The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Sakkiel » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:47 am

birdiesong wrote:
Sakkiel wrote:Hello! Is this a fair trade? items confuse me and stores items confuse me more x)
Thank you :)

the only item they’re offering that i see worth much value is the dessert scarf as i’ve seen those in high demand (they were sold in january 2023 for 10C$, and i’ve seen people valuing the whole set at 1 MA, but i’d personally value it a recent rare). the other items would just be worth uncommons of their year (2014 uncommon for the jail hoodie and 2016 uncommon for the werewolf clothes). i don’t think this makes up to be worth a 2011 rare, even including the pets they’re offering so i’d say this is unfair to you.

Thank you! I wasn't sure :)
Sakkiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keayi » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:56 am

Sprudel wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=108434008&userid=198071&signature=MI7OPQ7FbOZDqhvxj1GkWA
can someone help me

Wolf PPS = 0,25 NON = 3-4 MA
Betta Fish = regular '09 VRs = ~0,5 MA together
Alien Dog = 1 MA

Unfair to the PPS/ You'd be underpaying for it imo
keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:07 am

trades/viewtrade.php?id=108446956&userid=896413&signature=zV0mvUYsJJDKCybmBt9Ykg

Is this fair? If it isn’t how could I edit the trade?
I’m very confused in store pets worth with the new rarity update

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cahara » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:28 am

Thank you to the person who let me know that I used the wrong link. Here's the right link (hopefully)!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=108441495&userid=786756&signature=Aryiaj1ebSkHxrUGgthuYw Thoughts? I feel like this would be unfair to me but I'm way out of practice so maybe I'm wrong.
angel she/they, adult
cahara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:39 am

leachface wrote:
~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:Bulk trade

Would this be fair? ^^

trades/viewtrade.php?id=108433583&userid=29166&signature=mW_Ft1z5Xa1kI_zl4N4OKg

I could be way off the mark but I feel these items were at once either given for free or sold in the shop. I am certain they were for free though because I have some of the same set.
And I feel they’re asking for WAY too many pets from your side. They’re offering a little over 50 items and asking for well over 100 pets of varying rarities, some being event pets (the candy corn hammy was once very sought after. Along with a store weenie dog that was sold for about 20-30c$(?) I know store pets get more worth with age. As they’re not resold or brought back in at later dates.

They’re also asking for many 2010 pets, duplicates of the Malks which are also worth a fair amount due to her being a retired artist.

Personally I wouldn’t accept, I’d rather hunt items in the lost and found. But genuinely I highly suggest at least one more opinion. Again, I personally feel like they’re asking for WAY too much from you.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it! ♡

I beleive they were a limited release item and they are possibly valued at an 09 rare? But im unsure if that accurate info.

A second opinion would be appreciated! ^^
ImageImage

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abbeycatwolf » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:49 am

would it be fair to offer 6 2023 store pets for a 2010-02-13 version of the Brightheart sitting cat?
Theirs
<< for >>
Mine
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
abbeycatwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keayi » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:55 am

abbeycatwolf wrote:would it be fair to offer 6 2023 store pets for a 2010-02-13 version of the Brightheart sitting cat?
-snip-

It may be ok? Brightheart is a warrior worth 0,5 MA = 3-4 '09 R = 150c$ at least. 6 2023 stores is worth 120-150c$ if each one is valued at 20-25c$, which is what they originally sold at.

Recent stores also usually get valued at a 2011 R/ea, and using 2:1 rule, also, 6 '11 R = 3 '10 R = ~1,5 '09 R, so the offer may be slightly under. But I think it might just come down to personal preference.
keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:02 am

──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keayi » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:12 am

~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:
leachface wrote:
~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:Bulk trade

Would this be fair? ^^

trades/viewtrade.php?id=108433583&userid=29166&signature=mW_Ft1z5Xa1kI_zl4N4OKg

I could be way off the mark but I feel these items were at once either given for free or sold in the shop. I am certain they were for free though because I have some of the same set.
And I feel they’re asking for WAY too many pets from your side. They’re offering a little over 50 items and asking for well over 100 pets of varying rarities, some being event pets (the candy corn hammy was once very sought after. Along with a store weenie dog that was sold for about 20-30c$(?) I know store pets get more worth with age. As they’re not resold or brought back in at later dates.

They’re also asking for many 2010 pets, duplicates of the Malks which are also worth a fair amount due to her being a retired artist.

Personally I wouldn’t accept, I’d rather hunt items in the lost and found. But genuinely I highly suggest at least one more opinion. Again, I personally feel like they’re asking for WAY too much from you.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it! ♡

I beleive they were a limited release item and they are possibly valued at an 09 rare? But im unsure if that accurate info.

A second opinion would be appreciated! ^^

I struggled to find what the 2022 wigs by Yugi go for, but their 2021 set seems to be trading for 1-2 '10 R->1 '09 R/ea. (Originally sold at 5c$/ea = Now ~25c$/ea. More recent set ~10c$/ea?) I would definitely consider an big set very valuable, since in my experience they seem difficult to find.

The best way I can deal with bulk trades these days is with c$..

So, 55 * 10-25c$ = 550-1375c$

42 '10 R (VR incl) = 30c$/ea. = 1260c$
16 '11 R (VR incl) = 25c$/ea = 400c$
5 '12 R = 15c$/ea = 75c$
'23 Store = 25-30c$

Your side is sitting at least 1760c$ without counting extremely uncommons and below. It's probably safe to say you're overpaying and your side could be edited down? I would at least aim for a 2010 R per wig? Hope this helped slightly :skull:
Last edited by keayi on Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me