The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby loyalwolf06 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 am

Defying Gravity wrote:
loyalwolf06 wrote:Lol it's already rare in my heart :) Just too cute to give up for anything but a rare pet.

Okay, so someone said a gearback tribal was fair for a sorbet. I was just wondering then, if the sorbets are about equal, how do they stack up to other July/Aug pets? I thought they were worth more than the Galaxies (at least the clear eyed) and I thought they were worth more than August pets, but I don't know that well.

Also, out of July/Aug dogs, is the PPS pup the rarest?

I'd say that the Galaxies, Sorbets, Tribals, and Toxics are all fairly the same value (balloons lesser).

The rarest July/Aug dogs are the Jewelry Sun, Dogtag Moon, Moon Swirl, and July PPS.

If I had to rank them from hardest to easiest I'd go: Jewelry Sun, Moon Swirl, Dogtag, and finally July PPS

Thanks, that makes sense :) At one point I thought the July PPS was the most rare. I think that was just because I had been stalking the trades board and a few people had it as their ultimate dream pet and it was auctioning for a lot. I knew the Jewelry Sun was really rare too though.
loyalwolf06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:20 am

DaDwarf wrote:I suppose i could get more for my Banana then a Wood angel, right?

Oh my gosh, a whole lot more!!! My friend got a sorbet pup, coonpup, and a couple other rares!
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

thanks,

My Auto win is this right now, Red X target, Woodwing, yellow toxic and green sorbet. Is that too much?
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Defying Gravity » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

DaDwarf wrote:thanks,

My Auto win is this right now, Red X target, Woodwing, yellow toxic and green sorbet. Is that too much?

That's fine. Since it's an auto win you could probably get even more
Briar Rose is my girlfriend. Woot!
Defying Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

Thank is perfectly fine. ^.^
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:28 am

kay thanks, now i know i won`t have to lower my standards..no one has offered any of that yet.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Defying Gravity » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am

DaDwarf wrote:kay thanks, now i know i won`t have to lower my standards..no one has offered any of that yet.

I really wish I had that stuff to offer you, it's just finding a person willing to give up those exact pets might be difficult.
Briar Rose is my girlfriend. Woot!
Defying Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

yeah, i know. and the thing is, the only pets i want is the wingedwood and the toxic, the other`s are for my friends.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 am

DaDwarf wrote:kay thanks, now i know i won`t have to lower my standards..no one has offered any of that yet.

Exactly, as Gravity said, it may be hard to find someone willing to give up exactly those pets. You may want to have other pets in mind that could replace those as well. ^.^ I wish I could offer but I don't have those pets and most of mine are in an auction offer...

Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:33 am

You could ask for a UR pup and a apple too.

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me