Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 27, 2019 5:11 am

Thornes wrote:
TaxiderMiss wrote:Thomes that is so awesome!! Congrats!!

As of yesterday my regular release pet collection is complete! I only am missing 3 pets until I have every single pet in the WL function! Only missing 3 URs! The tiger, the bee, and the cinnamon bun!! I was hoping to complete this by my decade anniversary (Tuesday), But I don't think I will, I am still so happy and amazed I have made it this far!!

That's honestly so great as well! I'm going to root for you to get those three pets! <3 It's really awesome to browse through your groups, though! It's inspiring to see someone this close to completing their collection.

I keep on seeing that rn as an m I am sorry!

And I am so so glad! Those groups took me forever to make, and they are finally perfect and almost all full! I am so excited to have made this much progress, and I have had lots oof help from many wonderful users!
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thornes » Mon May 27, 2019 5:14 am

TaxiderMiss wrote:
Thornes wrote:
TaxiderMiss wrote:Thomes that is so awesome!! Congrats!!

As of yesterday my regular release pet collection is complete! I only am missing 3 pets until I have every single pet in the WL function! Only missing 3 URs! The tiger, the bee, and the cinnamon bun!! I was hoping to complete this by my decade anniversary (Tuesday), But I don't think I will, I am still so happy and amazed I have made it this far!!

That's honestly so great as well! I'm going to root for you to get those three pets! <3 It's really awesome to browse through your groups, though! It's inspiring to see someone this close to completing their collection.

I keep on seeing that rn as an m I am sorry!

And I am so so glad! Those groups took me forever to make, and they are finally perfect and almost all full! I am so excited to have made this much progress, and I have had lots oof help from many wonderful users!

Oh my god, I hadn't even noticed the Thomes. Don't worry. I've seen all different variations of my name so I really don't pay any attention to it c: And I wouldn't have gotten this far as well without all the amazing users helping me out, a part of CS is truly a great community.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Hoarding dogs!
7700 / ∞

All The Good Boys
My Collection Thread
My Trades Thread

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

-
-
-
-
-
-
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Working on a complete collection! (97 pets to go!)
Feel free to trade me anything that's on my wishlist!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Thornes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon May 27, 2019 5:28 pm

Ah I just looked through the last year and a half in the archives and found six more pets I'm missing.. ~_~ that unexpected hiatus of mine got me all messed up, I feel paranoid now that I overlooked others.

Main Collection Progress Update:
    I haven't been able to trade for any pets that I'm missing unfortunately. But I was able to get a few more true-date swaps to help get my collections in order, so I really appreciate those. ♥

◄ Vixen
      ◄ Natural Black and Spotted Demonic Rats.
    Total pets missing until a complete collection: 221.
      ◄ Missing store pets until a complete store pet collection: 25 (Including the cerbs, sleipnir, lion tails, and Eat Me dog; so basically not achievable now).

I don't know what to work on now, I feel really discouraged lately. I would really like to complete my horse collection but I think I'm only missing 5 store horses and the ur foal so its not something I can work on either. I am only missing one deer but just not having any luck finding it.

I'm only missing six ratties for my rat collection but I think I will wait until December 18th and hope I get something to use for trading eh heh

Item Collection Update:
      ◄ I was able to swap for an animal egg I was missing (number 62). I'm only missing around 10 eggs I think (the earliest ones). But if you want to see most of the site's animal eggs smothering a pet you can look at my doggo. xD
      ◄ Through recent openings I was lucky enough to get a few items I was missing from the Lost and Found, including kelp pieces, map pieces, medieval faire hammer, and rose petals. I'm missing a lot of items so the Lost and Found I get all excited for haha

I think I'll work on re-organizing my groups and maybe try to condense them because they feel very disorganized? Something about them is really bothering me, maybe I should put the species in alphabetical order or something. cx I don't even have a section for the macaws yet and I have a feeling we will be getting more so I need to figure out which section to stick them in. Hmm
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thornes » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Spearow wrote:
    Ah I just looked through the last year and a half in the archives and found six more pets I'm missing.. ~_~ that unexpected hiatus of mine got me all messed up, I feel paranoid now that I overlooked others.

Main Collection Progress Update:
    I haven't been able to trade for any pets that I'm missing unfortunately. But I was able to get a few more true-date swaps to help get my collections in order, so I really appreciate those. ♥

◄ Vixen
      ◄ Natural Black and Spotted Demonic Rats.
    Total pets missing until a complete collection: 221.
      ◄ Missing store pets until a complete store pet collection: 25 (Including the cerbs, sleipnir, lion tails, and Eat Me dog; so basically not achievable now).

I don't know what to work on now, I feel really discouraged lately. I would really like to complete my horse collection but I think I'm only missing 5 store horses and the ur foal so its not something I can work on either. I am only missing one deer but just not having any luck finding it.

I'm only missing six ratties for my rat collection but I think I will wait until December 18th and hope I get something to use for trading eh heh

Item Collection Update:
      ◄ I was able to swap for an animal egg I was missing (number 62). I'm only missing around 10 eggs I think (the earliest ones). But if you want to see most of the site's animal eggs smothering a pet you can look at my doggo. xD
      ◄ Through recent openings I was lucky enough to get a few items I was missing from the Lost and Found, including kelp pieces, map pieces, medieval faire hammer, and rose petals. I'm missing a lot of items so the Lost and Found I get all excited for haha

I think I'll work on re-organizing my groups and maybe try to condense them because they feel very disorganized? Something about them is really bothering me, maybe I should put the species in alphabetical order or something. cx I don't even have a section for the macaws yet and I have a feeling we will be getting more so I need to figure out which section to stick them in. Hmm

I know how it feels to be discouraged, and that sometimes you just wish to quit and give up. But don't! Remember that you've already gotten this far and it's ONLY 221 pets left, even though that may seem like a lot, it's achievable! You got this! I'm sure you do! c: It's gonna be tough, yes, but it'll work out in the end <3 Just keep going!

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Hoarding dogs!
7700 / ∞

All The Good Boys
My Collection Thread
My Trades Thread

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

-
-
-
-
-
-
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Working on a complete collection! (97 pets to go!)
Feel free to trade me anything that's on my wishlist!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Thornes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Thanks to a very generous gift, I’ve finally managed to collect all 100 Chameleons on Chicken Smoothie! (As of today at least, lol!) I quite honestly didn’t think this would happen for a very long time, seeing as I joined 4 months ago, but here we are! I’m so excited!!!
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu May 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:Thanks to a very generous gift, I’ve finally managed to collect all 100 Chameleons on Chicken Smoothie! (As of today at least, lol!) I quite honestly didn’t think this would happen for a very long time, seeing as I joined 4 months ago, but here we are! I’m so excited!!!

I have 102 chameleons. I don’t believe I have any doubles so you may be missing two! If you add the two chameleons to your wl that you’re missing, if I have either in my open groups I’ll give them to you!

────(❝Chameleons - complete
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Fri May 31, 2019 2:29 am

Been a while since I've posted an update! My horse collection is going super well so far. The pound has been a massive help as of late, and I've been lucky enough to catch a decent amount of openings. I'm currently sitting at 519 horses (give or take a few doubles that I might've slipped into my group accidentally) of around 700-710 total (does anyone have the updated count?). I've been able to put this collection a lot quicker than I expected!

As for my butterfly wolf collection, I've gotten 718 of around 860-870. It's been a bit more challenging recently to get missing outcomes as I believe I'm missing a lot of older BWolves, but with college break rolling around soon I'm hoping to dedicate some time hunting some down!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meggle » Fri May 31, 2019 3:39 pm

I got kinda frustrated with my hoards because they end up looking so overly lopsided due to rarities. @_@
ImageImage
Meggle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:24 pm

These new store deer are such a gorgeous edition to my collection. <3 I think this one is my favorite:

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:03 pm

❥Started laughing when I saw the new store pets because I just finished my deer collection and now there's four five more that are going to be hard to get. xD That's my luck.

But, I finally got this guy, so my collection was complete for a few days.

Now to work on getting the store deer. cx
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓