*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach Poll! vote!

Postby fιяєfℓу » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 am

✿ Sasha ✿ wrote:
mabcvgomes wrote:Thanks.
A tier 10 advent worth more than a tier 1 advent?

Correct

Im new to list trades
fιяєfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aria Wolf » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 am

Sylvani wrote:What is a non worth?

Another Non, three Sorbets, OR an UR Flower + Green Toxic.
      You can check the gaps list to figure out values like that.
      I really like to randomly gift people I trade with or maybe even just a completely random user I find in the trade forums :>
      I have gifted
      41 users!
Aria Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 am

the batter. wrote:
the babadook wrote:
ElementalInsanity wrote:snip

my wording wasn't the best, i didn't mean to say that there were less nons than peaches, just that the demand of nons is high and the supply of nons has become more limited due to older accounts/locked groups.
i definitely do think that rarity should be considered and i'm not saying it shouldn't, just that it isn't always the best factor. for the ur rat especially (and i think the grapes too) there isn't any demand, so placing it higher based on omgsr rarity doesn't make sense, as people wouldn't want to trade for it if it was, say, above the big gap or just below it. on the other hand, the peach is omgsr AND has decent demand (as seen in trade evidence), which is why i personally think it should be placed above the non tier.

my bottom line is just that omgsr status doesn't automatically mean it's worth more than high demand pets like the nons.

i feel that part of the reason people would not pay so much for the grapes or the rat (as well as other URs, though i am only giving the examples you have named) is because of their low placement. of course i am not saying rats and fruits have good demand in any way, and i do understand placing them lower than their rarity because of this, but i do feel that any OMGSR pet does deserve to be at least above the big gap. no amount of demand can justify being placed near the sorbets in my opinion.

I agree, it just doesn't make sense that demand is taken into account so much with some OMGSRs that they've been placed below nons. Sure even if they were above nons there's no guarantee everyone would be willing to pay that but at least if they were moved to have more emphasis on rarity they would have more chance of going for closer to what they're worth than than where they are on the list now. With the Grapes and Rat their placement on the list has obviously had a huge impact on what they can actually trade for. Sure as a rat and a fruit they probably wouldn't have ever had the best demand but keeping them so low has forced their trading value to stay extremely low rather than allowing people to place their own demand value. If they'd actually been placed with more emphasis on rarity I personally don't see how their trade value would have been any worse than the Pineapple or Banana.

As I've said before if the Peach is going to be placed above nons due to it's rarity, which is an argument many have made and one I'm not arguing, then the other OMGSRs below nons should also be moved to at least the same tier for the same reason.

I know every time this comes up it gets shot down with the fact these changes won't get made due to the rarity only list being worked on but it seems to me the rarity only list has been at a stall for a long time. At the rate it's going it could be years before we have a rarity only list, if we ever do, and in the meantime if this list is going to actually be a useful trading tool it needs to be updated to have more emphasis on rarity for those pets where demand was obviously taken way too much into account, such as the OMGSRs below nons. Otherwise we risk people just locking their valuable pets away waiting for the rarity only list and trading coming to a standstill.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemisdarling » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 am

I don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering how much you would have to add to go up from one tier to the next?
artemisdarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 am

ReneBean wrote:I don't know if this is the right place, but I was wondering how much you would have to add to go up from one tier to the next?

Depends on which list.
The advent list has small gaps to get to the nexxt tier, the Septemberlist and Main list have big gaps.
There is a gap list on the front page; viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3377402#p107200667
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evolve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am

So now that the UR fox has a rarity, how long before it is added to the list? I know its demand went down since it was released. General curiosity.

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end

For I am not prepared
I hope I will get the chance
To be someone
To be Human
Look what we've done. Look what we've done.
I would give my life to be
Human

Eyes make their

Peace in
Difficulties
With wounded
Lips and salted Cheeks. And finally we step to leave to the departure lounge of disbelief
Evolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Evolve wrote:So now that the UR fox has a rarity, how long before it is added to the list? I know its demand went down since it was released. General curiosity.

Well if I were to directly quote the front page..

New URs will never be placed any sooner then August/September of the year following their release. Please do not ask about a new UR right after its release!

Aaaaaaanywho
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evolve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:45 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
Evolve wrote:So now that the UR fox has a rarity, how long before it is added to the list? I know its demand went down since it was released. General curiosity.

Well if I were to directly quote the front page..

New URs will never be placed any sooner then August/September of the year following their release. Please do not ask about a new UR right after its release!

Aaaaaaanywho

Thank you :3

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end

For I am not prepared
I hope I will get the chance
To be someone
To be Human
Look what we've done. Look what we've done.
I would give my life to be
Human

Eyes make their

Peace in
Difficulties
With wounded
Lips and salted Cheeks. And finally we step to leave to the departure lounge of disbelief
Evolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Just putting this link here for when we decide places for the new URs next year, so we can look back on it~
Traded the UR Fennec Fox for a Plains Zebra, 11th of Feb.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me