Animal Eggs And Which Pets They Are Based On

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Animal Eggs And Which Pets They Are Based On

Postby Satirana » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Maybe a tiny addition, egg 61 isn't only the Butterfly wolf but could also be 2011 easter bunny
...It's up to you if you want to add that of course :) Just felt like letting you know
ImagexxImage

╔════════════════════╗

Hi, I'm Satirana, a girl from
Germany.
I love animals, art, music,
anime, and games.

I love talking to strangers!
And trading. I also love that.
Trade with me!

╚════════════════════╝

Satirana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:55 am

Satirana wrote:Maybe a tiny addition, egg 61 isn't only the Butterfly wolf but could also be 2011 easter bunny
...It's up to you if you want to add that of course :) Just felt like letting you know

The Bunny is based on the Butterfly as well though.
I don´t think that it needs to be added. Because if it would be, you would need to add the Bunny Versions of alle the other Pets as well. And there is a Bunny Version of atleast another 4 or more Pets on this list :lol:
Leopardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:32 am

Leopardy wrote:
Satirana wrote:Maybe a tiny addition, egg 61 isn't only the Butterfly wolf but could also be 2011 easter bunny

I don´t think that it needs to be added. Because if it would be, you would need to add the Bunny Versions of alle the other Pets as well. And there is a Bunny Version of at least another 4 or more Pets on this list :lol:

Thank you so much both of you for your info.

When I created this chart I wanted to help players know which original pet the animal eggs were copied from.
I did think about adding the rabbit but then I thought I would have to add all the other pets that have been created since the original animals. There has been deer as well as rabbits created from the original pets. I know there are 3 animal eggs with 2 pups next to them, I did that because both pups were created in the same year so I wasn't sure which one it was.
Thank you for looking at my chart and I will be adding the new ones when it's Easter time 2017 :P
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:36 pm

DragonWizard wrote:
Leopardy wrote:

I don´t think that it needs to be added. Because if it would be, you would need to add the Bunny Versions of alle the other Pets as well. And there is a Bunny Version of at least another 4 or more Pets on this list :lol:

Thank you so much both of you for your info.

When I created this chart I wanted to help players know which original pet the animal eggs were copied from.
I did think about adding the rabbit but then I thought I would have to add all the other pets that have been created since the original animals. There has been deer as well as rabbits created from the original pets. I know there are 3 animal eggs with 2 pups next to them, I did that because both pups were created in the same year so I wasn't sure which one it was.
Thank you for looking at my chart and I will be adding the new ones when it's Easter time 2017 :P

The ones from Christmas (The adults) were GUPPS's, so they were copied from the pups. :)

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:47 am

Any idea if this easter egg is based on any pet?

Final count: Treated: 110! Tricked: 4!
Recieved: 93 Treats! 1 Trick!
jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 am

jetred wrote:

Maybe UR Cat?

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertyuiop123 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:05 am

jetred wrote:

I do believe some of them aren't based on pets, because we do get "fun" or "cute" eggs from time to time. Especially if they're from the freebies, and not the actual banners.

Would it be possible to maybe change this topic so it covers more than just animal eggs and their pets? Like for example, this Christmas we received pets that were based off of items from the advent calendar such as:

We've also received various plushies based off of other pets as well throughout the years :3

I think it would be really helpful for lots of users! So a "pets based off of items" archive ^_^ But thank you so much for putting this together Dragon! It's been so helpful for me when I want to add the matching items to the pets :3

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺ find me by the sea ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
ImageImage
My WishlistWant to chat? PM me! :)Send a trade? :3

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺ or swimming in the ocean ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
qwertyuiop123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Here are the new Animal eggs for this years Easter Event :D
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:45 pm

qwertyuiop123 wrote:
jetred wrote:

I do believe some of them aren't based on pets, because we do get "fun" or "cute" eggs from time to time. Especially if they're from the freebies, and not the actual banners.

Would it be possible to maybe change this topic so it covers more than just animal eggs and their pets? Like for example, this Christmas we received pets that were based off of items from the advent calendar such as:

We've also received various plushies based off of other pets as well throughout the years :3

I think it would be really helpful for lots of users! So a "pets based off of items" archive ^_^ But thank you so much for putting this together Dragon! It's been so helpful for me when I want to add the matching items to the pets :3

There is an official thread~
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3382653 currently building on it, but soon will be completed! It also contains animal eggs, and I'm not sure if a separate topic is needed. (But a good idea to have a separate post on the thread)
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:07 pm

K-9-Dog wrote:
qwertyuiop123 wrote:
jetred wrote:

There is an official thread~
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3382653 currently building on it, but soon will be completed! It also contains animal eggs, and I'm not sure if a separate topic is needed. (But a good idea to have a separate post on the thread)

Thank you for letting me know about the thread you are creating. I started creating this thread and the rabbit one back in 2013 and have updated it each year. I have enjoyed working on them and if they are no longer needed I will miss doing it.
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me