Guide: Extended release pets

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Guide: Extended release pets

Postby DuckGoesRawr » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 am

@nickjr
Seems i cant PM you, so ill post it here ^^
Found a Tigerstar warrior from the 'Feb '09 through to August '09' extended litter group, its got a November '09 adoption date, so this particular group must have been available for longer, right? I just thought I'd point it out, in case this is helpful to you at all c:

Here's the trade i found it in (can't give you an exact pet link, cause it was posted on the FTT), sorry >-<
DuckGoesRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 am

The guide is helpful, I don't know why people are trying to tell me it's a re-release when it wasn't in the dec 18 box.. Now at least we have a guide, thanks!
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:21 am

DuckGoesRawr wrote:
@nickjr
Seems i cant PM you, so ill post it here ^^
Found a Tigerstar warrior from the 'Feb '09 through to August '09' extended litter group, its got a November '09 adoption date, so this particular group must have been available for longer, right? I just thought I'd point it out, in case this is helpful to you at all c:

Here's the trade i found it in (can't give you an exact pet link, cause it was posted on the FTT), sorry >-<

o: Thanks for finding that! I wouldn't be surprised if the entire group of February 2009 cats was available for a little longer, yeah, so I'll edit the post shortly to reflect that ^^

edit: post has been updated ^_^ I dug through the Pound's pets and found a few other February 2009 warrior cats that were adopted in November 2009. Didn't find any in December 2009 or January 2010. I might have overlooked them, but since I didn't find any, I left the end date as November 2009. Again, thanks for finding that ^^
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuckGoesRawr » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 pm

nickjr wrote:o: Thanks for finding that! I wouldn't be surprised if the entire group of February 2009 cats was available for a little longer, yeah, so I'll edit the post shortly to reflect that ^^

edit: post has been updated ^_^ I dug through the Pound's pets and found a few other February 2009 warrior cats that were adopted in November 2009. Didn't find any in December 2009 or January 2010. I might have overlooked them, but since I didn't find any, I left the end date as November 2009. Again, thanks for finding that ^^

No problem ^^
Happened to find a December cat from that group, again it's only a trade, but i suppose it counts c:
-boop-
I'll go look through the pound and check if there is an in there for you

Edit: So, looks like this group was released until April 2010 ^^
January
February
March
April

I looked through all the pets in May and June as well, but didn't find any, so personally i think it's right to assume no more were released after April c:
DuckGoesRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:45 am

DuckGoesRawr wrote:
nickjr wrote:o: Thanks for finding that! I wouldn't be surprised if the entire group of February 2009 cats was available for a little longer, yeah, so I'll edit the post shortly to reflect that ^^

No problem ^^
Happened to find a December cat from that group, again it's only a trade, but i suppose it counts c:
-boop-
I'll go look through the pound and check if there is an in there for you

Edit: So, looks like this group was released until April 2010 ^^
January
February
March
April

I looked through all the pets in May and June as well, but didn't find any, so personally i think it's right to assume no more were released after April c:

You have better eyes than me xD Thank you so much for finding them! Post has been updated ^^

Originally posted on July 1 (take a look at the post number in this post's permalink if you don't believe me). Bumped so that people might happen upon this more easily. No, I did not take 1.5 months to update lol
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TawnyOwl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Hey, just wanted to let you know that your link to the Red Rose (for pets adopted a few days before or after their release month) links to a GWJ. I have a Red Rose adopted on August 31st if you want/need another to link to c:
TawnyOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 pm

I have a jewel sun that was adopted in June. You can use it as an example if you want to, as well. :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=73
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am

Chicken of Smoothie wrote:Hey, just wanted to let you know that your link to the Red Rose (for pets adopted a few days before or after their release month) links to a GWJ. I have a Red Rose adopted on August 31st if you want/need another to link to c:

LOL Looks like I pasted the wrong link there xD Thanks for the link; saved me the trouble of finding another ^^

Kat wrote:I have a jewel sun that was adopted in June. You can use it as an example if you want to, as well. :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=73

Thanks for offering the link; added ^^

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Available for just a few months

Postby Domivee » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:18 pm

nickjr wrote:Available for just a few months

March 2009 butterfly wolves
March 2009 through April 2009
Image Image

I think they were available in May too. I have one that says
2009-05-28
Proof here

Also, thank you for making this thread! I have always wondered why on earth my B-wolfs for 2008 August all had different none december dates. xD
......Image...Image
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
daleĸ: recordѕ ιndιcaтe yoυ wιll ѕнow мercy. yoυ are an aѕѕocιaтe oғ тнe docтor'ѕ.

rιver: ι'м rιver ѕong. cнecĸ yoυr recordѕ agaιn.

daleĸ: мercy
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Admins Shobolaki is my sister and sspopejoy is my husband. We live together & use same devices. Please don't ban us. Sometimes we trade unfairly because of love. Ty. <3
(I also gift people randomly.)

Gear Deer 〗〖 Trades
Sig credit Avatar by Offsite Artist
Domivee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Available for just a few months

Postby nickjr » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Ziraous wrote:
nickjr wrote:Available for just a few months

March 2009 butterfly wolves
March 2009 through April 2009
Image Image

I think they were available in May too. I have one that says
2009-05-28
Proof here

Also, thank you for making this thread! I have always wondered why on earth my B-wolfs for 2008 August all had different none december dates. xD

o: that's interesting. Thanks for letting me know! I've updated the post now.

And you're welcome ^^

I swear this post isn't almost three months late! Just look at the post ID! -gulps nervously- I bumped the post -runs away-

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me