Chicken Smoothie Memes

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby Cocoa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 am

Molly. wrote:When you send someone a gift and all they reply with is "Tysm!" Or "Ty!"
Image

I agree with everyone else. It's not like they said "This gift is crap." or something like that. I once met someone who declined a gift from me and said "I only want better stuff."
Image
Image
Hyper Hard Drop!

Image
Image

Waddup! I'm Cocoa! I'm just a girl who likes anime and Puyo Puyo! I love kawaii and edgy things. My favorite anime is My Hero Academia. My favorite video game is Puyo Puyo Tetris which i'm obsessed with. I don't really like PMs, so please don't PM me! Thank you!

Cocoa wrote:You dare to insult me? You puny mortal, i am Cocoa. The duchess of destruction, the champion of chaos, and the monarch of misery. I raise death and pity all who have the unfortunate dishonor of offending me. Your spirit will not be spared for this.

Birthday - May 5th - She/Her
User avatar
Cocoa
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby dαrkshαdє » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 am

Shxdow wrote:
Molly. wrote:When you send someone a gift and all they reply with is "Tysm!" Or "Ty!"
Image

I agree with everyone else. It's not like they said "This gift is crap." or something like that. I once met someone who declined a gift from me and said "I only want better stuff."

They're just saying that they're lazy to do "ty" they could at least say "Thank you much!"
Otherwise why do they deserve that gift?














Image














Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image














Image















Image
xxxxxxxx
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

xxxxxxxx















Image














User avatar
dαrkshαdє
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby Cocoa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 am

WanderingEcho wrote:
Shxdow wrote:
Molly. wrote:When you send someone a gift and all they reply with is "Tysm!" Or "Ty!"
Image

I agree with everyone else. It's not like they said "This gift is crap." or something like that. I once met someone who declined a gift from me and said "I only want better stuff."

They're just saying that they're lazy to do "ty" they could at least say "Thank you much!"
Otherwise why do they deserve that gift?

So just because they say TY or TYSM means they don't deserve a gift? What if they don't have time? What if their phone/tablet that they play Chicken Smoothie on is about to die? What if they have to go somewhere important, like the hospital or a funeral? They still deserve a gift. What you just said is very ignorant by the way.
Image
Image
Hyper Hard Drop!

Image
Image

Waddup! I'm Cocoa! I'm just a girl who likes anime and Puyo Puyo! I love kawaii and edgy things. My favorite anime is My Hero Academia. My favorite video game is Puyo Puyo Tetris which i'm obsessed with. I don't really like PMs, so please don't PM me! Thank you!

Cocoa wrote:You dare to insult me? You puny mortal, i am Cocoa. The duchess of destruction, the champion of chaos, and the monarch of misery. I raise death and pity all who have the unfortunate dishonor of offending me. Your spirit will not be spared for this.

Birthday - May 5th - She/Her
User avatar
Cocoa
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby dαrkshαdє » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 am

Wow thanks.














Image














Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image














Image















Image
xxxxxxxx
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

xxxxxxxx















Image














User avatar
dαrkshαdє
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby myth; » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:19 am

Shxdow wrote:So just because they say TY or TYSM means they don't deserve a gift? What if they don't have time? What if their phone/tablet that they play Chicken Smoothie on is about to die? What if they have to go somewhere important, like the hospital or a funeral? They still deserve a gift. What you just said is very ignorant by the way.


You wait until later when you can accept, if I get a gift and I'm busy, I leave it and accept it later. It's not going anywhere after all.
Image
Image

╔══════════✽══════════╗
Leaving Chicken Smoothie.
Want my lists and rare items?

Design contest here!
Pets for art here!
Pets for designs here!
385 pages of items,
auction found here!

Need me?
Find me on DeviantART.
Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

╚══════════✽══════════╝
User avatar
myth;
 
Posts: 20156
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:16 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby dαrkshαdє » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:21 am

By the way everyone, I'm sorry for saying that, but can you.. y'know, be less rude about it? Thanks.














Image














Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image














Image















Image
xxxxxxxx
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

xxxxxxxx















Image














User avatar
dαrkshαdє
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby Sylvexi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Shxdow wrote:So just because they say TY or TYSM means they don't deserve a gift? What if they don't have time? What if their phone/tablet that they play Chicken Smoothie on is about to die? What if they have to go somewhere important, like the hospital or a funeral? They still deserve a gift. What you just said is very ignorant by the way.


You wait until later when you can accept, if I get a gift and I'm busy, I leave it and accept it later. It's not going anywhere after all.

Some people might just want to respond right away to not seem like they're ignoring it, or so that they don't forget about it sometime later. It is how it is, and people have their own reasons. It is the same with opinions. So you might not like being responded to with a simple acronym for "thanks", but others are fine with it. Just leave it. Everyone's different, please be respectful of that.
x
x
x
Image
          [sil-vex-ee]
          Image
          Even though it should’ve been kinda scary
          Other people would’ve made me feel wary
          But whenever I’m with you
          Image

          Buttons by 8-bitspider on dA

          ImageImageImage
                      Image
User avatar
Sylvexi
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby scorps » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 am

aahh im sorry if i started a disagreement by replying to tht gift thing


the mods looking at this thread right now like
Image
trade me [x]
Image
User avatar
scorps
 
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby Cocoa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am

bri. wrote:the mods looking at this thread right now like
Image

They ready to 1 day ban us all lol
Image
Image
Hyper Hard Drop!

Image
Image

Waddup! I'm Cocoa! I'm just a girl who likes anime and Puyo Puyo! I love kawaii and edgy things. My favorite anime is My Hero Academia. My favorite video game is Puyo Puyo Tetris which i'm obsessed with. I don't really like PMs, so please don't PM me! Thank you!

Cocoa wrote:You dare to insult me? You puny mortal, i am Cocoa. The duchess of destruction, the champion of chaos, and the monarch of misery. I raise death and pity all who have the unfortunate dishonor of offending me. Your spirit will not be spared for this.

Birthday - May 5th - She/Her
User avatar
Cocoa
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby J-and-K341 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:49 am

That mini heart attack moment when you have been talking with a mod about something in a ticket and then you reload the page and it freezes up for like, 10 seconds. (eh, it just turned out that it was only my internet connection acting up, lol!)

Image
Image
User avatar
J-and-K341
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:28 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest