Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion.

Postby Grace(: » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Solloby wrote:Image
When will this 08 go rare? Every rarity change I check him, but he's still uncommon. One of his littermates has gone VR already.

I'm expecting him to go soon. I hardly ever see him, So maybe next change or the one after
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:07 pm

^ I keep thinking that too, but it never happens D:

Good point Takora Drakan, I'm guessing there are a lot of him on abandoned accounts. I have 8 of him, and I ended up trading for his VR littermate rather than natural adopting so I'm guessing the average 08'er has a lot more than that. Apart from the pets still adoptable in early 09, I think he's the last uncommon from 08; even those common oct/nov rats turned rare.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takora Drakan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Solloby wrote:^ I keep thinking that too, but it never happens D:

Good point Takora Drakan, I'm guessing there are a lot of him on abandoned accounts. I have 8 of him, and I ended up trading for his VR littermate rather than natural adopting so I'm guessing the average 08'er has a lot more than that. Apart from the pets still adoptable in early 09, I think he's the last uncommon from 08; even those common oct/nov rats turned rare.

I had quite a bunch of the dog back in 08 but slowly traded them away, but still, I have one in my collection and one sitting in my trade group. They are not easy to come buy, but users from 08 often have plenty of them. Also as you said, many inactive accounts have sure a good bunch of them sittig there.
Pet Spotlight:
Pet's name: Xylona
Trades - Looking for all kinds of Dragons!
Takora Drakan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 am

Takora Drakan wrote:
Solloby wrote:^ I keep thinking that too, but it never happens D:

I had quite a bunch of the dog back in 08 but slowly traded them away, but still, I have one in my collection and one sitting in my trade group. They are not easy to come buy, but users from 08 often have plenty of them. Also as you said, many inactive accounts have sure a good bunch of them sittig there.

Yeah, unfortunately for him, there's a TON of them around. He and his other long tailed litter mate were easy to find back when I joined in late '09 yet. I remember getting like 30+ of them in a bulk trade for CWP a while back. He was so easy to find I didn't realize he might actually become valuable one day and traded most of them off for next to nothing. I blame his ridiculously common nature on no adoption limit having been set yet.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twister in Rage » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 am

Empti wrote:
    But not for any time soon, really. The 18th is coming up and their numbers will rise. I'm just curious, after the Dogtag/Moonswirl hit OMG, surely we'll have to consider the Coontail?

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I think the Coontalil and July PPS will go OMGSR in around middle of 2012 since the upcoming event of Dec. 18
ImageImage
Due to school work and other factors, I may be slow to reply, but I come online at least 3 times a day.

Mods: My siblings play this game as well.
Twister in Rage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:18 am

Zebraa wrote:
When will this 08 go rare? Every rarity change I check him, but he's still uncommon. One of his littermates has gone VR already.

I'm expecting him to go soon. I hardly ever see him, So maybe next change or the one after

I still have 10 of them. They're hard to get rid of as an 08 as not many people are missing this pet.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclipseranch » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 am

any thoughts on the Rainbow Mane going OMG any time soon.
Eclipseranch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 am

Eclipseranch wrote:any thoughts on the Rainbow Mane going OMG any time soon.

No, probably not. Especially with the 18th coming up.

-Firestar- wrote:
Zebraa wrote:

I still have 10 of them. They're hard to get rid of as an 08 as not many people are missing this pet.

Agreed. One could start a hoard of them right now and probably have a ton. P:
Won't go Rare for a very long time.

RagingTwister wrote:
Empti wrote:
    But not for any time soon, really. The 18th is coming up and their numbers will rise. I'm just curious, after the Dogtag/Moonswirl hit OMG, surely we'll have to consider the Coontail?

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I think the Coontalil and July PPS will go OMGSR in around middle of 2012 since the upcoming event of Dec. 18

I personally think they might need longer than that, for the Coontail and July PPS. Probably after the Moonswirl/Dog Tag. P:
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariadne » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 am

Zebraa wrote:

Oh god, I hope, I actually own one :)
annabell // aries // an Adult(tm)
ariadne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 am

-Firestar- wrote:
Zebraa wrote:

it won't be for a long time, i agree. if you look in an '08 user's trade fodder they usually have a ton of them. i got mine for free from someone who had a ton of them *hugs star dog*

most of the '08 pets that are uncommon still, i couldn't see changing for awhile just due to there being so many still around.
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me