for a store pet collection, my friends tell me it's the hardest collection to do and I love challenges. I have the white sleipnir and some others, but if I can even get half the store pets I'd be very pleased. c:
If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them<3
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Anura. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:45 am

four years. four years of trying to finish my Halloween pet collection. the few that i have left to get are nearly impossible to get, even if I overpay. Im not even trying for the september list ones yet because thats near hopeless for now. biggest of oofs. less than 20 pets to go. I want this to be finished before new years, so im going to keep trying. hopefully this auction helps out some.
.Anura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 am

Guys, I am really really thinking about opening up four or five more PPS Collections. Two would be easy (PPS Monkeys/PPS Macaws), one medium with the PPS Deers but do you thing I should try for the PPS Cats & PPS Butterfly Wolves?
I already have some doubles which you can find here.

My main goal of own all pets on CS once will ever be put over the Side Collections but since I am down to a few 2011/2010er ones and the biggest part being 2009er I thought why not try Side Collections. Nearly none of the pets would be conflicted with my main goal... but on the other hand... PPS Cats would include two URs which I don't own rn and will not in the future I guess^^

Also... I still have headaches about how to display my Item Collection proberbly w/o just put one thousand on one pet and all is a mass... has anybody found a good way to show his Collection in around 1 - 5 groups off?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 am

hi all! i'm back after a loooong hiatus and haven't really had a goal for collecting, until today...when i remembered that i used to be really interested in the matching items/pets that exist! after doing a bit of digging i've started my collection (helps a lot when i already had several of the pets, since i joined aaaages ago :p), so now i'll start the hunt for pets and items alike! it's a bit exciting having a goal, though i'm sure i'm going to forget what on my wishlist was a part of that collection, and i'm also terrible at item trades...i'm honestly considering making a spreadsheet, though that'll be quite a feat as well :')

if anyone has anything they're looking for for their own collections, please feel free to browse my trade groups! ♥

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Hey y'all! Long time no see! Things have been pretty hectic so I've not had a load of time to dedicate to collecting. That being said, I finally managed to grab this guy who was one of the last 4 "regular" (non-ex-list) very rares I needed!

@Mnemosyne Oooh lovely collection! I have a similar one but it's nowhere near as completed haha - good luck! Feel free to check my trade groups too if I happen to have anything!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fedsat » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:00 am

@ Mnemosyne
If you need to refer to a spreadsheet of item-pet pairs, I have one made here a few weeks ago when I decided to collect matching pets and items.
It has the release date of the item and the rarity and release date of the pet and all sorted into categories.

I made it so I can find which pets and items I had and needed to find since I used to put everything I don't own onto my wishlist which made it extremely hard for me to tell which pets were item based or not

Note it may be a bit laggy coz there's a lot of images. Ignore the first 3 tabs of the sheet (Wanted pets + Wanted items + Stats). It's for my own personal use to keep track of what pets and items I need for my own collection.

These are the relevant groups on cs: item-pet pairs and animal egg buddies that I personally collected so far.

Once I find the items that pairs up with the pets I currently have, I'm gonna start hunting down all those rares so I can reduce the number of items locked away on these pets and pair them together to join my collection
ImageImageImage
Take a look at my 'Hey! This item looks just like me' collection

Fedsat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me