Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Eaglespirit » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:59 am

so with my cat, lion, deer, 2016, 2015, and 2014 collection I've gotten my wishlist down to 13 pages, and I'm trying to decide if I should knock more off my wishlist before I go and add all things uncommon and under onto it
Hm...
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HimikoToga » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 am

I have finished my 2018 and 2017 pet collection. I have also finished my 2018 item collection. I am currently working on 2016 pets and 2017 items.
Pet's name: In Memory Of Pawpaw.
HimikoToga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks to a super duper awesome and generous gift from a very good friend, I have the spotted tribal. <3

This is a huge thing to me. Not only the amazing gift they gave me, because man it really cheered me up from a bad time I’ve been having, but because this guy has been a dreamie.

The spotted tribal means I’ve completed the tribal litter collection, and that I’m down to only needing 23 pets left for a complete collection.

I did a check and last year in February I posted on this thread that I needed 44 more pets until I have a complete collection... what a big change. I never thought I would ever be this close, especially within a year.
Here my goal for the end of the year was to be down to only needing 2o pets, and now I’m only three away from that!

My next goals are three pets that are some minor dreamies: the Grevy zebra, UR Bengal Cat, and UR Holly Dog. I want a complete zebra collection so bad urgh

Spearow wrote:
      This is literally the most cringe-worthy collection ever (because the pet IDs):

New Years Dogs

Seriously it is painful to look at them. But when I opened it for ID swaps people just tried to slip them into trades. <_<

So, new goal. I’m adding all the new years pets to my wishlist and just going to keep collecting them until I get them aligned right. Or I guess, I should add all the PPS because more likely to get late adopts than early ones? Idk. Need to fix it somehow, until then I don’t consider this complete. ‘.’

Update:
      Image->Image

My life is complete. I can sleep now

Please please tell me your secret. I have mine all ordered the wrong way on accident, the GUPPS mixed weird and it makes it really staggered and odd looking and I can’t ever look at the group. =U
It just... it’s ordered pps GUPPS pps GUPPS, etc, but it’s WRONG. lol
Last edited by sun on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts - please edit your post instead of posting multiple times, as that is considered spam.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:
Spearow wrote:

New Years Dogs

Seriously it is painful to look at them. But when I opened it for ID swaps people just tried to slip them into trades. <_<

So, new goal. I’m adding all the new years pets to my wishlist and just going to keep collecting them until I get them aligned right. Or I guess, I should add all the PPS because more likely to get late adopts than early ones? Idk. Need to fix it somehow, until then I don’t consider this complete. ‘.’

Update:
      Image->Image

Please please tell me your secret. I have mine all ordered the wrong way on accident, the GUPPS mixed weird and it makes it really staggered and odd looking and I can’t ever look at the group. =U
It just... it’s ordered pps GUPPS pps GUPPS, etc, but it’s WRONG. lol

I’ll tell you what I did ! The easiest thing to do, is add all the pps New years dogs (besides the 2010) to your wishlist, they are more common and easier to find than the GUPPS. Next, look at each GUPPS from each year, look at the ID. Say its ID number is 8000, name the PPS from the same year 8001+. So you know the minimum ID number you need. Then start looking for people !

Some have extras for trade, I found a few people with unlocked groups so I just asked for an ID swap and added extra to my side for their trouble. (:
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:25 am

because i feel a bit bored saving up on FR for the UR Lion to fully complete my feline collection, i have decided to occupy myself with collecting draft horses! they're such a gorgeous line art and the recent pound opening helped me achieve one of many that's needed, not halfway but can't wait to see how far my collection comes within the next few days (':
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:51 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
Thanks to a super duper awesome and generous gift from a very good friend, I have the spotted tribal. <3

This is a huge thing to me. Not only the amazing gift they gave me, because man it really cheered me up from a bad time I’ve been having, but because this guy has been a dreamie.

The spotted tribal means I’ve completed the tribal litter collection, and that I’m down to only needing 23 pets left for a complete collection.

I did a check and last year in February I posted on this thread that I needed 44 more pets until I have a complete collection... what a big change. I never thought I would ever be this close, especially within a year.
Here my goal for the end of the year was to be down to only needing 2o pets, and now I’m only three away from that!

My next goals are three pets that are some minor dreamies: the Grevy zebra, UR Bengal Cat, and UR Holly Dog. I want a complete zebra collection so bad urgh

Congrats, that’s amazing! My collection is starting to get down there too, but I still need way more than 23 pets left to complete mine! I can’t wait to see your continued progress as you keep adding more of the pets you are missing to your collection! 💕

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyWarrior » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:53 am

kee. wrote:
ElementalInsanity wrote:

Congrats, that’s amazing! My collection is starting to get down there too, but I still need way more than 23 pets left to complete mine! I can’t wait to see your continued progress as you keep adding more of the pets you are missing to your collection! 💕

-kee

Niiiiiiiice, guys!! I have 70 to go until I have a complete collection!! (:
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

. .
KittyWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby See_Air_Ruhh_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:43 am

Spearow wrote:

New Years Dogs

Update:
      Image->Image

Mine is like this too. ;-; It doesn't help that my 2010 GUPPS is a 2014 re-release. :lol:
See_Air_Ruhh_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:47 am

aaaah, my cat collection has come on a lot! i've gotten all of the stocking kittens now,
and the adult line art is getting there, i have less that 100 to go thankfully! although that
does include the three store pets which are going to be in no way easy to obtain x.x

--

edit.. okay scratch that! managed to get the three store dragon cats in one go!
now it's just all of the older uncommons that i don't have fodder for aha

ImageImageImage
Last edited by pigeon - on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:21 am

I'm down to 14 pages left on my WL! My WL is made up of only pets that I need for a complete collection. I mostly just need 2008, 2009 and 2010 pets. I finally have a complete (non store pet or UR) 2011-2017 collection!
    I'm just not sure what to focus on collecting first, list pets?, URs? '08-'10? Or maybe I can try focusing on a single species like collecting all dogs first?

I'm also so close to completing my store pet collection! I just need 3 more(not including the current ones)! The clockwork bun, a 2016 and a 2017. I think it's time I put this collection aside for now though, getting the clockwork bun has become an unrealistic dream lol
Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me