The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Crippling Rogue » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 pm

SnowLeopard wrote:I offered a white dragon in an auction for an 18th joker. However, I recently saw a grown-up white dragon, and it's rarity is Very rare, vs the joker's Rare. However, I understand jokers are very sought after and older. So, do they balance out? Did I under-offer, over-offer? Halp plz.

I traded my white dragon for the Joker dog when my white dragon was still in a rock. Even after knowing the dragon is white and may be very rare, I am more than pleased with my Joker. ^.^ Personally, I'd trade another malk dragon for another Joker.
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suggestive » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm

I was offered a pointy Moon and a toxic pup for my Sunback pup. :/
I personally don't want to accept since it's not for trade to begin with, but I thought I'd ask. :3
Completed my rat collection on Xmas <3

ImageImage

CURRENTLY SEEKING: Moonswirl (have Nonswirl+more) and Wolf PPS~
suggestive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earthbound » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm

ur Apple for a sorbet hare, halloween rat with jackolantern on it, and the partial floppy eared halloween dog?
Please answer quickly c:
Last edited by Earthbound on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in major need of help naming hundreds of nameless pets. Most of the pets ungrouped, in my growing groups, and all the pets in the "In Need of a Name" group need names. Please help? o.o
Earthbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaos. » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:33 pm

suggestive wrote:I was offered a pointy Moon and a toxic pup for my Sunback pup. :/
I personally don't want to accept since it's not for trade to begin with, but I thought I'd ask. :3

if the pointed moon pup turns out to be the dog-tag, you've got yourself a great deal :)

however.. if its not the dog-tag.. i dont know :P
chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earthbound » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

cheetac19 wrote:ur Apple for a sorbet hare, halloween rat with jackolantern on it, and the partial floppy eared halloween dog?
Please answer quickly c:
I'm in major need of help naming hundreds of nameless pets. Most of the pets ungrouped, in my growing groups, and all the pets in the "In Need of a Name" group need names. Please help? o.o
Earthbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

suggestive wrote:I was offered a pointy Moon and a toxic pup for my Sunback pup. :/

I've seen them go for more. ^.^ Cosmo does have an amazing point though.

ur Apple for a sorbet hare, halloween rat with jackolantern on it, and the floppy eared halloween dog?
Please anawer quickly c:

I've seen them go for more. But I am not up-to-date with bunnies. But both of those halloween pets sounds like they're from 2009. I would definitely ask for a lot more.
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suggestive » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Cosmo wrote:

if the pointed moon pup turns out to be the dog-tag, you've got yourself a great deal :)

Silly question, but when does the dogtag grow? xD What day?

ImageImage

suggestive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaos. » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:38 pm

suggestive wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Silly question, but when does the dogtag grow? xD What day?

into full-grown or middle stage?
chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earthbound » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Gavriel wrote:

I've seen them go for more. ^.^ Cosmo does have an amazing point though.

ur Apple for a sorbet hare, halloween rat with jackolantern on it, and the floppy eared halloween dog?
Please anawer quickly c:

I've seen them go for more. But I am not up-to-date with bunnies. But both of those halloween pets sounds like they're from 2009. I would definitely ask for a lot more.

well the blue sorbet bunny is very rare and so is the apple so i was thrown off by that,Ok what if the rare black and green bw wolf was thrown in along with one rare pink dog from september 08
edit: i have more rares that can be thrown in if needed and I misworded that, the apple isn't mine. yes, im that bad at trading =\
Earthbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suggestive » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Cosmo wrote:into full-grown or middle stage?

Just middle stage. I think mine grew at 8, and I was told it was the non-dogtag...

ImageImage

suggestive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me