The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby s a g e » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Thank you Alina`for gifting me these ears!
This means really a lot to me <3
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... PGvBJ5lJnQ

s a g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Its quite late but thank you for these amazing gifts;;
    Zazouh
    Wizz Bang Pop
    Defying
    {ghosting}
    RainWingThing ❤️
    not active / quitting user 💕
    softcookies
    DukeTheDepressed
    mayflower, ~ Thank you for your kind attempts 💕
    Analogy
    hyacinthus,
    ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆
    horchata
    Mewfle

A huge thank you to Finalized and R e d p a n d a x2 x3 for these amazing trades, which gave me list / rare gifting fodder ;u;
    I’ve had to give up a big amount of my item collection, but it was worth it, I’m back to 18 item wishlist pages again, but I was able to gift my friends, so all is good! I’ll be able to focus on finding items again, some which aren’t too difficult to find and trade for, so that’s good too! ^^

And a huge huge huge thank you to crabtree. and ayato kirishima. for being amazing friends and always helping me out and cheering me up ㅠㅡㅠ
    There are countless amounts of gift attempts so it would take hours to add all of them, but I needed to mention you, because you deserve every single gift in the world. I love you guys ❤️

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerless » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi, I'm Deerless and I am a hoarder of Deer and Dwarf Hamsters
You are always welcome to send me trades including any of those two! I love to trade! <3
I have a complete deer collection!

My Collection & Hoards Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Current Hoard Goal
------------Reach 2.500 deer in my hoard
---------------------2370 / 2500
------------------- 391 deer to go!
--------------------
--------------------
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deerless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Skysa
    thanks so much for the pair of missing store items! It really means a lot that you'd stop by to help me out, especially since you collect items too. <3 Most the items I need are actually store items as far as I can tell, I've got pages and pages on of missing items that are currently available in the C$ store, and I'm dreading the moment where I finish collecting the regular event/monthly items and have to focus on those. I wish you lots of luck on your part as well, you deserve it!

Thornes
    My goodness ! thank you so much for the missing & hoard items! I didn't think I'd finally own that pair of silly glasses especially considering I only got the other one near the end of last year. It was the OLDEST item on my wishlist... this feels like a really big milestone. Thank you, goshh. I feel so good all of a sudden. I'm stuck in bed today, as I'm sick, and I wasn't expecting this in the slightest. I thought it'd be a long, long time before I got those glasses♥ And the turkey also completed another set for me. And don't get me started on the party hats! They're really not all that easy to find anymore. Just 4 more to go from 2009 and 2 from 2010. Quite a step forward thanks to you... I cannot thank you enough!

UnknownCollector101
    This is a bit late, I'm so sorry about that, but goodness I am so excited about this still. the LAST gown I needed to have all the items from that set in 2011. Surely you can imagine I'm still missing quite the handful from the medieval faire itself (9, to be more precise) but the gown set is a big, big milestone for me. As for the wolf plushie, boy these guys are quite expensive and now I'm down to 4/5 thanks to you. Just one to go and it'll be another huge weight off my shoulders. Honestly these items feel like they'd take a long time to get if I was trying to trade for them all on my own one by one, and trading for them in quantity isn't easy. Really means a lot, have a good day/night if you read this x
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemonKitmoone » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 am

Thank you sooo much Mylesthedog!

You´re amazing ;w;

Non-Binary & Trans | Adult | Artist | Huge Demon Slayer Fan

You don't need to show off your pets during trading. Please lock your pets if you don't want trade offers for them. This feature exists for a reason.
Don't write it in your trade rules, just LOCK them.

Trade Thread

Image Image Imagexx
DemonKitmoone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Sterek♥ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:40 am

Still have to give a really extremely big thanks to lancelotl for this amazing gift ;; I dont deserve this whut http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=70008737&userid=228725&signature=212tN2uxWMAN4512bH8ZTA

As well as ligning ;; This is too kind and your message gave me some hope <3 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=70016795&userid=228725&signature=6Qw4ynzSae3c6KEahFMA1g

Edit: Lancelotl stop spoiling me!!! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=70037367&userid=228725&signature=fTjByUtIaSCbCOIKLXSZXg

As well as Kököchin, thank you so much for all these wonderfull pets ;; So many kind gestures and words <3 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=70037373&userid=228725&signature=21JkyQ9RrfIu6Nj5FizQ6w

edit 2: ♥kittyfaith2210♥ thank you so much for this tiny cowboy I adore him! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=70009341&userid=228725&signature=zDWh5n5yvcVKQCnQK2K4SQ
♥Sterek♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:18 am

Vixey
~ Gift ~
Gah! You are just too kind, and you won't even take my gift in return? Thank you so much for the swirly doggo, and the other lovely pets. Hoardies, ahh! I really appreciate you, you're so undeniably generous.

Sheraly
~ Gift ~
Oh my goodness, more hoard pets? It's a Robot doggo! AH! Thank you so much, I cannot even. My hoard is halfway complete, thanks to you. Thank you endlessly.

Ayato Kirishima.
~Gift ~
Lmao, I love you so much. Your puns, the gifts that go along with it, you make my day. Thank you for everything, and of course only our Discord nerds would understand the meaning of this item... but Grass gang all the way. :lol: Thank you so much.

Revenance
~Gift~
You beautiful little nerd, thank you endlessly for the wonderful gift. After trading all of my lists away, It's ridiculously helpful and kind for you to give me yours?! You are so heckin' kind, you tard. Love you endlessly, and I am forever grateful for our friendship and dumbo gift bombs. <3
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:31 am

Thank you for this trade lucky333123 for this trade. My store pet collection is slowly coming along.

Thank you for accepting this C$ trade Granger! I now only need 8 more 2011 store pets!
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me