April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby MissionFlight » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:10 am

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:
Buck Ruffler wrote:
Pachuri wrote:ImageImage
That's a really interesting theory! Looking at these two next to each other it looks like they could also be side scrolling?

I guess we'll see if its true when the next one grows up... maybe itll focus on that little constellation in the center... exciting!

It reminds me of a comic panel! It definitely seems to be zooming in. Also interestingly enough, it looks like the same constellation on the caterpillars. I don’t recognize it either

Wow these theories are extremely clever and interesting.
Unfortunately… it wasn’t actually intended! I wish it was though!
But it is really cool idea for a future litter (:

The concept for these guys was to just be kind of like a “dream” from maybe a drawing or kids book or something. It’s is just simple/cute cartoony space and cloud designs.
That’s why the stars are like “star” shaped and not realistic and the planet is very simplified.
The constellation that’s on the pps and the grown adult isn’t meant to be a real constellation it’s just meant to be like one you would doodle when connecting some stars you drew together.
Noting too fancy!

I’m so glad everyone seems to be enjoying them though! <3
MissionFlight
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:14 am

MissionFlight wrote:
Wow these theories are extremely clever and interesting.
Unfortunately… it wasn’t actually intended! I wish it was though!
But it is really cool idea for a future litter (:

The concept for these guys was to just be kind of like a “dream” from maybe a drawing or kids book or something. It’s is just simple/cute cartoony space and cloud designs.
That’s why the stars are like “star” shaped and not realistic and the planet is very simplified.
The constellation that’s on the pps and the grown adult isn’t meant to be a real constellation it’s just meant to be like one you would doodle when connecting some stars you drew together.
Noting too fancy!

I’m so glad everyone seems to be enjoying them though! <3

They are absolutely beautiful and just my aesthetic. I'm already hording the Eclipse deer from this month, but I want like a billion of these pretty babies too. :D They make me feel like I could close my eyes and float.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:51 am

PansyPossum wrote:Ohh I love the color blended deers! I like the little gradient on the antlers! I wonder if all the multi color ones are going to have the antlers, since all the single colored deer don’t have any? 🤔 hopefully!

I only just now realized the blue and orange blended one is our first buck with antlers lol! I bet you are going to be right with your prediction. :) I hope so anyway.

If you like pet collecting sites that you don't have to feed the pets, I can't recommend Wajas enough. Link below to join. I have lots for sale cheap to help you get started.
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:56 am

achieve1dream wrote:
PansyPossum wrote:Ohh I love the color blended deers! I like the little gradient on the antlers! I wonder if all the multi color ones are going to have the antlers, since all the single colored deer don’t have any? 🤔 hopefully!

I only just now realized the blue and orange blended one is our first buck with antlers lol! I bet you are going to be right with your prediction. :) I hope so anyway.

I wonder if any of them will actually mix colors, like pink and blue make a purple or a blue and orange make a green ish color, or if it’s gonna be like our orange and blue deer where there’s two separate colors
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:09 am

virtualghost wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:

I wonder if any of them will actually mix colors, like pink and blue make a purple or a blue and orange make a green ish color, or if it’s gonna be like our orange and blue deer where there’s two separate colors

My gut says they are going to be a mix of the two separate colors, but that is a really cool idea that hopefully someone will use for a future litter. Gotta love color theory. :D

If you like pet collecting sites that you don't have to feed the pets, I can't recommend Wajas enough. Link below to join. I have lots for sale cheap to help you get started.
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:17 am

achieve1dream wrote:

I thought this too! I’m thinking the bicolour deer are going to have the lineart with the smaller antlers and the tricolour one will have the bigger ones
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicStatic » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:58 pm

I was looking at the outcomes thread, but it doesn't seem to be 100% up-to-date, so I'm double checking here:

There was a blue fawn that split into either a full-grown blue adult, or into an orange still growing fawn, which then either grew into a blue and orange adult, or into a pink still growing fawn.

There was an orange fawn that either grew into an orange adult, or split into a pink still growing fawn.

Then finally, there was a pink fawn that either grew into a pink adult, or split into a blue still growing fawn.

SO, there's two pink fawns and one blue fawn left to grow, correct?
MagicStatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elm » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:14 pm

MagicStatic wrote:SO, there's two pink fawns and one blue fawn left to grow, correct?

Yes!
Selling 1,350+ Rares for C$!
Elm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venøm » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:22 pm

I think this is the first time I've had an entire litter be just one outcome. I guess the rng had a trick to play this month on my snakes
Venøm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:24 pm

Venøm wrote:I think this is the first time I've had an entire litter be just one outcome. I guess the rng had a trick to play this month on my snakes

This happened to me too, all mine turned into the first one.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me