Future Smoothies

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Future Smoothies

Postby sketma » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

Tess wrote:I predict that in 10 years this will all be completely irrelevant cause entertainment and technology will have progressed so far that no-one would ever dream of playing on a website that offers non-interactive 2D pets xD

but there will be hold outs, trust me i still have a walkman (tape version)
sketma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 am

Tess wrote:I predict that in 10 years this will all be completely irrelevant cause entertainment and technology will have progressed so far that no-one would ever dream of playing on a website that offers non-interactive 2D pets xD

Nonsense. There will still be forums for info gathering. Where there are forums, there are adoptables to put in signatures!
Look! I still have my first ones! The site is no longer around, but at least the pets still work...
ImageImageRawr
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Javin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

-Firestar- wrote:

Nonsense. There will still be forums for info gathering. Where there are forums, there are adoptables to put in signatures!
Look! I still have my first ones! The site is no longer around, but at least the pets still work...
ImageImageRawr

Hee! I still have one of those too.
Pet's name: The Night Mare
Javin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :)HeartsLovePeace<3 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Noooo
:)HeartsLovePeace<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby behindgreeneyes » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 pm

I predict in 10 years I'll be a 35 year old still trading pets with youngins.

....Sounds a little creepy when I type it out like that. I probably still won't have that purple swirl.
:)
behindgreeneyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eva » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

No offense to anyone, but I highly doubt Tess will really want to still be doing this site in maybe 5, 10 or 20 years... Again, it's all up to her to decide right...
Riot And Rocket
Eva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bastet4 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 pm

behindgreeneyes wrote:I predict in 10 years I'll be a 35 year old still trading pets with youngins.

....Sounds a little creepy when I type it out like that. I probably still won't have that purple swirl.

Well Ill be 39 and still wont have a UR cat! LOL

I think Tess might pass it on to someone who does have the time for it, when she feels the need to leave--------but leave it in her ownership so that when the rights need to be sold she can make some Mega bucks when shes 30 and they make a cartoon. I also believe that some will grow up to get CS pets as tattoos since they love them so much and the art here is epic!! With Items added!
Click to see hatchery!
Wind Nests available for free!

CS Malk's Dragon Hoarder--Trade your extra Dragons here
CS$ available. (I'm IVICAT on FR!)
Bastet4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alina_Mau » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 am

Bastet4 wrote:
behindgreeneyes wrote:I predict in 10 years I'll be a 35 year old still trading pets with youngins.

Well Ill be 39 and still wont have a UR cat! LOL

I think Tess might pass it on to someone who does have the time for it, when she feels the need to leave--------but leave it in her ownership so that when the rights need to be sold she can make some Mega bucks when shes 30 and they make a cartoon. I also believe that some will grow up to get CS pets as tattoos since they love them so much and the art here is epic!! With Items added!

lololol ive totaly considered that actually XD ive actually thought of it like twice just today :D
Pet's name: Saffron
Alina_Mau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 am

Pft, I prefer 2D over holografic and 3D. X3
Seriously, I'd still be here. <3
I'm a bit afraid for the day this might one day shut down, as, quite frankly, I have made some incredible friendships here. <3
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:14 am

hm I wonder whether CS will be alive in 2028...Fancy 2017 store pets being worth nons..
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me