Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Doglike wrote:
Doglike wrote:So it looks like my hint is still a little obscure, so I have written a riddle for you!

My siblings think thrice, or sometimes forever
But we prefer to depend on two
The Illiad, Prometheus, heroic endeavors
Scales of magenta, viridescent, and robin egg blues

Still think you all could look into my hint a bit more.. ๐Ÿ‘€

This makes me think that this pup is yours as it is akin to looking like a dragon and could grow scales once it hits it's adult form. Plus the colors along the body
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:13 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:@Yugi

I believe this pup is yours. You said they were techie and I have seen several mechanic references made. This one reminds me of a possible mechanic, plus with the hair, and that smile to me would match her personality!

As adorable as they are, I'm going to have to unfortunately say they're not my pup! While you have made excellent solid connections of the hints mentioned in your reasoning, there's a couple of key hints still missing in order to identify my outcome >w< Additionally, some of the hints may only be noticeable when she's fully grown if that helps any!
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk ๐Ÿค˜

ใ€ŒDaylight's not for me ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚
That's why I'm nocturnalใ€

ImageImage
โค
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœงโœฆ
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 002 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Yugi wrote:

I believe this pup is yours. You said they were techie and I have seen several mechanic references made. This one reminds me of a possible mechanic, plus with the hair, and that smile to me would match her personality!

As adorable as they are, I'm going to have to unfortunately say they're not my pup! While you have made excellent solid connections of the hints mentioned in your reasoning, there's a couple of key hints still missing in order to identify my outcome >w< Additionally, some of the hints may only be noticeable when she's fully grown if that helps any!

I don't have all the hints but mmm that >w< emoji looks familiar... she has a cute way of communicating to say the least
โด no pronouns, any // student โต
trade //
skelebun hoard โœฆ

เซฎ หถแต” แต• แต”หถ แƒ หšสšโ™กษž ยฉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shamhna, t.P.Q » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Yugi wrote:

I feel like this is your pup.
Just because she peppy doesn't mean that she can't be a mechanic/techie. It's just a feeling though.

Last edited by Shamhna, t.P.Q on Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageProfile Pic: Picrew.me
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–โœฅโ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
Shamhna Pronunciation: (HOW-nuh) - Adult
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œโœฅโ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
Shamhna, t.P.Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucinoxe » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:46 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:
Doglike wrote:
Doglike wrote:So it looks like my hint is still a little obscure, so I have written a riddle for you!

My siblings think thrice, or sometimes forever
But we prefer to depend on two
The Illiad, Prometheus, heroic endeavors
Scales of magenta, viridescent, and robin egg blues

Still think you all could look into my hint a bit more.. ๐Ÿ‘€

This makes me think that this pup is yours as it is akin to looking like a dragon and could grow scales once it hits it's adult form. Plus the colors along the body

Ohh, maybe the Prometheus part is a reference to this pupโ€™s beak since Prometheus gets his liver eaten by an eagle?
Itโ€™s a stretch buuuut every leg of that pup is striped except for the right hind leg; I wonder if thatโ€™s a reference to how Achilles from The Iliad is invulnerable except for his Achilles tendon from being dipped in the Styx as a baby?
But that still leaves the question of the lines โ€œsiblings think thrice,โ€ฆbut prefer to depend on twoโ€. Hmmโ€ฆ
Last edited by Lucinoxe on Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lucinoxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctio » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Yeah!
Scales of magenta, viridescent, and robin egg blues perfect matches up with the speckles on it
nyctio
any pronouns
free palestine
nyctio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Does anyone else think this is most likely Fiery Gatoh's dog? The resemblance to their previous outcomes is pretty uncanny. Regardless it's a very pretty doggo and I feel like it wasn't talked about enough on the day it grew.

ImageImage

๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxartist & writer โ€ข carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doglike » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Lucinoxe wrote:
DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:-snip-

Ohh, maybe the Prometheus part is a reference to this pupโ€™s beak since Prometheus gets his liver eaten by an eagle?
Itโ€™s a stretch buuuut every leg of that pup is striped except for the right hind leg; I wonder if thatโ€™s a reference to how Achilles from The Iliad is invulnerable except for his Achilles tendon from being dipped in the Styx as a baby?
But that still leaves the question of the lines โ€œsiblings think thrice,โ€ฆbut prefer to depend on twoโ€. Hmmโ€ฆ

As cute as this pup is, and as great as this analysis is, it's not quite there yet, I cannot claim this pup!
I will say don't think too hard about the Prometheus hint, it's not the most relevant of the two tales told... ;)
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
INFJ | He/Him | Web + Graphic Designer | CS Artist
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Hi! I'm Doglike. I like napping, tea, and plants.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
FR | ART SHOP | TRADES | ๐ŸŒผ ๐Ÿฆ” ๐ŸฆŒ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Doglike
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Darn another failed guessing attempt ๐Ÿ˜… I'm so bad at this but I can't help but let my brain go wild. It's so much fun!!!

Edit:
Shamhna, T.P.Q that was my next guess, though not only due to the snake, but also because of the viridescent mentioned. Plus the snake could be like a second part of the pup that talks to it. Though the only thing I didn't find fitting with it was the mention of Robin egg blues.... So I veered away from that

Though thinking about it, instead of going for the blue coloration it could be going for the speckled coloration.... 0_0
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shamhna, t.P.Q » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Doglike wrote:
Lucinoxe wrote:
DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:-snip-

As cute as this pup is, and as great as this analysis is, it's not quite there yet, I cannot claim this pup!
I will say don't think too hard about the Prometheus hint, it's not the most relevant of the two tales told... ;)

Could it be this one?
Dragon's are the only creatures with scales, are snakes in those stories?

Reason I suspect it's this one:
1. It has the mentioned colors, Magenta, Blue (idk if it's Robin's Egg, though)
2. It is viridescent (virยทiยทdesยทcent - adjective - greenish or becoming green. (If you look at it from the tail up)
3. I think both stories have a mention of snakes or serpents.

It has scales of Magenta (the small Pink spots) and Robin's egg blues (possibly a shade of REB? From the snakes head to mid body) and its viridescent (turning green from the tail up).
Last edited by Shamhna, t.P.Q on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageProfile Pic: Picrew.me

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–โœฅโ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
Shamhna Pronunciation: (HOW-nuh) - Adult
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œโœฅโ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
Shamhna, t.P.Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me