The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Madel » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:15 am

Birdsforlife wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963831&userid=941534&signature=_FbGyBDOKsOm9UQctGWYsQ
trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963902&userid=941534&signature=3qHzEFdOb-gVrMVd-wmxQw
Which one is fair and better?

PLEASE HELP ASAP

BEEN THREE PAGES!

First trade is fair rarity wise, 40 c$ is a good deal for a 2010 rare. With demand, it's probably worth around 50 c$+
People offer a lot for zodiacs.
The second trade is an overpay rarity wise. The rats have low demand, so probably around 25 c$ for those.
It's hard to say, so get a second opinion. I would take the second one, but you can get a better trade for sure. They usually go for 2 2009 rares from what I've seen.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:18 am

Island Rat wrote:
Kittytalia wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963118&userid=435289&signature=s4NyosYeuJ2rdyCg4pfFtg
Need some help- it's a joker for my BA and the '11 gryphon set

It's debatable for sure. The BA can go for anywhere between a sorbet, to a non. It's unlikely someone would trade a non for it, as that's a demand thing. The Joker is worth 1.5 to 2 nons (?). The set on your side has good demand, maybe worth a sorbet. I don't think you'll get a better offer. I'd take it. Get a second opinion though!

Thank you! Does anyone have a second opinion? c:
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:20 am

Island Rat wrote:
Birdsforlife wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963831&userid=941534&signature=_FbGyBDOKsOm9UQctGWYsQ
trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963902&userid=941534&signature=3qHzEFdOb-gVrMVd-wmxQw
Which one is fair and better?

PLEASE HELP ASAP

BEEN THREE PAGES!

First trade is fair rarity wise, 40 c$ is a good deal for a 2010 rare. With demand, it's probably worth around 50 c$+
People offer a lot for zodiacs.
The second trade is an overpay rarity wise. The rats have low demand, so probably around 25 c$ for those.
It's hard to say, so get a second opinion. I would take the second one, but you can get a better trade for sure. They usually go for 2 2009 rares from what I've seen.

Agreed. I've seen them go for more and have been offered more for my own zodiac.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvermahogany » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:21 am

SlipTheLunurox wrote:Ive been away from CS for a while, im kinda rusty on rarities and demand. Is this any good?
trades/viewtrade.php?id=84965757&userid=709911&signature=hrXah6NrSKTNt5CrtZyRXg

Thanks

- You poor thing
Sweet, mourning lamb
There's nothing you can do -

☆ Pfp by idrawforfun <3
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gay
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
☆ Ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me abou-
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:24 am

Aremisu wrote:
Aremisu wrote:
Aremisu wrote:Hi! I am holding an auction and I was wondering how are these bids? Are they good? Which one is the best? Thank you in advance
- Bid 1
- Bid 2
- Bid 3
- Bid 4

if you follow this list here compiled from raw rarity change data, the carousel horses are almost comparable in value to the raven dog. valued at their lowest, they can get a low/mid advent each. as such i wouldn't personally consider any of the bids there other than the last one. the scarf has been known to go for september lists up to a maximum of perhaps 4 mid advents, so would be about right if you value it that highly, but a lot of people are unwilling to offer that much for one so it could be a risky move.

Kittytalia wrote:
Island Rat wrote:
Kittytalia wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=84963118&userid=435289&signature=s4NyosYeuJ2rdyCg4pfFtg
Need some help- it's a joker for my BA and the '11 gryphon set

It's debatable for sure. The BA can go for anywhere between a sorbet, to a non. It's unlikely someone would trade a non for it, as that's a demand thing. The Joker is worth 1.5 to 2 nons (?). The set on your side has good demand, maybe worth a sorbet. I don't think you'll get a better offer. I'd take it. Get a second opinion though!

Thank you! Does anyone have a second opinion? c:

i generally agree but i do feel the need to point out that jokers only get 1 non from what i've seen, generally speaking. they only trade for that much because of their old demand, and are certainly not as popular as they used to be. true date BAs can achieve around the same value but that is also a demand thing. i'd also take it, but i'd be sure to move very quickly with trading off the joker again.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:26 am

call me
wilson
____ - ____
she / her
xc & history,
ask me about it (;
n <3
pm me for traditional art
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maisie+flokez » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 am

maisie+flokez wrote:Please can anyone help explaining this trade? I'm pretty sure it's still unfair to the UR dog, but I'm not really sure what the demand is for these guys/what they're going for, so would like to understand so I can edit accordingly!

Thank you so much in advance!!
♥ CS MEMBERS: If anyone needs anything then feel free to drop me a PM. If you need advice about trades/life, or you're having a bad day and just need a chat, I'm always happy to help! Please don't be scared to send me a PM whatever time - I promise I'll reply as soon as I can! ♥

Pet's name: Maddie

♥ Visit our trade thread ♥
♥ Visit our auction thread ♥
maisie+flokez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aremisu » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 am

amarok. wrote:
Aremisu wrote:Hi! I am holding an auction and I was wondering how are these bids? Are they good? Which one is the best? Thank you in advance
- Bid 1
- Bid 2
- Bid 3
- Bid 4
- Bid 5

if you follow this list here compiled from raw rarity change data, the carousel horses are almost comparable in value to the raven dog. valued at their lowest, they can get a low/mid advent each. as such i wouldn't personally consider any of the bids there other than the last one. the scarf has been known to go for september lists up to a maximum of perhaps 4 mid advents, so would be about right if you value it that highly, but a lot of people are unwilling to offer that much for one so it could be a risky move.

thank you ♥
can I get another option?
Also what about this trade? Should I accept it?
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=84966506&userid=245540&signature=4Ub55X5cgT38gFFE1DP-cg
Last edited by Aremisu on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

──-──────────────────────
DeviantART: Aremisu // ToyHouse: Aremisu

Artfight: Aremisu // Discord: Aremisu

Icon art: me ♥ // Signature art: mewlatte

──────────────────────-──

art shop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdesigns
xxxxxx
trade thread xxxxxxLF art thread
Aremisu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvermahogany » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:40 am

Last edited by silvermahogany on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- You poor thing
Sweet, mourning lamb
There's nothing you can do -

☆ Pfp by idrawforfun <3
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gay
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
☆ Ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me abou-
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maisie+flokez » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:51 am

maisie+flokez wrote:Please can anyone help explaining this trade? I'm pretty sure it's still unfair to the UR dog, but I'm not really sure what the demand is for these guys/what they're going for, so would like to understand so I can edit accordingly!

Thank you so much in advance!!

Been asking for 3 pages, please help!
♥ CS MEMBERS: If anyone needs anything then feel free to drop me a PM. If you need advice about trades/life, or you're having a bad day and just need a chat, I'm always happy to help! Please don't be scared to send me a PM whatever time - I promise I'll reply as soon as I can! ♥

Pet's name: Maddie

♥ Visit our trade thread ♥
♥ Visit our auction thread ♥
maisie+flokez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me