CS Rarity List [WIP] - status update on page 75

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Rarity List [WIP] - Another Update Page 69

Postby Aurora Storm » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:07 pm

depressedanonymous, wrote:This needs to be continued on ;-; The longer this is incomplete, the longer users trade their valuable pets without a guide oof

This guide may help you c;
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDragonMaster~ » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:23 am

bump to save for later
TheDragonMaster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa Woods » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:38 pm

Marking this page boop
Love is weakness
Your local lesbian
Clexa shipper
Lexa Woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImThatRogue » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Has there been any more progress on this? I recently created my own program for this but I remembered hearing that someone was already turning this into a thing a while ago.
xxxxxxxxxx
x

x

x

x

Here's my trading center!
I'm 127 pets away from a complete collection!
Auctioning: Nothing

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 556 people.
I have received 60 gifts.

Here are some helpful threads!

You can PM me if ya need help!
x

x

x
x

x

ImThatRogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 am

ImThatRogue wrote:
Has there been any more progress on this? I recently created my own program for this but I remembered hearing that someone was already turning this into a thing a while ago.

According to my knowledge (and nickjr may be able to correct me or give more info) but there ended up being some problems with the counting program because the site ended up blocking/stopping it’s automatically counting so many pets at once.
So no, I’m under the impression this got halted because of that.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:54 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
ImThatRogue wrote:

According to my knowledge (and nickjr may be able to correct me or give more info) but there ended up being some problems with the counting program because the site ended up blocking/stopping it’s automatically counting so many pets at once.

In addition to this, the creator of the program and I no longer speak so I have no way of getting it fixed. If nickjr has the program available, I'd be happy to see it posted so anyone could download it and fiddle with it if they like. Good luck guys :)
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImThatRogue » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:32 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:According to my knowledge (and nickjr may be able to correct me or give more info) but there ended up being some problems with the counting program because the site ended up blocking/stopping it’s automatically counting so many pets at once.

The site blocked the program from counting? Is that something Nick programmed to stop botting or something? Hmmm so far I haven't run into any issues but it may be because I haven't run my program on nearly as many pets as you guys have already or because I implemented my program in an entirely different way.

Erythro wrote:
    In addition to this, the creator of the program and I no longer speak so I have no way of getting it fixed. If nickjr has the program available, I'd be happy to see it posted so anyone could download it and fiddle with it if they like. Good luck guys :)

I'd also really like to see the program posted to play around with! If not, I'll keep working on my own program and see if I run into any issues.
xxxxxxxxxx
x

x

x

x

I am a holibomber!

x

x

x
x

x

ImThatRogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:23 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:
ImThatRogue wrote:

This + real life + my irresponsibility is basically what happened, yep. I've been considering handing this project over to someone else but I've been hiding from the world for the last couple of years and have only poked my head out to scream into the void before hiding in my hole again. I haven't checked the Discord server in ages because when I'm ashamed of myself I tend to make like a misconceived ostrich and ignore whatever it is that's making me ashamed -sweats profusely-

So here's a folder with everything I have that's related to the project:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cd2my3cf757r ... 0pQ5a?dl=0
I don't remember what three of those folders were for. The program itself is in the folder raritylistprogram. It uses Python. If I remember correctly... first, you run First time CRL script.bat, then you run CRL Script.bat for the actual counting (follow the prompts to enter start and finish IDs). To edit what the counting program does, you edit the Python code in CRLProgram.py.

We had pet count numbers in a Google Doc, but I think it was on a separate Google account that I... apparently did not save the credentials for. Crap.

I'll. Find the courage to look through my old Discord DMs and open the server. Later. Not now. I'm. Scared of nothing but nope I can't bring myself to do it right now
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImThatRogue » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:06 pm

nickjr wrote:This + real life + my irresponsibility is basically what happened, yep. I've been considering handing this project over to someone else but I've been hiding from the world for the last couple of years and have only poked my head out to scream into the void before hiding in my hole again. I haven't checked the Discord server in ages because when I'm ashamed of myself I tend to make like a misconceived ostrich and ignore whatever it is that's making me ashamed -sweats profusely-

So here's a folder with everything I have that's related to the project:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cd2my3cf757r ... 0pQ5a?dl=0
I don't remember what three of those folders were for. The program itself is in the folder raritylistprogram. It uses Python. If I remember correctly... first, you run First time CRL script.bat, then you run CRL Script.bat for the actual counting (follow the prompts to enter start and finish IDs). To edit what the counting program does, you edit the Python code in CRLProgram.py.

We had pet count numbers in a Google Doc, but I think it was on a separate Google account that I... apparently did not save the credentials for. Crap.

I'll. Find the courage to look through my old Discord DMs and open the server. Later. Not now. I'm. Scared of nothing but nope I can't bring myself to do it right now

Don't rush, it's okay! Thank you for linking the project materials. I'll take a look later and see if I can gather some of my own ideas or just help continue what you guys were doing.
xxxxxxxxxx
x

x

x

x

I am a holibomber!

x

x

x
x

x

ImThatRogue